Breakfast

The Love Contest

When you and Kwangmin arrived in the kitchen, Minwoo was staring at you, squinting. Everyone else was just greeting you with a, "Goodmorning." Everything seemed normal, which was good. It meant that Minwoo didn't tell anyone about the incident he had just witnessed upstairs.

You replied to everyone with, "Hello. Goodmorning," and then walked to the silverware drawer, passing Minwoo. He gave you an angry glare. Your shoulder brushed against his, and you quietly whispered, "Please don't tell." Then you turned your head, looking straight into his eyes, giving him a pleading look.

He held his glare for only a few seconds, but then sighed. "Aigoo. I can't do that. I don't want anyone to be mad at you and Hyung."

You smiled. "Go ma wo!" You dropped your hand near your thigh and squeezed his hand. Then you left, walking back towards the silverware drawer. You grabbed forks, spoons, and, knives, two of each (for you and Kwangmin). You turned around, walking to the table, to see Minwoo's slight pink blush, soft and hard to see.

You didn't think anything of it, and shrugged your shoulders, returning back to the dining room. You handed Kwangmin the three silverware and began to take a seat at the end of the table. "Thank you!" he smiled. You squeezed in between the tight opening of a chair and the wall, making your way to the other side.

Youngmin brought you a plate covered in blueberry waffles topped with whipped cream, and a side of bacon and eggs. "Go ma wo!" you said, smiling thankfully. He replied, "You're welcome, and eat alot."

"I will!" you said kindly. You picked up your fork and knife, aggressively cutting through your waffle in small rectangular pieces. The whipped cream was messily toppled over on the side of the plate, nearly have of it smeared against the plate. 

-After eating-

You leaned back in your chair, and patted your stomach. "Aigoo. That was good! Whoever made it, really knows how to cook." you announced. Kwangmin looked over, also done eating. "Hyunseong made it." 

You widened your eyes. "Jin jjah? Aigoo. Hyunseong, you're a good cook!" you shouted. Hyunseong appeared from around the corner, and responded, "Thank you. I'm glad that you think so." 

He was just about to go, but stopped right in his tracks. He began slowly walking towards you, looking mighty concerned. "Is there something wrong...?" you asked curiously.

"Hey. What's that red mark on your neck?" he asked. 

You quickly pulled your hair over your neck, and said, "Oh nothing. I was just really itchy last night, and kept scratching it. It's just a small rash. No need to worry!" 

"Are you sure? It doesn't look like you scratched it. It looks..."

You shot Kwangmin a nervous gaze, saying 'What are we going to do?'

"Kwangmin... Did you-" but he cut him off. 

"No! I'm not that crazy. She just told you that she scratched it!" Kwangmin defended. How did Hyunseong catch on so quickly...?