Chapter 12

The Rude CEO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 12

Words: 2769

Rating: NC-17

Pairing: ChaeSoo, JenSoo

 

 

"That was tiring meeting." Jennie complain as she lay down on bed. Jisoo just look at her, and start removing her clothes. "Jisoo what are you doing?" Jennie asked. "Will change my clothes?"

"We have change room."

"Aish this woman you should be thankful instead. This is a free show." Jisoo says leaving Jennie. Jennie was blushing hard. 

 

"So hello Ms. Park."

"Hi." Chaeyoung answer shortly. They are now in contract signing of the coming show. "So this will be the roll of the story." The assistant give the paper to both parties. Baekhyun and Chaeyoung check it both. "Oh? A man who cheated on his girlfriend." Baekhyun says.

"Yeah like that." The producer answered. "Who will be our co-actors?" Baekhyun asked again. "Some are still not yet fine, we are looking for other actors who will replace the actors that we choose, but busy." The producer explained. "I like this. Nice to meet you Ms. Park I am glad to be working with you." Baekhyun says and offer his hand. Chaeyoung shook it. An assistant walk to Chaeyoung and whisper something. Chaeyoung nodded. "The contract signing was fine, can I ask myself to go? I still have show to visit." Chaeyoung says. The producer nodded. "Thank you Ms. Chaeyoung." The man shook Chaeyoung's hand.

"Jisoo?"

"Hmm?" The two are cuddling again. "Why are you beautiful?" Jennie asked. She feel so hot right now. "Thanks to mom and dad genes." Jisoo answered. Jennie look at Jisoo's lips and eyes. "No Jennie don't be tempt." Jennie was scolding herself mentally.

"Is there any prob-/" Before Jisoo can finish the words she was saying, a lips was already kissing her. Jennie stop kissing as she feel that Jisoo wasn't answering the kiss. "Jennie what did you do?" Jisoo asked.

"Jisoo please let me." Jennie pleaded.

"But I have Yuj-"

"Just this night. Please"

"Jennie this is cheating--"

"Please then do this as you are thinking of her." Jennie was hovering on top of Jisoo. "But we never do that thing. I never did that."

"Do it with me."

"I can't, I can't give you my----/"

"Then don't... I am willing to give you my first Jisoo."

"Jennie I have---"

"Please Jisoo." Jennie lay on bed. She pull Jisoo on top of her.

"Do it now." Jennie ing the top of Jisoo.

"Please." Jennie captured Jisoo's lips and still undoing her top.


"Jisoo answered the damn phone!" Chaeyoung was cursing. She'd been calling her girlfriend for so many times, but the girl wasn't answering the call. "Ok break is over come on the camera will roll again!" The director shouted. The crew go back to their places, and also Chaeyoung.


Chaeyoung sit on her place. She was in the show of her friend Lisa. "Seems you are annoyed?" Lisa asked in a whisper before the camera roll. "Jisoo wasn't  answering my call." Chaeyoung answered in a whisper. "Maybe she is just tired you know summit and business issues." Lisa comfort her friend.


"Ok camera rolling!!" The director shouted. "Ok this is another sweet week with our viewers and televiewers. As far as we can remember Baekhyun was the last visitor here who admitted that he have little crush to the most famous girl in the business world name Kim Jisoo." Lisa says as introduction.

Lisa can feel that Chaeyoung was burning inside with that admission of Baekhyun of his feeling to Chaeyoung's girlfriend. "No we have here our "Korea's sweat heart" Chaeyoung Park." People clapping and hauling. "Now Ms. Chaeyoung can we ask yous one random questions?" Chaeyoung nodded and give her brighter smile. Her fans are chanting and yelling.

"So is it true that you and Baekhyun will have a coming telenovela?" Lisa asked. "Yes, we just mad the contract signing." Chaeyoung give her sweetest smile. "Wow I think there will be a new love team." Lisa tease Chaeyoung as a host, and also as a friend. Chaeyoung laugh. People shouting. "ChaeHyun"

"Can we ask one thing?"

"Yes"

"So what will be the roll of the story."

"I think I don't want to spoil our viewers right?" Chaeyoung answered. 


Jennie was panting. Jisoo lay down on the bed beside her. Jennie feel tired, bit she feel happy that it was Jisoo who did this. "That was fun." Jennie remark. Jisoo just close her eyes. She feel so idiot that she agreed with Jennie's command. She feel so really dumb that she cheated on her girlfriend.

"Jisoo?" Jennie move closer to Jisoo. She hug the woman by the waist. Then she rest her head on Jisoo's neck. Jisoo didn't move. She get her phone and see the 10 missed call of her girlfriend. She immediately dial the number. In just two rings the other line answered.

"Honey?" Jisoo says. Jennie just listen to Jisoo. "Youngjae what take you so long? Why didn't you answer my call?" "I am sorry honey I just made a mistake." 

"Mistake? What mistake?" Chaeyoung was shock. Jisoo was shock too on what she say. "I mean I made a mistake on not answering your call. I slept."

"Oh if that so you seems so tired. I can sense it. Better sleep now. You I am calling you because I have a surprise, but I want you to know the thing if came back." Chaeyoung happily says, Jisoo feel more guiltier.


"Ok thanks honey. I'll call you when I wale up. I love you." Jisoo says. "I love you too bye." The call ended.

"Chaeyoung?" Jennie asked. "Yes, Jennie can you sleep without cuddling? You know I feel really guilty. I am lying to my girlfriend." Jisoo says. Jennie feel jealous and possessive right now. She know that Jisoo wasn't hers. But due to what happened she tell herself that she will get Jisoo no matter what.

"No Jisoo just stay with me." Jennie says and hug Jisoo tighter. "Jennie---"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter