The Rest of the Night...

The Love Contest

"Hi..." Kwangmin began, also blushing. "I see that you're done changing. I'm glad that the clothes fit. I didn't think that you would change that fast..."

"Uh... Kwangmin. You're shirtless...?" you said.

"Oh yeah... Right. I was just changing. Err... Well. I was changing my shirt. I already changed my pants," he stuttered.

There was an awkward silence. 

Suddenly, the door slammed open and Minwoo walked in with his girl. "And this is Kwangmi- Hyung! What are you doing?!" he asked.

"Aigoo... You got it all wrong, Dong Seng. Don't get the wrong idea." Minwoo's girl was giving you a look as if she were jealous.

"Hyung! You're shirtless, and your girlfriend is wearing your boxers... I guess I'll just leave you two alone then!" He slammed the door back shut.

"Sorry about that..." Kwangmin said. You smiled, and responded, "It's okay. But I can see where he might've gotten the wrong idea." There was another long pause. He laughed. "Same here." Then he looked down, remembering that he still wasn't wearing a shirt, so he quickly pulled on the new one.

You heard footsteps up the stairs, and yelling.

"Yah! Get out of the way!"

"Aigoo. You're hurting me!"

"I was here first!"

The door once again, burst open. Boyfriend was squished in the doorway, and at the same time, screamed a mixture of 'Hyung!' and 'Dong Seng!' Their girls were trailing behind, their eyes wide with curiosity.

"What were you guys doing?" asked Donghyun. You and Kwangmin both looked at eachother. "Aigoo... You guys all have the wrong idea," he said, glaring at Minwoo. Minwoo looked down in shame. Kwangmin walked over to you and slung his arm over your shoulders. "Then yes. you and I were-"

"NO!" they all shouted. It started out as a quiet chuckle, but then grew into a loud cackle. Kwangmin couldn't stop laughing. Soon, everyone else began catching on, and realized it was a joke, so also started laughing. Wow.