Chapter 5

The Rude CEO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

Words: 1573

Rating: NC-17

Pairings: JenSoo, ChaeSoo

 

 

The last time I posted an update in one of my fic, I read some comments like ‘it’s like I know this plot, I just don’t remember where I saw it’ and more comments like that with the same idea. After exchanging some words from readers and explaining myself I follow one of the reader’s suggestion. So made an author’s note saying that I am the past authors you knew, and my stories are those so that I could avoid the idea that I am plagiarizing someone’s story.

Last night I made a fanart of an artist, it’s quite funny that the fanart that I like have been posted by two fan account and the artist that I like liked the photo making me laugh because hey it was me who made it yet I only get 4 likes? But I don’t mind I just find it really funny plus those account made a credit.

The other day I receive a message from an author asking to translate my story into indonesian and post it in wattpad, without thinking so much I say yes as long as she post that I am the original author, but then a good reader message me telling me about an author from wattpad plagiarizing my story, I check it out and I see, my stories have been copied. Making revision , and changing third person pov into fist person pov doesn’t exclude you from plagiarizing. That’s totally my idea. I could say that we only have the same thought if not I saw that every chapters in your story have the same scene on mine.

I also saw some of my yoonsic  fics posted in wattpad without any credit, they are just changing the title. What is so wrong about asking for a permission ? it’s just like ‘hey authornim let me post this story of yours in wattpad’ , Aren’t you ashame of posting someone’s work and getting all the credits like it was you who work hard with this.

I am not the best author you could ever encounter, but I always try hard. I did my best in every stories I made, so please understand that why I am being mad, I don’t get so much upvotes and subscribers and comments, it’s just an insult to me that you are getting all the stuffs that I should’ve and I have not that much. However I don’t care about those, I appreciate those persons who appreciate my work.

You know who you are, shame on whoever copy the stories of others and claiming it was theirs. I am totally mad about it.

Sorry that I wasn’t able to make an update yesterday, I have class from 8-6 straight with 30 mins break. I will be busy for one week next week from mon-sat. I will have 8-6 class.  

 

 

"Tsk, what will I do with this?" Jisoo scratch her nape. "Need help?" Jisoo look back where the voice came from. "Jennie?" "Who else?" Jennie asked back, she walk closer to Jisoo. "I got enough of earlier." Jisoo says. "I just want to help." Jennie says.

 

"Oh really? And what should I pay now? If I accept that, I think I got another liabilities without getting any asset. Bad investment." Jisoo says. "You know that someone should pay Jisoo." Jennie says. "I know. I'd rather ride a cab, than to go with you." Jisoo says and start dialing her phone.

 

"Hello dad, my tire was flat. Can you call your maintenance to pick my car here? Yes in the restaurant. Ok thanks dad. No need I'll take a cab bye. I love you." Jisoo ended the call. "Sweet daughter." Jisoo ignore Jennie . She walk near the road and wait for a cab. "Exactly 10 in the evening. Ride with me." Jennie says offering her car.

 

Jisoo ignore her. Jennie is hot temper. She stand in front of Jisoo and hold the girl by the collar. She act fixing the girl's collar. Then she let her hands brush to the girl's neck. "Come with me, if you don't want I will kiss you. Let us see what will people say if media captured it, especially your girlfriend?" Jennie raised her eyebrow

 

Jisoo got enough of this, but she can sense that Jennie will do this. She hate the fact that she got by Jennie, who have same attitude as her. It is true that you will hate the person who is same with you. "Fine, just remove your hands will you?" Jisoo asked. Jennie smile, and hold Jisoo's arm going down the hands. She intertwine it.

 

"Better?" Jennie raised her brow and pull Jisoo to her car. Jisoo ride the car. She was in the passenger seat. Jennie was in the driver seat. Jisoo was with her straight face. It was quite ride. "Tell me what do you need from me?" Jisoo asked Jennie.

 

"Nothing I just want to help you." Jennie says. Jisoo look at her. "Oh really? Then it was a wow! Stop acting." Jisoo says and look at the road again. Jennie let out soft chuckles. "Do you really hate me?" Jennie asked

 

"Yes, it is suffocating me being with you in a small car like this." Jisoo says. "Are you insulting my car?"
Jennie want to tease the girl. "No, what I am saying is I can't stand being with you." Jisoo says. "You know you are so hard on me." Jennie says. "You know what? If only know you are like this I will . . ."

 

"Wait let me clear things up, what you hate about me?" Jennie asked because she herself don't have idea why Jisoo hate her. "Don’t ask about what is obvious?" Jisoo yell which stop Jennie. 

 

 


"Unnie you are home." Yeri kiss her sister's cheeks. "You are still awake?" Yeri nodded. "I will get some food from refrigerator." Yeri pointed their kitchen. "Oh I see, "

 

"Seems you are sad?" Yeri asked. "About Jisoo?" Jennie didn't answer. Yeri pull her sister in the couch. "Spill"

 

"Ok I like this Jisoo, but she hate me." Jennie says. "Do it the other way around." Yeri says. "What do you mean?"

 

"Be good to her." Yeri says.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter