5. Enjoy the time spent with your friends

How to get over your crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Reality doesn’t come. Why isn’t this a dream?

Even I don’t believe it. Is it right that you’re a human?

You don’t know right? You probably don’t know

My heart towards you is love, love love.

I got in my room, finally. Changed myself and stayed in my bed, thinking I was a little bit weary. I didn't sleep, just meditate. I think I was falling asleep when I heard a knock on my door. I got up and unlocked it. It was a habit I got from my brother, who always taught me I should lock my door. I do it during the day because both Baekhyun and I aren't around a lot. Not so much during the night though cause according to Baekhyun "what if you get sick, or die, my pretty hands aren't made for breaking the doors". When I replied that he'll probably do a lot of that when he'll be a cop, he rolled his eyes and told me that a hero has to do what he has to do.

Baekhyun was at the door, asking me to go in the living room because Chanyeol has something to ask me. Poker face, Mina, poker face, if only Baekhyun knew, you would be doomed.

"Yeah, just a minute", I said. I got back in my room and went to the mirror to check my hair and appearance all in all. It was relatively good. I went to the living room and search for him. The other boys were playing some video game and D.O was the winner, killing most of the zombies. Xiumin was buzzing and almost got killed in real life.

Chanyeol was siting carefree in the armchair near my library. I took a chair and seat next to him, asking what did he want. His smell was so good, it prevented me from thinking straight. I can't describe it exactly, it was something manly, fresh, but somehow sweet and gentle without being gross. Just like him. I could recognize it anytime.

"I found this book, here", he said looking down at a volume. I bent down to look at what he had in his hands. It was an encyclopedia about Greek mythology.

"I didn't know you are interested in things like that", I said looking at his face. He was very close to me, so I had a privileged position in seeing his gorgeous face. My face on the other side, was a little hot, but bearable.

I" read sometimes, when I have time. And this seems interesting"; he stated showing me the book.

"Do you want to borrow it?"

"Yes, that's why I asked Baekhyun to call you," he said this is your property.

"Of course you can take it, I don't need it now."

"That's great. But I think I'll return it late, I mean, I don't know when I'll finished it."

"It's okay, really", I assured him as I patted his shoulder. "You'll keep it more after you realize how awesome it is. My mother used to read from it when I was a child and I was totally amazed."

He looked at me dear fully, but not in a way I'd liked. I knew from Baekhyun that when he had a hard time with mother being away, he turned to his friends so he didn't burden me. So I know Chanyeol is aware of our family's situation.

"Don't feel pity for us", I demanded looking in his eyes. He smiled kindly and took my hand squeezing it lightly.

"I'm not, I know how strong it made you became", he said as we both starred in each other’s eyes. I didn't do much thinking, just sink there, but couldn't help my brain from rustling. I couldn't fell for him again. Maybe I didn't do enough, but I wanted so bad to not feel like this in front of him again, weak, like I could do anything he wanted, without will. He looked away, a chance I got to breathe, let go of my hand and stared instead at the book.

"What's your favorite God", Chanyeol asked.

"There are many interesting, I can't decide, but you will see once you read it", I stated.

"God?" Xiumin intervened in the discussion. "Yes, I am", he said making a glamorous pose and causing D.O to face palm himself.

"Listen here, hyung", said Sehun to Lay who w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter