Chapter 3

The Rude CEO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

Words: 1491

Rating: NC-17

Pairings: ChaeSoo, JenSoo

 

Author's thought: I wasn't able to udate yesterday because I am doing somethings, and I am sick. Hope you like it.  Oh hi jeddyrock thanks for your thought.

 

"Chaeyoung wake up now." A woman is shaking Chaeyoung to wake her up. "Mom a minute." Chaeyoung answered; vestige to her tone that she still want to sleep. "You told me that 10 minutes ago, so wake up now Park Chaeyoung." The woman, who is Chaeyoung's mom, says. Chaeyoung sat from laying, open her eyes a little.

 

"You don't have schedule today right?" The woman asked her daughter. "Nothing, but I will be out." Chaeyoung inform her mom as she walk to the bathroom to wash her face, and brush her teeth. The woman sat on the edge of the bed, and she wait for Chaeyoung to finish her stuff. After 10 minute Chaeyoung is all done.

 

"So tell me? Who are you going to meet?" The mother asked. "A friend back in college." Chaeyoung answered. "A friend? Who could that be huh?" The woman asked, the trace of suspicion was in her tone. "Lisa." Chaeyoung answer straightly. "Ok I see, but can we eat lunch first? We are both busy, especially you. We barely meet each other, and eat together." The woman says.

 

Chaeyoung smile and hug her mother. "Do my mom is being jealous of my job?" Chaeyoung asked. "No it is not what I mean. That job is your dream. We don't want to be the reason for our daughter not to reach her dream." The woman says. Chaeyoung's door who half open swing whole open revealing a girl in jeans and long sleeves "Seems the drama started. Can we eat first?" The girl playfully says. "I just miss your sister Joy." The woman told her another daughter. "I do miss my sister too." Joy run to her sister and mother; she hug them, Joy is still on her way of being a doctor. She is older sister of Chaeyoung, the girl was an intern in a hospital in Seoul. "Why I wasn’t inform that there is a little reunion here?" Another guy in came wearing a office wear. Hyungsik, is the eldest of the three. He is working in their company."This oldies come here Oppa." Joy call her brother. The four hug each other. "I think we should go down now before dad went here." Chaeyoung says. The three laugh..

 


The Park are now settled to their respective places. They are eating their lunch. Mr. Park is reading a newspaper. He close the newspaper, and he put it above the table. "Is this true?" The man show the newspaper to her daughter, and asked with a serious tone.

 

Chaeyoung look at the paper. She see it was her smiling to Eunwoo. She was sitting in bench while Eunwoo standing in front of her. Chaeyoung is holding Eunwoo's arms. The headline was 'CF LOVER: Rose and Eunwoo, TRUE LOVER BEHIND THE SCENE?' The man look at Chaeyoung. "That was just rumor  that. I am not dating anyone." Chaeyoung told her dad.

 

Mr. Park look at his sons and wife. "I think Chaeng is telling the truth appa. That Eunwoo is her new leading man. You know showbiz world." Joy answered, and eat the steak on her plate. "You know Minho we know our daughter very well. She will not do anything that will be against us. Right honey?" Mrs. Park look at her daughter. Chaeyoung swallow hard, and she nodded. "Appa, Chaeyoung was 22 years old already. I think she can have boyfriend now." Hyungsik says. Chaeyoung and Joy look at older their brother. They never open such topic to their father like this because they are afraid. They are amuse that it is easy for Hyungsik to open up the thing, pplus maybe because Hyungsik is the eldest?

 

Mr. Park eat his steak. Then he wipe his mouth. "Sometimes you are just blabbering Hyungsik." The man says and fix his eyeglasses. "Appa I am not blabbering. We are old enough,  even 16 and 15 in this generation was allowed by their parents to engage in relationship. Then. . ./" 

 

"Enough, I have my work now. Goodbye." The man kiss her wife, and left. "Aish generation gap." Hyungsik whine like a child. "You know I envy you Oppa." Joy raffled the hair of her older brother. "Why?" Hyungsik give her sister a confuse look. "Because you can express yourself in front of appa without being anxious if he will be hating y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter