Chapter 6

The Rude CEO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

Words: 1442

Rating: NC-17

Pairings: JenSoo, ChaeSoo

 

AN: So the last three days been hectic on my part. I was busy. I have three straight class of 8 hours each in total it's 24 hours class discussing about Accounting stuffs. Everyday I have quiz and I need to study, even just hitting unhide button is getting hard to do. So today I was able to hit the unhide button for you guys to finally see my update. Anyway enjoy!!

 


"Tell me do you like me?" Jisoo raised her brow. Jennie was taken a back with the question. She swallow hard. "What with the sudden question?" Jennie asked. "Don't act dumb Jennie. I know the way you look at me." Jisoo says.

 

"I think you got the wrong idea. We should head back to office now." Jennie says and raised her hand to call the waiter. "I think you are avoiding my question." Jisoo says with a smug smile. It is now her turn to give back to Jennie all what she get. The waiter came and give the bill. Jennie is about to get her money, but Jisoo stop her. Jennie looks at Jisoo.\

 

"I'll pay." Jisoo gave her money to the waiter and they left. Jennie follow her. "Why you did that? I am the one who offer the lunch." Jennie says. "I should pay." Jisoo says.

 

"Why?"

 

"Because in two of us I should be the guy. Plus I am older." Jisoo answered.

 

"But we are not couple."

 

"But you wish we are." Jennie look at her. Yes she is blushing. Jisoo look at her and smirk. She know now how to shut Jennie, the younger girl’s game is over/ It’s time for Jisoo now. "Let me drive your car." Jisoo says. "Because you should be the princess here." Jisoo says and get the key in Jennie. Jennie just follow her.

 

Finally I know how to shut her up.

 


Chaeyoung was in the office of her manager. "You know what was the plan of the company?" Chaeyoung's manager ask. "What?" Chaeyoung asked feeling uninterested. "Have you read the reaction of netizens about you dating Eunwoo?"


The manager ask. "Not yet why?" Chaeyoung ask. "Bashers are everywhere." The manager stated. Then we should call a media?" Chaeyoung asked. "We are thinking of it." The manager says.

 

 

It was the shooting of CF of Chaeyoung and Eunwoo again. Media are unexpectedly came. "Ms. Park can we interview you."

 

"Ok Eunwoo can we interview you?" Media are asking. "Is it true that you are dating Chaeyoung Park?"

 

"No Chaeyoung and I are just friends." 

 

"Chaeyoung is that true?"

 

"Yes we are only friends "

 

"Beside I am dating another girl." Eunwoo says. "Who could be the other girl Eunwoo?" 

 

"Bae Irene"

 


"So I was thinking of sending you to Paris to attend the Economic Summit there." Mr. Kim, Jisoo's father told her daughter. "I?"

 

"Yes, is there any problem?" Mr. Kim ask and he stand from his sit. "Your departure is all fine." Mr. Kim says. "Only me? And why not you?" Jisoo says in her firm voice. "I am still your boss Jisoo." The man says.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter