Love can be a prison.

How to get over your crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Look at me, what’s the situation
Past your flustered face
I see the walls crumbling down
And gradually, dawn is coming, yeah uh

At first people were shocked and kept staring at the men that walked in. Their equipment seemed heavy, from their boots, their fluffy, dark vests, black masks and caskets. The scariest thing they had were the guns they were holding. Putting my hand over my chest to calm my heart, my eyes enlarged at the view of them approaching. People stared intensively at them, some had their mouths opened and you could understand why. Not every day do the police enter in such surprise in one of the top restaurants in town.

They were moving really quick, as if they had known where to go. Their target was located and within their reach. The next move was go and take. The ground apparently shacked under their foot or so my impression was.

Out of all the people there, they came to our table. It must have been a mistake. The feeling of being in a movie, detached by everything that was happening was starting to grow on me. This can't be happening. Not to me. There was news in the past of people being wrongly visited by the police because of a mistake in reading the address or names. The government paid big money for their error, but the thought of earning some money was far away from my brain in that moments.

One of those guys came in front, raised and began putting handcuffs on my date, much to my shock and despair.

"Min Yoongi, you are arrested for fraud, usury, assault and attempt of murder", he said and the click of the handcuffs brought a bit of life in me.

As I stand up, my feet began shaking. My cell brains were probably doing the same because I had conflictual thoughts, one questioning how did I get into that situation, one about if this was indeed happening and one about what to do next. It was supposed to be just an ordinary date, nothing too complicated and sure not illegal. The look on Yoongi’s face didn’t helped at all, I couldn’t say whatever he was shocked or he did expect this. The fact that he wasn’t vehemently denying the accusations and just got along with them raised concern from my part.

The officer near me said I will also go with them at the police section and I began saying that this is certainly a mistake. Unlike Yoongi, I was not going to give up without a fight. Not being involved in any criminal activity provided me confidence. Under no circumstance I was going to allow my name to be tied to any kind of dirty activities.

One officer that was behind me said he'll me safely and when I turned towards the source of the voice, I met some familiar eyes. Despite the mask, I knew his eyes but couldn't exactly pinpoint a name. My heart was beating so fast I was seeing everything blurry. Despite my enormous confidence in my innocence, the scene was very intimidating so I didn’t speak a lot. My voice was struggling with the effect of the shock so I made the decision to silently follow and see what happens. They were wrong about me and I couldn’t wait to hear their apology. Another thing taken into consideration when I decided to not make my innocence clear loud and right there was because all the people in the restaurant were looking at us. Surely, I would never step into that restaurant again, but the sooner I got out of there, the sooner they would forget my face. I was already starting to imagine people whispering behind my back on the streets. I’ll end up wearing a mask like these guys. Maybe that was the tactic Yoongi adopted as well. Or maybe he was indeed guilty and I was in big trouble.

Two officers took Yoongi out of the restaurant, one was walking in front of me and the last one put his hand gently on my back and led me outside. Without his guidance, I would have probably stumble upon several tables and make a full of myself even more. The reality of what was happening me and made my whole body tremble. As I wasn’t as closed to my mother as my other friends were, I wished the person I cared the most, my family was here. Can’t imagine how scared and worried Baekhyun would be when he’ll find out. The thought of killing his cheerful personality with my stupid mistakes and accidents hurt my heart. He was my older brother, but I’ve always been protective of him due to his way of being. He was the one to make me laugh in my darkest moments and now was one of them. There has to be a way to reach to him and I glanced back at my purse where my phone was. With the corner of my eye I could see an officer taking both mine and Yoongi’s clothes and belongings.

We got into a van and I was seated between two officers. There was no heating in the van and it made me tremble more. Yoongi was seated in front of me but didn’t say a word during the whole trip. No one spoke and I didn’t want to break the silence with my helpless whining. Knew that any word that came from my mouth would sound weird and as much as I didn’t want to admit, I was scared. Doubted I could form a logical phrase in that moment. A panic attack started to form but luckily we arrived to the police sections while I was still breathing.

The next few hours were not imprinted well in my memory. Put in an empty room, I was just blind to the events that were happening behind those walls. Haven't seen Yoongi from the time I exited the van, but honestly, didn't want to see his face ever again. Maybe just once, to make sure I had the occasion of punching him. Time spend in the roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter