Chapter 19

The Rude CEO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19

Words: 2175

Rating: NC-17

Pairings: JenSoo, ChaeSoo

 

 

Jisoo was looking at the girl on the hospital bed. She still have this little feeling for Chaeyoung, but all she love now was Jennie. Jisoo caress the girl's hand. She was shock on what she heard that this girl have cancer. "You will be a good fighter right? You will be, and after you will be happy." Jisoo stated as she watch Chaeyoung on sleep. Then her phone ring. "Hello?" Jisoo immediately answer the call. "Baby are you still there?" 

 

"I will be there in a minute." Jisoo says and ended the call. Jisoo barely have quality time with her girlfriend since Chaeyoung was admitted to hospital. She was thankful that Jennie was understanding girlfriend.

 

 

 

Jisoo reach the unit. The place was cold and quite. No one was there, Jisoo thinks where could Jennie be. She went straight to bed room. Jennie was there sleeping with blanket was covering her body. She smile and walk to the girl, but when she holds the girl. She see that the girl was hot. It makes her worried. She immediately get some towel with water to wipe Jennie's body.

 

Jennie was waken up of what Jisoo was doing. Jennie look at her girlfriend. "Finally you are here." Jennie says and hug Jisoo. "Why didn't you tell me you are sick?" Jisoo scold her girlfriend. "Because you are busy." Jennie mumbled. The reality slaps her, Jennie was being understanding. It doesn't mean that she should take for granted her girlfriend. It was still her control. "I am sorry if barely have time with each other that I don't even know you are sick." Jisoo tell her girlfriend. The understanding Jennie Kim answered. "No I am fine don't worry." Jennie assured. "How can I not be worried, if you are here sick. I want you to be always fine ok?" Jisoo asked and Jennie nodded.

 

Jisoo feeds Jennie. This is the first quality time since Chaeyoung was admitted to hospital. "I am sorry that you have to be sick before I remember that we barely have time. I am sorry if I make you feel for granted." Jisoo tell Jennie while she feed the latter. Jennie shook her head. "I am ok honey, you know I will always understand." Jennie says and smile to Jisoo. The latter look at Jennie. "How can you be so understanding to me? I am so lucky to have you Jennie Kim." Jisoo says and hug Jennie.

 

 

 

 

Chaeyoung open her eyes. The certain doe eyed girl who usually look after her wasn't around. Then she remembers that Joy tell her earlier before she sleep and that Jisoo wasn't around because Jennie was sick. Chaeyoung suddenly feel sad and feel green with envy to the two. For her it should be her on Jisoo's side. That Jennie stole Jisoo away from her. Chaeyoung held on her bed sheet due to anger. 

 

She look on her left, and she was directed to a man who was standing on window side of the room. The man was in black suit. She know who owns that silhouette. She can't be wrong because she knows that owner very well. That man who she idolize and love for her all of life. Though she got into big fight with this man she still love the owner.

 

"Dad." Chaeyoung mumbled weakly. The man look at her, slowly walking over her. Chaeyoung can see the smile on the man's lips was bitter. The tears are visible in her eyes too. "Dad what is wrong?" Chaeyoung asked her father. Seeing her dad cries, makes her heart break for so many times. "You are awake." The man smile to her and caress her cheeks. Chaeyoung lover the warmness of the man's hand. "I am sorry." The man mumbled.

 

"Dad no need to be sorry. It is my fault. All along you thought I am the great daughter you wish me to be, but at your back I am just a highfalutin girl who tries to be a good daughter which I am really not." Chaeyoung answered as tears form in her eyes. The man wipe Chaeyoung's tears. "And I am inconsiderate man who can't accept the own personality of his child. Of all people I should be the one who should understand, but I am not. Forgive your father." The man told Chaeyoung.

 

Chaeyoung was feeling great that they are in talking terms again. Since she was admitted to this hospital this is the only time that she see her father's face. "Dad can we just stop saying sorry, and just get back on the good family we are?" Chaeyoung asked. Mr. Park smile to her daughter and hug the girl. Chaeyoung want to sleep in her father's arm because all of these days in this arm she only find peacefulness. "Forgive your father Chaeyoung." The man mumbled.

 

 

"I am getting worried. It is getting usual that Chaeyoung sleep for more than just a day." Joy said worriedly. Her mother hug her. Hyungsik was in the couch sleeping. "Mom." Chaeyoung called weakly her mother. The two look at her in surprise. "Chaeyoung." They both hug Chaeyoung. "Finally you are awake." Joy says.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter