Chapter 7

The Rude CEO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

Words: 1543

Rating: NC-17

Pairings: JenSoo, ChaeSoo

AN: I've been busy the whole week. Quizzes every day really , and more research are waiting for us and also reading stuffs. Imagine reading a book with 1000 pages in 5 months? Accounting really got me so, aish however I have an update thanks and enjoy.

 

"Who are you with?"

 

"Je...." The door swing open revealing a woman. "Jennie what are you doing here?" Chaeyoung and Jisoo are shock with the presence of Jennie. "How come you are here?" Jisoo asked. "I just want to drop by. We are friends. I am not welcome? Your mom let me go here? I didn't expect your girlfriend was here." Jennie says and look at Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung pull Jisoo at her side and whisper something 


"Don't tell me if I wasn't here she will be here. And we don't know what she can do with you."

 

"What are you thinking?" Jisoo ask.

 

"I know that girl have her eyes on you." Chaeyoung says and elbowed Jisoo. "Ouch ! Why?" Jisoo asked and look at Chaeyoung  Jennie wear a smirk. "Love quarrel?" Jennie raised her brow. Chaeyoung look at her and give her a death glare. "Aren't you taught to knock before entering Kim?" Chaeyoung says and raised her brow. Cross arms.

 

"Are you insulting my ethics?" Jennie answered and cross her arms. "No, but look likes you don't know." Chaeyoung says. "Chaeyoung stop." Jisoo whisper to her girlfriend. Chaeyoung ignore her. "You know what I am not here to fight with you. I am here to talk with Jisoo." Jennie answered. "Talk or flirt? That was different. Who knows what will you do with my girlfriend." Chaeyoung says.

 

"You know Park. Is this how you think? Don't you trust Jisoo?"

 

"I don’t trust you ." Jisoo’s eyes widen. "You know Kim it is obvious that my girlfriend is your type. If you are trying to flirt with her back off. Learn to be content, and don't touch what was own by others." Chaeyoung says.

 

"Flirting? Really? Are you . . ." Jisoo got enough of the bickering of the girls. She pull Jennie out of her room leaving Chaeyoung inside. "Stay here Park Chaeyoung ." Jisoo says and close the door. Chaeyoung knew it. Her girl was mad. The girl call her by whole name.

 


Jisoo and Jennie are out of the room. Jisoo remove her hands on Jennie’s arm. Jennie look at her. Jisoo is with mix emotion now. "Here. Ahm I am sorry for what my girlfriend did. She is just jealous. She didn't mean what she say. " Jisoo lower her head. Jennie was taken a back by Jisoo's action. She didn't expect that the girl will be sorry, to be honest she thought the girl will be mad. Jennie can see the sincerity on the girl.

 

"It is ok. I think I am wrong on entering your room."

 

"No it is fine. My mom let you in." Jisoo says.

 

"I think I'll just be back later. Talk to your girlfriend first." Jennie says.

 

"Thank you Jendeuki. I'll just talk to her. Chaeng wasn’t really like that." 

 

"Ok you can. I'll be leaving." Jennie point the door with her thumb. Jisoo nodded and kiss Jennie's cheeks.
"Take care." Jisoo says and enter her room. Jisoo was used to that way of goodbye. That what she learned when she stay in US for ten years when she was child.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter