Waking Up

The Love Contest

-The next morning-

When you woke up, your body was covered with warmth and comfort. You stretched your arms and adjusted your eyes to the sun's light, but still stayed on the floor. You looked up. Kwangmin.

He was hugging you tightly, close to his chest. He was still sleeping, and was softly snoring. Eeeeep! You lay there, paralized of the sudden discovery. You didn't want to disturb his sleep, and wake him up, so you stopped making any further movements.

About thirty minutes later, you could hear Kwangmin's sudden take of breath, and feel him exhale on the back of your neck, which sent a chill down your spine.

He moved his arms (which were wrapped around your waist) up higher to your neck. You shuddered as he passed slowly, up your whole torso. Then he cuddled you closer, hugging you tighter. You could smell his expensive cologne and feel a couple strands of his hair lightly tickle your cheeks.

"Aigoo. Are you awake?" he whispered groggily. 

"Yeah," you whispered back. He snuggled you slightly more, nuzzling his nose into your back. You could feel his body slump, making his weight seem even heavier. Then you turned your body and slid your arms around his stomach, holding him so close, that you could sense the exact outline of his abs.

"You didn't sleep on the bed last night," you said. "Why?"

He moved his lips to your ear and murmered, "I didn't want to leave you here." You could feel the warm deep breaths grazing the hairs on your neck. After a few minutes, he began to gently nibble the tip of your ear. 

You moaned in affection. He took that as an advantage, moved his mouth lower, this tongue leaving a thin trail of saliva on the side of your head. When he reached your neck, he pressed his lips against your skin, sliding his tongue around, and making a circular pink blotch of color a few centimeters below your ear. Wrapping your arms around his neck, you pulled him closer.

He continued to move his mouth, but sideways this time. He skipped the front of your neck, and went to your cheek. Kwangmin repeatedly kissed your face, slowly, and then made his way to your lips. 

You were both laying on the patched blanket, pushing your lips against eachothers, and after five minutes of making out, Kwangmin shifted his hands out from under your body. He began to unbuckle his belt, until someone walked in.

"Wake up, sleepyheads! It's time for-" Minwoo stood there, his mouth hanging open. "Hey! What are you guys doing this time?!" You and Kwangmin quickly sat up, brushing your clothing like nothing was happening. "Aigoo. Why is it always me who walks in? Aish. Well anyways, breakfast is ready."

You and Kwangmin looked at eachother. I can't believe that just happened. He stood up, and extended his hand, to help you up. Taking his offer, you grabbed his hand, helping yourself on your feet.

As you were walking down the stairs to eat breakfast, you were fixing your hair, brushing it down to cover the red spots on your neck from showing.