My Speech

The Love Contest

"Hello. What's your name, Miss?" asked the host. Kwangmin tightly squeezed your hand, trying to calm you. "My name is you," you replied.

'What are some things that you like to do? Do you do any sports? What do you like to do on your freetime?" he asked. You were surprised by the sudden burst of questions.

"I like to read, I'm not involved in any sports, but I love to play them, and I usually like hanging out with my friends," you said. The host tilted his head and examined your face. You smiled brightly. "Yes...?" you wondered.

"Nothing..." he answered slowly. "It's just that, I've known Kwangmin for a while now, and you don't seem like his type of girl." 

You looked over at Kwangmin to see that his eyes had widened, and his face was turning red. The audience was silent. Kwangmin began to speak.

"She's different, I know," he began. "I chose her because I had a feeling that we'd be together for a long time, and that she would'nt leave me."

The crowd began to cheer, and a huge smile had spread across your face. You could sense your cheeks flushing a light pink. The host laughed and said, "I see. I hope you two last  a long while just as Kwangmin has said." 

And then something unexpected happened. As you laughed with the crowd, Kwangmin leaned over and planted a light kiss on your cheek. You looked up at him. He was smiling down at you, with his wide circular eyes. Then he pulled his hands away from yours, and pushed you up out of your seat. 

He pulled you back down onto his lap, and wrapped his arms around your waist, his head leaning on your back. The crowd was practically screaming. They were cheering and yelling happily. You face was as red as a ripe tomato.

The other Boyfriend members were staring at you two smiling and laughing of Kwangmin's sudden actions. Their couples were glaring at you with slit eyes, jealous (except for Youngmin's girl, of course). You felt like the luckiest girl in the world.