Chapter 11

The Rude CEO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 11

Words: 1598

Rating: NC-17

Pairing: ChaeSoo, JenSoo

 

"Wake up we are here." She tried shaking the other girl’s body. "5 minutes." the younger one mumbled. She left a sigh as she tried waking up the girl again. "5 minutes? Really you want to sleep in car Jen?" Jennie open her eyes and see they reach the hotel that they will stay with. The chauffeur open the door for the two. Jisoo went out from the limousine, and also Jennie. Flashing lights from the camera welcome the two. Jisoo and Jennie are smiling to them.

They enter the hotel. They are welcome by an American man, who own the hotel. The man was friend of Jennie's father. "Hello uncle Wright. It is nice to meet you again." Jennie shook the man's hands. "I am glad to see you again Jennie. Hello Ms. Kim." The man shook Jisoo's hands.

"I am grateful on meeting a great man of business world Mr. Wright." Jisoo greeted back. A woman in corporate attire walk to Mr. Wright, and whisper something. "What? You didn't?" The man asked with annoyed face. "Is there something wrong uncle?" Jennie asked. "It was, VIP are all occupy and just one room left." Mr. Wright answered honestly. 

"Oh that's not a problem uncle. We can stay at one room. Right Jisoo?" Jisoo nodded and smile. "Yes Mister." The man smile even he is annoyed to his workers. The two was lead to their shared room. 

Jisoo was on her phone talking to her girlfriend. Jennie was in front of mirror fixing herself to sleep. "Hey you keep on fixing yourself you won't be beautiful as Rose " Jennie look at Jisoo and rolled her eyes. Jisoo sit in bed. "I am beautiful than your girl" Jennie remark. Jisoo laugh.  

The tick of the clock was echoing in the whole room. It was quite. The lights are already turn off.  Jennie open her eyes. She can't sleep. She do all the thing, but the sleepy head Jennie Kim was not dropping by. She roll again and again. "Aish!" Jisoo sit from the bed the annoyance was visible with her face. She is sleeping beside Jennie. She scratch her head. She look at Jennie.

"You are suppose to sleep right?" Jisoo asked in annoyed tone. Jennie sat too. "I want to sleep, but I can't." Jennie answered honestly. "What do you want me to do? Cuddle you like mother do?" Jisoo asked in annoyed and cold voice of her.

*ting!*


Exactly that was what Jennie wants. She can't sleep without anyone cuddling her to sleep. To be honest, her sister was the one who cuddle her up. Jennie lower her head because she is too shy, but have to admit it. "Exactly." It was a mumble, but Jisoo was able to hear it.

"Cuddle? You are not sleeping if you have ----:"

"Yes, my sister cuddle me to sleep."

"Eh? What if you are going out of the country and no one there for you?"

"I just sleep an hour." Jisoo look at Jennie. "Aish." Jisoo lay down again, and back face Jennie. Jennie let out a deep sigh and lat down too. She back face Jisoo's back. She have no other choice to just stay late until she can. Jisoo roll and see Jennie's back. She let out deep sigh.

"Jen? Here." Jisoo open her arms. Jennie look at her. "I can?"

"Yes, for us to sleep because we still have meeting." Jennie move to Jisoo's arms and hug the girl. "Thanks "

"Just sleep now." Jisoo hug Jennie. She rest her chin on Jennie's head.

This cuddling was both helpful to two parties. Jennie can't sleep, so need to be cuddle. Add the fact that Kim Jisoo was her crush or I mean have the feeling for the girl. Jisoo, she miss Rose and cuddling the girl. Jennie can be the substitute. Jennie can't believe that Jisoo is hugging her. "If only I am the one you love." Jennie thought, and close her eyes.

Lights are everywhere. The cameras are on focus with the scene. Actors are in their respective costumes, and in their character. "Cut!!" The director shouted that make Rose and the extras to stop. "Let us have break first. That was a good shot." The direct

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter