Chapter 1

The Rude CEO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

Words: 1955

Rating: NC-17

Pairings: ChaeSoo, JenSoo

 

 

"Tell me who is that?!" A woman in a black dress shout in man's face."What is so hard to know? I told you that was Mr. Park. He is my other business partner." The man in black suit explained with his husky voice, it’s hard to say if he was telling the truth. "Really? How come Mr. Park have a female voice?! Explain me now Yoongjae!"The woman shouted in exasperation. "Enough!! Ok? I am tired of all your tantrums. It was late night now, and I want to rest."The man answered back. He loosen his neck tie.

 

Two persons are now in the living room. It was nine in the evening. They are exchanging harsh words. The door swing opens which cut the exchanging of words of the two individuals. "Are you two fighting again?"
A girl in black dress asked. The latter was around 20. "Honey, you are home already. How was the party?"
The woman walks to her daughter; then she kiss the girl's cheeks. She say this with a sweet and melodic voice of her compare to the earlier one.

 

The man watch her wife walk to their daughter. "Do the party already done Jisoo?" The man asked with a th husky voice, yet calmer than earlier..Jisoo shook her head, and beam a smile."The party is not yet done, but I excuse myself to Mr. Park because I want to rest. I still have meeting tomorrow." Jisoo answered, she look at her wrist watch. "Nine in the evening. Aren't the two of you tired? I went home to rest, and what I will witness was two individuals fighting?" Jisoo asked with a serious tone. The man named Yoongjae look at her daughter with a apologetic look. "I am sorry my dear." 

 

"Is this about your other woman again?" Jisoo asked in serious tone. "You know that I don't have." Yoongjae still try to deny it to her daughter and wife again. "If ever I am the one to caught you dad. I am telling you. I will kill your woman in front of you." Jisoo says; she look at her mom. Jisoo is used to it. It is the common threat that Jisoo gave her dad. So far she never see any of her dad's so called other woman.. Her father was playboy. Jisoo knows it, and also her mom. For Jisoo mostly of the business man do this for their own needs. You know how their mind works. Not all business man, but Jisoo's dad belong to those.

 

"Rest now mom." Jisoo say, and she walk upstairs to have a rest. Yoongjae massage his temples. He put her hands on her pocket. "Did you hear your daughter's threat?" The woman asked. "Just rest now Yura." Yoongjae told his wife. The woman named Yura look at her husband who are now back facing her. 

 

"Goodnight." Yura walk to their room, leaving her husband standing near the sliding door going to their swimming pool. Yoongjae gets his phone from his pocket. He remove his coat and put it in the chair near him. He walks outside the door, he start dialing number. After of three rings the other line answer. "Hello honey? I am sorry for what happened earlier. Yeah she accuses me again. --- of course I denied it. Don't worry ok?"

 

 

The woman was busy on her phone. It was her break. Staffs are working all around. "Ms. Park are you fine?" One of the staff asked. The woman beam her sweet smile. "I am really fine."

 

"Director was sending his apology because of shooting the CF this late night." The staff  bow, exppressing that she was sorry too. "No it is fine this is my job." The woman says and show her sweetest smile. The staff bow and left the woman. "Chaeyoung." A man approach the woman. "Eunwoo ." Chaeyoung smile to the man.

 

The man sit beside her. Eunwoo is an artist too. He is known in the country too. He is the partner of Chaeyoung in this CF. "What are you doing?" Eunwoo look at Chaeyoung's phone. "Just playing. Killing time." Chaeyoung answered showing the game she was playing. "Oh I see. You are used to the shooting like this?" Eunwoo asked in curiosity.

 

"I've been in the industry for so long. You do the same thing. So what do you think?" Chaeyoung answer with a rhetorical question. Eunwoo chuckles. "You know what? I never expect you have this kind of sense of humor." Eunwoo says. The two are laughing, but cut by the ringing phone. "Sorry, it was mine. I excuse myself." Chaeyoung says showing her phone. Eunwoo nodded, and he watch Chaeyoung walk to the side where there is no staff.



A girl was in the couch. She look at the hanging digital clock on their wall. The clock indicate that it was 9:15 in the evenin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter