Protect your interest

How to get over your crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every day,
I look for you in the dream
But you look at me as if it’s the first time

 

The game ended, but I didn't wait to see who won cause I literally ran to my room. I closed the door and tried to calm my breathing. No more mistakes, I locked the door and got under the almighty protective blanket. Lay came the second time to invite me to join the party, tempting me with seeing his pajama with unicorns on it. With the excuse of being tired, I declined. Didn't get much sleep, my brain was struggling to find out how did Chanyeol know about my lovely bear's neck.

Hyorin was informed on the situation and we decided we couldn't stand by at the moment. The more we find out, the more chances are to find out the truth. In addition, it will make Hyorin stop saying that Chanyeol is a creepy stalker. Or it will make me say the same thing, who knows? The plan was to use people we know without seeming meddlesome. So one afternoon I decided to visit Taehyung at the store. It may appear innocent, but these days So Hee was always there.

"Hey, guys, how are you?"

"Hi, noona", Taehyung saluted and So Hee gave a kind smile. "Working and hanging around, we get the best of both worlds."

"That's great, you are lucky."

"Yeah, I asked for money and got love as a bonus", Taehyung said, making So Hee blush hard.

"Oh, okay", I replied, not knowing how to continue. Luckily, a customer came in and Taehyung went to attend him.

"How's your life, everything good?"

"Yes, unnie, fortunately everything is good. Taehyung walks me home every day and my parents are also understanding. Thank you once again."

"No problem, I was ready to call my back-up team anyway, you know I'm friends with the entire football team", I bragged and she laughed cutely.

"You're so funny, I noticed you were all surrounded by all those handsome oppas."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I don't know all of them, only Chanyeol oppa." Bingo, Mina, go on this path. Watching all the dramas with detectives taught me something. There are two ways to convince people to tell you what you want. First one, shut up and stare at them, eventually they'll feel peculiar and begin to fill the silence. Secondly, you can talk to the person and suddenly put the question you are interested in so they don't have to think, only to answer. The latter method needs skill so I just kept staring at So Hee and wait for her to continue.

"You know him?"

"Yes, he helped me with my manager once, he was so kind."

Stop your racing heart, Mina. He is a hero and heroes are attractive, we get it. It doesn't change the fact that he is possible a stalker and certainly a rude boy. Stare, stare.

"It was something similar with my first encounter with you, unnie."

"Really?" Stare, stare.

"Yeah, he escorted me to my cousin's house, my parents were visiting her and we all met there. After that he walked me home a few times."

"He's so kind, isn't he?"

"Yes, he is, he even buys me tea at the college cafeteria. Being in my first year is difficult, everything is new to me."

"At least you met some awesome people, me included", I said winking at her.

"You're a warrior princess", she replied chuckling.

"Great. But wait, do warrior princess get a prince or a warrior?"

"Maybe both, she can chose what she likes", she answered.

Taehyung returned and treated us with some fruit sodas. Receiving a part of information, I informed Hyorin and thought about what was I going to do. Hyorin was on a date with Kai, Baekhyun was studying for an exam and I was just being bored. Heading down the street, a car came by and honked. Looking towards it, I observed a tall blonde guy in the driver's seat.

"Aren't you too young to walk the streets alone", Sehun asked.

"Aren't you too young to have a driving licence?"

"At least I have one." Touche." I'm going to mall, wanna come?"

"Your generosity is beyond human limits", I said getting in the car. I didn't have anything else to do anyway.

We got to the mall and ate at a fast food, bickering as usually. We got along in our own twisted way. Sehun was the last to join the group before Chanyeol came up. Despite his tough attitude and he got along with the boys just fine. He wasn't that bad, he bought me food. Then we started walking, I was looking at the windows while Sehun was debating if we should watch a movie or do something else. A certain showcase draw my attention, it was with jewelry. Ignoring Sehun’s whining I stood and appreciated true art.

"Come on, you’ve been standing here for an eternity", complained Sehun.

Ok, ok, let’s go", I sighed. "Are we going to watch a movie?"

"Sure, let’s go and see what choices we have until we don’t grow old here."

I began walking, but suddenly stopped. In front of us, coming out from a store were Chanyeol and Tiffany. They weren’t as secretive anymore. Still, didn’t want to see them so I grabbed Sehun’s hand.

"Let’s go back, I think I forgot my… hmm…my phone at the restaurant", I mumbled.

"You took photos of the jewelry in the showcase", Sehun stated looking weirdly at me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter