Don't give up

How to get over your crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Can’t reject this strong feeling
Fall into it, I have let go off myself
I like simple things
Now I know the things hidden in me

My feet were better and so was our performance. There was only one day until the event and everyone was busy. Hyorin and So Hee came to show us the wardrobe. Taehyung carried the bags and gave us the costumes which looked perfect. My dress looked gorgeous. The bottom part was fluffy and I could easily dance in it. In the higher part Hyorin replaced the original piece with a denim jacket with lots of colorful elements; kids will be very fond of it.  The yellow of the dress contrasted pleasantly with the blue of the vest. Another problem that was resolved by my dear Taehyung was my hair. My natural hair is a dark brown and of medium length while the singer had long and blonde hair. When Taehyung mentioned he or his brother had a blonde wig at home, Hyorin warned him not to be an ugly one. Surprisingly, he was right, it was perfect.

The day of the show arrived and I began my day with calming myself. We weren’t professionals and our good intentions mattered the most, so I tried to focus on doing a good job and most importantly have fun. Hyorin helped So Hee design her costume so everybody arrived at the orphanage with tons of bags. So Hee and I promised Hyorin we’ll take her somewhere nice to treat her. I choked when she mentioned we should go to the club we went a long time ago. This time we won’t go that far.

The boys got dressed rapidly, I was being late because of the make-up. Eventually, with the help of the girls I transformed into a blonde-idol like Mina. I looked in the mirror and couldn’t believe it.

"You girls did an amazing job", I squealed.

"I know", bragged Hyorin, "now get out, I have to take care of So Hee, her number is right after yours."

Taking a walk, I saw a lot of my college colleagues and was taken aback by their involvement in such a nice cause. Kai, Xiumin and Lay were playing football with some kids and I had to shout to them to take care of their costumes. Momo and her gang were the cheerleaders and the little girls were enjoying the game as well, imitating the girls. Sehun, Chen and some other guys were on another team, teaching martial arts to the kids. D.O and I laughed when Sehun threw himself on the ground and mimic pain when a little creature beat him.

"Hope he breaks his neck and die", D.O mentioned at the scene and I started to laugh.

"He isn’t that bad", I defended Sehun.

"He hid my glasses, it took me half an hour to find them. Then told the kids I at hide and seek", he related. D.O was helping with distributing the drinks to the kids and guests. Feeling pity for getting pranked like that I began helping him.

Miss Bom announced the beginning of the show on the little improvised stage in the yard. There were lights and street lamps hanging around, it looked pretty. Suho confessed proudly he helped arranging the place and hurried up at the kitchen area to prepare the buffet.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter