Just an Act

The Love Contest

You slugged your shoulders low, and dragged yourself up the stairs. You had been tired from all of the crying, and didn't expect to be continuing any time soon. You entered Kwangmin's room, feeling a sense of disgust.

"What you want to do first?" asked Kwangmin, smiling. 

You sighed, and glared at him. "Kwangmin. I'm not in the mood to be playing any games. I already know that you're faking right now, too."

He fell onto his bed, and took a deep breath, his mood again changing. "Aigoo. There's no use then. You're no fun anymore." He laughed. "Actually... I'm surprised that you found out so soon. I was hoping to make it last a little bit longer. Already on the first morning you fell for me. You know, you're really different from all of the other girls."

Your curiousity grew. "What do you mean, different?"

"I mean that you were a lot more careless. I tried doing the same to the other girls, and on the first morning. They moved my hands away, or just said a straight up no." He laughed. "You on the other hand..."

"I already know," you said, cutting him off. "You want the truth?"

"Do whatever," he replied.

"I let you come closer because..." you leaned forward, and used your finger to signal Kwangmin to come closer. He did. You continued to signal until he was about an inch away from your face. Then, you knocked him on the side of his head. 

"You're not getting anything out of me, babo!" you yelled.

He quickly backed away, rubbing his head.

"Yah!" he screamed.

You laughed. "Aigoo. I'm not telling you anything." You walked over to the side of the bed, and grabbed the blankets that you had used the night before. Still carrying them, you walked as far away from the bed as possible, and set the blankets on the floor neatly. You were almost touching the wall.

The wrinkled position that the blankets were in, didn't satisfy you, so you tightly held onto the edges and shook it in the air, then returning it back on the floor.

"What are you doing?" Kwangmin asked.

"Moving the blankets, obviously. I'm not going to sleep near you."

"I don't want to say this, but you can go home now if you like," he added. You were guessing that he was telling you in return of the bonk on the head he had received before.

"I know I can..." you muttered.

"Then why don't you go?" he asked. "Shouldn't your family be waiting?"

Your shoulders had tensed, and the structure of your body perked up, straightening suddenly. "I don't have a family anymore..."

"No family? What happened?"

Even as the real Kwangmin, he still seemed curious about your past life, but not exactly concerned. "My mom passed away when I was a baby, and my dad left me at the age of..." You paused for a secind, thinking. "I think I was about thirteen."

"I see... Oh well." He layed in bed, and began to snooze away, as if you didn't tell him anything at all depressing.

"Aish..." You stomped your feet, and rested on the hard floor, the blankets warming you.