Going to Bed

The Love Contest

-A few hours later-

You were all sitting downstairs in the living room, watching a movie. All of the girls (except for you and Bong Cha) were cuddling close to their partner. Not too long after the movie started, it ended.

"Aigoo. That ended alot sooner than I would have thought," said Hyunseong. Boyfriend nodded. Jeongmin fidgeted slightly, and turned his head around to look at the oven clock. "It's already one in the morning! We have to sleep."

Everyone started getting up, stretching out their arms. You were tired, and was still laying lazily on the couch. Kwangmin looked over at you and grinned. "I'm too lazy to get up, Oppa!" you whined. "I'll just sleep here for tonight."

Kwangmin laughed sleepily and stepped towards you. Then he shoved his hands under your slumped back, and picked you up as if you were the bride, and he was the groom. Your back tensed.

"Aigoo. Why so tense? You want me to give you a massage?" he joked. He carried you all the way up the stairs, and down the hallway to his room, then set you down onto his bed. "I'm not sleeping on your bed! If I slept here, where would you sleep?" you asked.

"Why not the same bed?" he asked, using his puppy dog face. You started to sweat, and your hands began to shake. You could feel your heart beating rapidly, and the butterflies in your stomach having crazy spasms.

He laughed. "I'm kidding! I know you wouldn't be comfortable with that." You could feel the stiffness loosen from your body, and a loud sigh escape from your mouth. 

"But I really won't really sleep here," you reminded him. You walked into the closet, remembering the blankets you saw on his shelf, and grabbed them. You walked out, and layed them on the wooden floor, right next to the bed. "I'll sleep here," you said, as you layed on top of them.

"Yah. That's dirty!" Kwangmin mentioned. You looked at him, and shrugged your shoulders. He walked towards you, and sat beside the giant lump of blanket you were making. "Aigoo. You're not going to listen? Then I guess I'll have to sleep here, too," he said, as he sprawled on the floor, less than inches away from you.

You turned your head and whined, "Aish. I already told you to go sleep on your bed. Why are you still here? I'm fine!"

His sat up, scrunched up his eye brows, and replied, "No. You sleep on the bed. Your back might hurt in the morning. This is your first time sleeping here, and I want to make it worth while, so I insist." He made himself comfortable, and relaxed on the ground.

Aigoo. "Well I'm still not moving, so sleep on the bed. I'm not moving this very spot, and I'm going to sleep here. That's final." He didn't even move a centimeter. He continued napping as if he didn't care. He was so cute when he was resting. 

You planted yourself on the thick blanket, and soon began to get drowsy. And even sooner than that, you fell asleep.