2. Avoid places your crush is likely to be

How to get over your crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heart Attack The wait’s end

The serenity that quietly grasped my heart that seemed like it would burst

Even if my breathe stops, right now it’s so peaceful that I like it.

Hyorin was the one I should take care in this step. Because she is my best friend, she knows everything about me. As bad as it would be, she knows what I think and I feel that if I don’t share something with her, that is serious and I have a problem. I’m lucky because I have someone like her in my life. She knows me so well that even though I didn’t tell her exactly what I feel for Chanyeol, she figured it out.

We met at our house for a tea. It’s been a week since the falling-box event.

"You sure know how to embarrass yourself, especially in sensitive situations", Hyorin stated sipping the ginger and lemon tea.

Y"ou do the same. Remember when you met your crush at the shop and dropped your wallet on the floor and all the coins fell on the ground?"

"No need to reminiscence bad memories, dear friend. We’re talking about yourself", said Hyorin annoyed.

"And Taehyung came to help and your crush thought he was your boyfriend", I said smilig and seeing in my mind the image of Taehyung looking for Hyorin’s coins while she was red as a tomato.

"Yeah, poor Hoseok, he was a little dense, no matter how many hints I would give him, he still didn’t get it. Maybe that’s what you should do with Chanyeol", kicked back Hyorin.

"Maybe", I said looking at the window. It was near night, the moment when the sun is tired but gives the last amount of warmth. Just enough to remember the warmth existed. Enough to get through the night. I don’t have that energy. Nothing Chanyeol did gave a reason to continue hoping.

"It’s just a crush, it will pass", I said, not wanting to talk about it anymore.

"Let’s do something fun," said Hyorin probably tired of my melancholic mood.

"Like what?"

"Go somewhere, explore, have fun", explained Hyorin waving her hands in the air.

"That doesn’t sound like a plan."

"Don’t be impossible, hmm, let’s go next weekend clubbing. We are old enough for that. And let’s go in Daegu, it’s far from here and nobody will know us. And we have buses, we can return home safely."

If I were younger, I would have declined the offer, but in my current state of mind and age, I said yes.

Days passed and we were close to weekend. Of course I didn’t tell Baekhyun about our plan. He knows that we are spending a girls’ night at Hyorin’s place. My brother can be reluctant in giving me the freedom I deserve. Friday afternoon came and we went to Hyorin’s place to dress up. At about 17.30 we took the bus and we were in a good mood. We both had our brown couple coats we wear usually. It was autumn so it’s nothing out of the ordinary. Little do they know that under those clothes we were wearing some sparkling short dresses that if my brother saw, he would sew himself two more meters of material to it. Mine was a gold and Hyorin’s silver. Both shined like the sun and moon. Our make-up was relatively light, we were going to resolve this in the club’s bathroom. The road was about an hour, but we didn’t have to walk much to the club.

At Serendipity club.

After we finished with the last touches of our make-up, we entered the club. It was crowded, but we still found some seats empty. I was glad I had a chance to rest, but I observed Hyorin was anxious to get on the floor and start dancing.

"Go ahead, let the world see your moves, girl", I said to Hyorin.

"You bet I will", she said laughing. "But what about you?"

"I’m going to drink something, I’m thirsty."

"Okay, but don’t get drunk", she said blowing a kiss than leaving to the dance floor.

I ordered the house’s drink called DNA and I waited for it, looking around. Young men and women were dancing and enjoying themselves, nothing too dirty, as I warned Hyorin I didn’t want to go to a place like that.

A boy came and sat beside me, not saying anything. He was looking around, like me, but boy our looks were different. He scanned every girl and even had some glare battles with guys, over their girlfriends, of course. I realized things were getting serious when a boy left the girl he was with and headed towards me and my rude companion.

"Stop looking at my girlfriend", he said.

The boys noses were almost touching. I only saw these types of battles in the beginning of box games. Baekhyun used to watch those, but he gave up after a while. Too bloody. But this can be fun I thought as I continued sipping from my drink. I think the drink has a funny effect.

"Stop it, Seungri", the girl said to her boy, touching his arm. But he didn’t move.

"Mind your own girlfriend, will ya?" Seungri said looking at me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter