Chapter 17

The Rude CEO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17

Words: 1800

Rating: NC-17

Pairings: JenSoo, ChaeSoo

 

 

"What are you cooking?" Jisoo hug Jennie by the waist. "I am not cooking." Jennie rolled her eyes and says it sarcastically. Jisoo laugh. They are now in the condo unit of Jisoo. 

"What are you doing?" Jisoo asked and smell Jennie's neck. “Hmm. Addicting"

 

"Jisoo stop!" Jennie complain. 

 

"Why?" Jisoo asked, Jennie didn't answer because she don't know what will she say. "I am cooking an egg, and ham."

 

"I thought you are not cooking ? You want to serve me a breakfast?" Jisoo asked.

 

"Something like that?" Jennie says. "Wow my former girlfriend never tried to cook for me." Jisoo says, Jennie feel uncomfortable in the idea of this talk. "Your former girlfriend." Jennie says and continue cooking.

 

"Are you getting jealous?" Jisoo asked. "Me? Jealous? Of course not why will I? I am just a bestfriend of yours." Jennie says with sarcasm. "Here we go again, you are my girlfriend remember that?" Jisoo says and kiss Jennie in shoulder. Jennie sigh.

 

"I am, but seems not. Nothing change I can't feel that you are mine." Jennie says and face Jisoo. She close her eyes and let out a sigh. "Please give me time. I just need time. Once I am all fine I will talk to her." Jisoo says. Jennie understand, she always do. She can do everything for Jisoo. "Can you please not bring her in any of our topic?"

 

"Sorry, I will not" Jisoo says and kiss Jennie on lips.

 

 

 

"So how was your unnie and Jisoo?" Joy holds Yeri's hands and asked. "They are together now, but Jisoo unnie still not completely move on." Yeri says, Joy nodded in understanding and remember her sister. "My sister was getting fine now. On the first week of break up she is crying on me like a baby, but now she is fine and I am happy for her." Joy says.

 

"Do you think proper closure will sets their heart free?" Yeri asked. "I think yes." Joy says.

 

"But Jisoo unnie isn't ready yet. It's been months since Chaeyoung unnie go to the company of unnie to substitute your father, that was the last time they meet." Yeri says.

 

"Jisoo is not good in moving on." Joy stated. "Maybe, but you know first love always have part in your heart." Yeri says.

 

"You are right I remember---/"

 

"What?"

 

"Huh?" Joy got confused.

 

"Who you remember? Don't you dare Joy to remember any other girl besides me! I will kill you." Yeri says possessively. Joy laugh. "A possessive girlfriend." Joy kiss Yeri.

 

 

"Let us have dinner."

 

"Dinner? What occasion is it?" Jennie asked, Jisoo lay on Jennie's lap. "Jisoo you are heavy!" Jennie complain.

 

"You know what? Why I see here that you are more clingy when we are just friend compare now that you are my girlfriend?" Jisoo asked. Jennie feel bother with the question. To be honest she is avoiding having intimate moment with Jisoo. Because she is afraid that at the end of the day Jisoo will come back to Chaeyoung.

 

Jisoo see the uneasiness of Jennie. Jisoo grab Jennie's hand. She intertwine it with her. Jennie look at her. She is anticipating if she'll gonna get her hands back.

 

"Try to loosen it, if you did I will see it that you are letting me go." Jisoo says, Jennie was afraid of this. Letting go Jisoo. All she wants right now is to feel on hers. Not just half or one fourth of the girl, but the whole Jisoo. Jennie sigh. 

 

"You know how I love you, and letting you will be the last choice of mine." Jennie says, Jisoo feel fluttered on the girl's words. Jisoo feel that Jennie is now having a big part in her heart. Jisoo look lovingly to Jennie.

"I know what you are worrying about" Jisoo says and she kiss Jennie's hands.

 

"Leaving you will never be one of my choice." Jisoo says and kiss Jennie's forehead. Jennie feel the kiss was kinda sweet and with respect. This is so good in feeling. Jisoo for having the girl beside her for so many months the loving side of Jisoo is rarely to find.

 

"I am holding on your words, I will be waiting till you are whole mine." Jennie says. Seems Jennie think that trying to getaway or avoiding having intimate moments with Jisoo is a wrong choice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter