Open your mind

How to get over your crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the beginning, your dream, your words
Were thicker than tears
Sweeter than the nectar of heaven

 

Lifting the flowers from the ground, I smiled. They were still beautiful flowers. Gladly, my feet didn’t make major damage to them. Chanyeol cleared his throat as I was smiling and smelling the pretty daisies.

"Do they have note?", he asked looking curious.

"No", I answered after I checked.

"It’s weird", he said.

"It may be, but it’s still nice and sweet", I said smiling from ear to ear. "I am genuinely happy, I like to receive flowers", I said sticking my tongue to Chanyeol.

He could’ve been the reason why I was smiling, if he liked me. Right now, I was too happy for the flowers to care about him.

"It looks like the person who put them here was in pain", he mentioned.

"What? How do you know that?"

"He put them on the ground, like you put flowers to a grave."

"Really?", I asked as my face fell and he chuckled. "Where do you want him to put it, on the roof?"

"How do you even know they are yours? A drunk man may have fallen here with a bouquet for his wife, but forgot them here", he asked raising an eyebrow.

"Come on, they were at my gate and they were probably put nice before my feet touched them."

"Maybe they are for Baekhyun", he said smirking.

"Yaa, Chanyeol-ah, are you turning into Sehun, do you like teasing me that much?"

"Do you like flowers that much?", he asked bending a bit to look into my eyes.

"It’s better to receive flowers than to not receive at all", I murmured avoiding his gaze and blushing a bit.

"Anyway, what kind of man leaves the floor at the door like that? He must think you are really scary to give them to you directly."

"Stop it", I said smacking his hand as we both laughed. I don’t know yet who the person who gave me the flowers was, but I’m glad I got to laugh with Chanyeol like this. It warmed my heart more than receiving flowers. To the person who did this for me: thank you, I thought as I looked at his smiling face. After telling me to take care, he left.

I put the flowers in a vase in the kitchen and texted Hyorin about what happened.

From Hyo:

Did Chanyeol get a little nervous, like in jealous?

To Hyo:

No, he acted cool. Even if that means he doesn’t like me, he’s still awesome. <3

From Hyo:

Damn, I was expecting more feedback.

You crazy girl, you still like him?

To Hyo:

Have I stopped? L(((

From Hyo:

You may now. Turn your attention to your admirer. :P

To Hyo:

I have fan, wow. This feels nice.

I smiled as I put my phone on the counter and began cooking something for Baekhyun. Indeed, this was a pleasant feeling. Baekhyun came home and we celebrate another thing that night. He passed his tough exam decently.

"If I have known, I would’ve cooked something more special."

"Fish and chips are awesome, sister", Baekhyun said with his mouth full. "Another thing", he began. "Being the multi-tasking man I am, I put together some details for the party."

"It’s in a week, we have to prepare", I said panicking already because we had nothing so far.

He pulled his phone and showed me a video.

"That’s what we’re going to do", he stated proudly.

"You’re a genius", I said kissing his forehead and nearly jumping. "It’s a great choice!"

"I know, I’m not only handsome, I’m also smart", he said doing some aegyo.

"What are we going to do with the costumes, they seem a little complicated", I asked thinking about that problem, but soon seeing the light. "You know what, I’m going to talk to Taehyung, he may have some fabric."

"Nice, you aren’t my sister for nothing", Baekhyun said winking at me. "I’ll talk to the boys to see which one is free to be a back-up dancer."

I wasn’t particularly thrilled to have Chanyeol near me while I sing and dance, that’s why I was hoping he was too busy to support his pretty Tiffany to accept Baekhyun’s offer.

"We don’t need that many, we don’t have to make it an exact copy, we can use only four or two", I tried to insinuate to Baekhyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter