Later That Day

The Love Contest

Finally, after all of the impatient waiting, the clock soon reached 8:00. Dressed in your knee-length white dress, you headed outside. You had lightly curled your hair, and slipped on your white dress with soft pink blossoms and ruffles embroidering the top. You also wore short black boots, with medium-sized heels attached to the bottom. Two strands of your hair were neatly tied back.

When you opened the front door, a cool breeze whirled around you, and gave you a big hug, making your hair flow backwards. Startled, your arms flew around yourself, squeezing tightly, trying to prevent your already-forming goosebumps from spreading.

Suddenly you felt a long leathery material drape over your shoulders, and a long figure standing in front of you. You looked up, bewildered of what you were looking at. Who you were looking at. 

"Kwangmin Jo... You... You're at my house. And I'm wearing your jacket." He stared at you with a blank expression, then suddenly smiled. He was wearing black jeans, black laced boots, and a nice silk shirt.

"Why yes I am. I'm here to take you to the show. Sorry I didn't tell you about this earlier on the phone." He said sincerely. His voice low and clear.

"It's no problem, really," you said, dazed by his wide brown eyes. Then he grabbed your hand and lead you to the shiny black sports car that sat in your long driveway.

He walked you to the passenger side, and then held the door open for you. You nodded, and he  smiled. He shut the door and then turned to go to the other side of the car. His car smelled clean and new. 

It was about a twenty minute drive to where the show was taking place. You and Kwangmin spent the whole time driving there, asking questions about eachother, like where you were born, your favorite color, animal, and food. Eventually, you made it to the parking lot, luckily finding a space in the front. 

You both exited the car. He moved towards you, his shoulder pressing up against yours. Then he clutched your hand, your fingers locked in his. You looked up, blushing. "What are you doing?"

He smiled brightly and replied, "I wanted to have a good start."

You didn't say anything after that, not wanting to ruin the perfect moment. You both walked, side by side all the way inside of the building. Your thoughts were exploding with previous imaginations when you saw the rest of Boyfriend sitting in chairs, preparing to get interviewed. Jeongmin looked your way and smiled. 

Your face brightened into a bold shade of red. He whispered something to the group, and then they all walked up to you and Kwangmin. 

"Ahhh. Kwangmin! She's so cute!" Minwoo said, examining your face. You moved your arm up across your mouth the hide your wide grin. "Aigoo. Go talk to your girl," Kwangmin whined. 

Minwoo stuck out his bottom lip at looked up at him with wide, puppy eyes. "Hyung. She's not as cute as yours. You know that we all wanted her."

You butted in asking, "What are you guys talking about?" They looked at eachother seriously. "I didn't tell her yet..." whispered Kwangmin.