Chapter 15

The Rude CEO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 15

Words: 1598

Rating: NC-17

Pairing: ChaeSoo, JenSoo


Jennie reach the place and see Jisoo there. "Jichu what are doing here?" Jennie asked worriedly. "You are here?" Jisoo asked, Jennie nodded. "What are you doing here? You should be in your Mino or to your Jackson. Leave me alone!!" Jisoo shouted and drink the vodka again. "Jisoo you are drunk you don't know what are you saying." Jennie says. Jisoo push Jennie and try to help herself. She slump to the couch and rest her head in the headrest.

"You go to your Mino and Jackson! Chaeyoung will be with her Baekhyun!" Jisoo says while laughing, then start crying. Jennie just watch the crying girl, she don't know what to say. She didn't know why Jisoo was saying this and the thing with Baekhyun and Chaeyoung. "Are you jealous about Baekhyun and Chaeyoung? There are just having a --"

"Stop!! She should tell me first before agreeing. I always understand!! We are together last night why she told me??" Jisoo cry and cry again. "Jisoo?" Jennie was feeling sorry with the girl. "I love her so much, I hate when she lie." Jisoo cried out.

"Jisoo?"

"Is thre something wrong I did? Is this my karma on sleeping with you and kissing you?" Jisoo wipe her tears. She is now crying like a child. "This is my karma. I am trash woman who can't be faithful with my girlfriend I even tell her a foul words." Jisoo cry again. Jennie feel guilt on what she heard, Jisoo have nothing to do with this, she is the always one to initiate the kiss. This is her fault.

"Jisoo this is my fault " Jennie says. "No it is my idiocy. I am nothing, I wander what you see in me? I have nothing special with." "Jisoo don't say that."

Jennie set Jisoo to her room. She change the girl into pajama that Umji owns. "So where will I sleep? You have someone to cuddle." Umji says. "You idiot stay in your room for tonight." Jennie says. "Ok don't her." Umji says and left. "Idiot!!" Jennie is annoyed to her sister.

Jennie is on the edge of the bed. "Chaeyoung sorry.. I - -you forgive me. . " Jisoo keep saying this whole sleeping. It give more pain in Jennie. "Why it can't be me?" Jennie asked and kiss Jisoo on forehead. Jisoo open her eyes. "Jennie stay away.." Jisoo says with her eyes half close. Jennie feel hurt in what she says.

 

"Jisoo what are you doing here?" Chaeyoung asked as she her girlfriend standing at their gate with the same clothes as yesterday. The girl look so stressed. The guard open the gate. Chaeyoung went outside, then she got pull to warm hug. Jisoo close her eyes, her stress seems all go away just by the warmness of Chaeyoung. The latter feel the same thing. "Y-Jisoo someone will see us here. Let us talk inside." Chaeyoung says.

The two are now in the chair in the pool part of the house. No one knows who will be the one to talk first. Chaeyoung  started to break the silence. "Why are you wearing the same clothes you have yesterday?" Chaeyoung asked, Jisoo feel embarrassed, but she have her reasons. "Yesterday fight is something I didn't expect. I didn't mean what I have said--"

"Jisoo you're not answering my questions and---/"

"Shss let me finish. I love you so much, and hurting you yesterday was a wrong move. I am stress about the company that morning as my assistant show me the news, then I saw your picture with that Baekhyun guy, it fueled my anger. I go here and have this fight with you. I am so furious that I even say words without thinking of it. Well I know I don't really think about things I say, but mostly things I say when I am angry are all non sense, mos of it doesn't have any sense, you are getting me right?" Jisoo look at her girlfriend. Chaeyoung was listening, so she nodded. "Yeah then after the fight. I went to the bar"

"At 12 pm?" Chaeyoung was shock, who will drink at that time. Chaeyoung knows the only bar where Jisoo goes and let enter even what time is it. Jisoo nodded shyly. "I am broken."

"So you drink till?"

"10?" Jisoo try to remember. "Oh gosh Jisoo, really? That was damn 10 hrs." Chaeyoung girl mad on the action her girlfriend did. "Hey of course I eat first and I stop and cry, talk to the bartender and drink again." Jisoo retorted. "Whatever, you know that alcohol is not that good at you." Chaeyoung says. "I am sorry I just did know--"

"Where you sleep? Don't tell me you wake up in random girl's apartment?" Chaeyoung says with jealousy. "Something like that?"

"What?!! I want to tell you that we just fight yesterday and didn't break up." Chaeyoung was furious. "Hey chill it was Jennie's room, she fetch me at the bar." Jisoo says. Then Chaeyoung remember her talk with her mother last nights.


"Shhh don't cry"

"Mom am I that bad? I don't even hate her even she didn't told me about what happened in Paris and those kisses she she shared with the that Kim." Chaeyoung says crying her heart out. "What do you mean honey?" Mrs. Park was shock too.

"I check things of Jisoo when I went to her last time. Then her journal fell. I read what inside. There she share her things about Jennie all the things that happen to them." Chaeyoung says while crying. "Honey I am sorry I didn't know." Mrs. Park hug her daughter she hate now this Kim Jisoo.

"I think you should break--"

"No mom, let me handle this tomorrow I will wait if she will told me. If not I think we should give space to each other." Chaeyoung says, Yes she plan this things out since she had read the journal. She also remember that dinner in Jisoo's house. She is pain when Jisoo excuse herself to follow Jennie, and the fact that Jennie was sleeping Jisoo's room. She is pain, but don't want to tell it to Jisoo because she doesn't want this thing to be complicated more.

Chaeyoung knows that Jennie have thing for her girlfriend, but she is brave enough, insecurities will never git into her, because she have this trust that Jisoo's heart is her; just the way her was for Jisoo. Chaeyoung even sense the lunch with Jisoo when the guy named Mino, but she shrugged it off because even her doesn't like the way that Mino talk and act. "Honey I will always support you. I love you." Mrs. Park kiss Chaeyoung . "Thank you mom." Chaeyoung says

"Jisoo I have something to say---/"

"No let me first. I want to tell all the things for you." Jisoo gets Chaeyoung's hands. She kiss the girl's hands. "Tell me I will always be the one in you heart Chaeyoung. Tell me you will never hate me." Jisoo says with pleading eyes.

"Jisoo"

"Please." Jisoo says, Chaeyoung nodded. Jisoo close her eyes and swallow the lump of apprehension in : The tension is in the air. Jisoo feel her blood running cold. Chaeyoung on the other hand feels anxiety was growing in her heart. "Chaeyoung about Jennie, *close her eyes* There is something happened in Paris. Yeah b-but I didn't give my self to her. Sorry b-but h-honey I love you. Don't be mad I know what I did is something who can't be forgive I am sorry. I know you will be mad. Slap me now hate me I am sorry. Do anything that will make you feel better."

Chaeyoung knows everything though it still give a little pain in her heart, but she is happy that Jisoo finally told her. She know that Jisoo even don't like that thing. Chaeyoung knew it thanks to Jisoo's journal. Jisoo look at her girlfriend with tears are rolling down her eyes. "Sorry." It is almost a murmur 


"Do anything that will make me feel better?" Chaeyoung asked coldly. Jisoo's heart break into pieces. She know that Chaeyoung hate her now so much. Chaeyoung near closer. "Then kiss me, because you are the only one in this world that will make me feel better." Chaeyoung says and captured her lover's lips. Jisoo was shock, but she is happy that Chaeyoung wasn't mad. She is curious why. She is idiot, and Chaeyoung was so kind to forgive. Isn't it ironic that Jisoo hates idiot, but she is one of them; then she should hate herself too.

"I love you Jisoo, I know everything before you knew it. I accidentally read your journal I forgive you Jisoo. I trust you always remember that. Don't do such things again will you? I will not stop you to work with Jennie because she is your business partner, but Jichu I TRUST you."
Chaeyoung says and kiss Jisoo again.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter