Chapter 4

The Rude CEO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

Words: 1954

Rating: NC-17

Pairings: JenSoo, ChaeSoo

 

The door swing open. Jisoo and Chaeyoung’s attention was caught. There she is standing like a she is, wearing the smile that would annoyed you than make you fall. She was charismatic, but now enough to make Jisoo swoon. It’s safe to say that Kim Jisoo is too picky, saying she wants high standard is inappropriate. It’s an insult to the other Kim.

 

"Oh I am sorry." Jennie enter the room, and she close the door. Her movement was fine, yet not so. Her whole existence scream elegance, sophisticated yet ; if that was even possible.However, she is Kim Jennie so why not?

 

"You didn't lock the door?" Chaeyoung asked her with a timid voice, making sure it was only Jisoo and her will be able to hear. Her mind was in total chaos, and she is not ready.for another to happened. She got enough.

 

"I forgot." Jisoo whisper, she gave the younger girl a apologetic look. She know how Chaeyoung will forgive with just a simple way of asking of sympathy, even empathy, she is Jisoo.

 

"You should learn to lock. Rose Park? Wow I never expect this. I could say that media was really ty, acting like they know everything, yet not. I’d rather see a news about lesbian couple than those old school love s of artists that only good in acting. Right Park? “

 

“ I am not talking to you, so shut up.” Park Chaeyoung could be a total if she really wanted to, well the other Kim just say it herself. Artist are good in acting, why not Chaeyoung right? Jennie just laugh it off. She ignore Chaeyoung, and look on the real reason why she was here, plus it’s not good to fight with Chaeyoung when Jisoo was here. She can control herself so far even she really want to pull the hair of that Park.

 

"What are you doing here?" Jisoo asked, she don’t really like it when Chaeyoung starts using foul words, plus she was wondering what this Jennie girl wants from her now.


"Don't be mad honey. Be thankful that I am the one who enter. You know what? You're lunatic secretary is going to enter, but I stop her. Be thankful to me." Jennie says with those smile again that never fail to annoyed Kim Jisoo. Being a total she is, she even settle herself comfortably on the couch, and offer the other two a smile.

 

“Just to inform you, I already get rid of so many that want to took my girlfriend away from me, it won’t be hard to do the same with you.” Interesting, seems she was fighting to a too competitive girlfriend, Jennie can say that.  

 

“You making it sound that Jisoo here is a total player? Is she?” That was a rhetorical question that is not worth answering. Jisoo just want to take the conversation to stop this non sense banter, but it seems that the two are not finish yet.

 

“I think you have bad comprehension then, Jisoo is too good that s would die just to be with her, and I can sense you’re one of them.” Chaeyoung ended her little speech with a mocking smile, Jennie could have pull those brunette hair, if only they are not in office.

 

Too desperate.  

 

So far the two didn’t kill each other, but Jisoo knows how thick the air inside her office.

 

“You already made your impression, final word.”

 

“Let’s share.” Jisoo cough hard, she don’t know what Jennie is trying to lay right now. How dare she say those to Chaeyoung. She got enough, so even before Chaeyoung could answer she ended it already.

 

"What do you need  to my girlfriend?" But she failed because Chaeyoung beat her again. "I don't think you will understand. It is about business." Jennie says and get paper on Jisoo's desk. She look at Chaeyoung showing the paper. “Burn .” She mouthed. The door closed, and Chaeyoung wasn’t able to give that Jennie a lesson.

 

 "What was that? Is she acting like that in front of you?" Chaeyoung is annoyed on what Jennie show her. "Don't mind her." Jisoo says, she wasn’t in the mood to talk about Jennie. Her and Chaeyoung should’ve enjoying their time together since it’s hard to find one.

 

"She know our secret now because you don't lock the door." Chaeyoung was mad, and Jisoo was not dumb not to know. She gather all her might just to show her cute side. She know how Chaeyoung can’t ignored those.. "Sorry I forgot.” She says with an aegyo, and she the smile again.

 

“Don't worry she will keep our secret." Jisoo assured the younger girl. She pull Chaeyoung to her and give her a warm hug. "How can you be sure?" She asked, showing that she have doubt. After of that side that Jennie shows her how can she trust the girl?

 

"Trust me."But it seems enough, because it was Jisoo who assured her. Of all the promises in the world only Jisoo’s she believe in. In might be unfair, but why not when she know that Jisoo would never bring her down? Too tricky, yet risking would give you a big return. It’s just a game that shouldn’t be played to serious.

 

"Lock the door. I'll be back. I have my keys. Don't ever open it when someone knock ok?" The younger girl nodded, she just watch Jisoo left the room silently.


Jisoo walk to Jennie's office. The younger girl was on her swivel chair.  Jisoo close the door  behind her. She was still wearing that rude facade. "Lock it." Jennie commanded.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter