The Confession

The Love Contest

"You didn't tell me what?" you asked. Boyfriend stared at you, speechless. "Well..." Kwangmin began. "When it was time for us to choose which girl we wanted, we all wanted you. But I found you first, so it was only fair." 

Your cheeks started blushing furiously with different shades of pinks and reds. Youngmin chuckled and said, "Cute. She's blushing." Kwangmin wrapped his arms around you and held you tight, while the rest of Boyfriend filled the room with a bunch of ooh's and ah's.

All of a sudden, five beautiful girls came walking towards you. They were wearing short dresses and high heels, except for one who wore an outfit quite similar to yours, but with a  different design. "Oppa," they all cooed. Each one of them took place beside every one of the Boyfriend members, the one with the similar outfit taking place at Youngmin's side. 

Each one of them, except for you and her, seemed to be playing with Boyfriend's hair and massaging their necks. A few minutes later, they started introducing themselves. The one with Youngmin decided to go first. "Hi. My name is Bong Cha, and I hope we can be good friends." She smiled. The rest of the girls didn't seem to like you very much, and did a lousy job of introducing themselves. Minwoo chose a tall girl, with long sleek hair, Jeongmin chose one with small eyes and shoulder-length hair, Hyunseong chose one with curly hair parted to the side, and Donghyun's girl had wide eyes and braided hair. 

You all mingled for a bit, and then there was an anouncement to take your places. The interview was about to begin. You and Kwangmin took a seek on the white couch in front of the crowd, along with the other Boyfriend members and their girls. 

The palms of your hands were sweating, and your whole body was tickling with nervousness. "It's okay," Kwangmin said, his soothing voice relaxing you. His hand reached down, and tightly grabbed your hand, locking it like you had done before. In a few mintues, the camera man had held up three fingers, and then quickly removing every one until there weren't any left. 

"We're here today to get to know Boyfriend's chosen girls. We'll interview every one of them individually, and one at a time. Let's start with Hyunseong," said the host of the show.Thank goodness we're sitting at the end. It took about fifteen minutes to interview every girl. They all seemed so different, and interesting. You weren't sure of how yours was going to go, but eventually, the host was standing in front of you, holding the microphone up to your mouth.