Chapter 20

The Rude CEO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20

Words: 2472

Rating: NC-17

Pairings: JenSoo, ChaeSoo

 

 

"Mommy I am fine. Jisoo and Jennie was being good in me with my work in their office." Joy told her mother. "I know honey, Jennie and Jisoo was really kind, what I am saying here is your health. I don't want you to get sick too like your sister." Mrs. Park explained to her daughter. Joy look at her sister, he let out a deep sigh. "If she knew that it was Jennie and Jisoo were the one helping us, will she still mad at Jennie?" Joy asked his mother.

 

"We don't know honey." Mrs. Park answered.

 

 

 

"Happy 100th day." Jisoo greeted as her girlfriend enter her office. Decorations are everywhere. Pictures are being tie in a ribbon that was pin in the ceiling. The pictures were pictures that Jisoo takes in stolen for their 100 days being together.

 

Flowers and a shirt was in Jisoo's hand. Jisoo was wearing a blue shirt with quote saying. 'In love with meme queen..' Jennie giggle as she read what was written in the shirt.

 

She had been busy that she forgot it was their 100th day. She grab the shirt on Jisoo's hand and wears it. She fix the shirt on her, and read the quote saying. 'In love with Dollrin.' Jennie laughs as she read it.

 

"Are you surprised?" Jisoo wiggle her brows. Jennie give her a 'you know my answer look' . She then pounce to Jisoo and capture Jisoo's lips.

 

The kiss was sweet and pull of love. The next thing they know, Jennie was sitting on Jisoo's desk, with Jisoo standing between her legs. "Y-Jisoo" Jennie mumbled between the kisses.

 

Jisoo was still kissing her. "I lock the door." Jisoo mumbled knowing what her girlfriend wants to say.

 

 

 

"Do Chaeyoung was sleeping?" Jisoo asked as she visit Chaeyoung's room with Jennie with her as the enter hand in hand.

"She is." Joy answers. Jennie sit on the couch. Jisoo walks beside Chaeyoung. She caress the girl's face. She smile.

"Hey have you heard the news? The doctor says just say that you are getting better. Finally the Chaeyoung I know was getting back. The Chaeyoung I know was a fighter." Jisoo says.

 

Jennie just watch the two. She understands why Jisoo act this way. She knows that Chaeyoung was still special to the girl. "Joy have you eat? Where is aunt and Oppa?" Jisoo ask.

 

"They were home." Joy says. "We haven't eating.  Chaeyoung was still sleep since 9 in the morning." Joy answers. "But it is already 6 in the afternoon near to dinner. Let us buy food we will be back." Jisoo stated. "Ok. ." Joy says. Jisoo grab Jennie's hand and drag the girl out the door with her.

 

Joy just watch the two left, and when she look at her sister the girl was awake. "Oh noona you are awake. Are you hungry?" Joy asked her sister.

 

Chaeyoung was just looking at him. Joy narrowed his eyes. "Is there any problem? Are you not feeling well?" Joy asked. "Water." Chaeyoung mumbled. Joy understands, she get the water from the table side, and help his sister drink.

 

"Where is Jisoo?" Chaeyoung asked as she finish the water. Joy look at window. "She was out, she just buy food." Joy answers. "Is she with Jennie?" Chaeyoung asked. Joy was shock to the question. He doesn't know what to say.

 

"Chaeyoung."

 

"Is she?" Chaeyoung asked. Joy nodded.

 

 

"Chaeyoung you are awake, I happy you are." Jisoo hugs Chaeyoung. The latter will be lying if she say that it didn't makes her heart beat faster. Jennie was standing beside Jisoo, her heart was aching seeing Jisoo hugging her ex. Chaeyoung see the face of Jennie. She let go hugging Jisoo. 

 

"Jennie-ssi" Chaeyoung calls Jennie. The girl smile. Jisoo looks at her girlfriend. Jennie smiles at Jisoo, and squeeze her hands. Jisoo gets what her girl wants to say. She smile to the two girls, and left the room. As Jisoo left the room, Jennie feel nervous. Chaeyoung gives Jennie the sweetest smile. It makes Jennie feel cool and relief, but at the same time confuse.

 

 "I know what the two of you are doing for my family. I am sorry for hating you. I was so thankful to you, and Jisoo for helping us. For now on I will accept that Jisoo's heart wasn't mine anymore. Please always take care of Jisoo's heart. She is sensitive most of the time." 

 

"H-how did you know?" Jennie was shock hearing this to Chaeyoung. The latter smile. "It doesn't matter how, now I know it that even I am hating you, you still choose to help me." Chaeyoung smile to Jennie.

 

"Love Jisoo more than anything in this world. I know that Jisoo wasn't hard to love, that's why I always find someone liking her, but I am complacent that I have her hearts. Then I was too unconcerned that I didn't notice that I start losing her grip. Jisoo had been so considerate to me. She always understands, maybe she see more things to you that I can't give her. Being in our relationship I been inconsiderate. Having an actress girlfriend wasn't easy. That's what I don't understand way back then." Chaeyoung says honestly.

 

"Jennie-ssi, I am happy that you were there for my family, and Jisoo-yah. They told me that I am getting well now. I feel it too by myself. I am thankful for the help. I know I got too much, and asking this was too much too. Jennie-ssi can you please still let me friend with your girlfriend?" Chaeyoung asked.

 

Jennie was shock on what she hear. She smiles and nodded, and then hug the girl. A lone tear escape Chaeyoung's eyes. Letting ho the girl she love wasn't easy, but if the girl was happy on other company is it not good to still insist yourself because at the end of the day you will be the one getting hurt.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter