Chapter Four

♛GRAND ORDER♛KINGDOM WARFARE♛
    

    
CHAPTER FOUR: I TAKE WHAT'S MINE
   the van travelled at a moderate speed closer to the next destination. most of the people in the van were asleep while some where staring out the window. jineul was getting tired due to not having any sleep since the night they left rokia. 

when they got close he told storm to wake up the others to get ready. the van stopped a few meters away from the destination. one by one they got off the van except for minyoung who was still unconcious from the last battle.

"who is gonna stay here and watch over her?" sou asked.

"i'll stay." jinuel said as he sat right infront of the seat where minyoung was.


"you sure you aren't using this as an excuse to sleep?" hyunwook said.

"don't try me hyunwook i'm too tired to sass you right now." jineul glared at hyunwook.

"well i guess its just the seven of us then." daehyun said.

"let's find the place first then we can make a plan." storm said as he lead the group somewhere.

jineul left the van door open so that the air would come in and out of the van. he sat on the seat infront of minyoung and proceeded to doze off.

***
(somewhere in the land)

"son have you found yourself a bride yet? you know your father is getting old and before he dies he want's to see you get married to a young woman fit for you." said a woman who opened the door of her son's room.

"oh yes mother i have." the son pointed at the crystal ball showing the image of a certain blood mage walking alongside her friends,"she will be my bride."

"what a fine young lady you have chosen my dear, but how will you bring her here? her friends seem like they would stop you if you were to approach them the way you do." his mother asked.

"by force mother and also kidnapping. i always get what i want and there is no one there to stop me." he stood up and spoke to one of the guards outside his room.

"bring this girl to me at all costs. i expect her to be here before tomorrow morning. use my best men on the job." he walked back into his room and continued to look at the girl in the crystal ball.

***
the kingdom they were about to infiltrate was smaller than the other one they destroyed. it had weird symbols on every building and other things written on the walls of the buildings.

"so how are we gonna do this?" jisoo asked.

"should we do the same thing we did last time? i mean it worked quite well." daehyun suggested.

"yeah it's worth a shot but we should have a back-up plan just incase this doesn't work." raven said.

"alright so demolition squad, we will contact you guys if ever we are surrounded or in need of your help. if the creatures are too much to handle before we even reach the portal then we make a hasty retreat and make a new plan." storm said as he stood up and walked to the walls of the kingdom.

chanhyuk again blasted a hole through the walls and they started to split up. the demolition squad started blasting their abilities at the buildings in their sights. eventually the creatures started to come and started to attack.

these things were quick and agile. they were faster than an average human and they started to climb the buildings the squad was on. daehyun surrounded herself with a ring of fire which fended off the creatures as she slashed the ones who managed to get through. Raven was on top of a tall building just throwing lightning bolts at the creatures who were trying to climb up the building. hyunwook raised as many corpses as he can to fight for him but were getting torn apart by the creatures easily. he took out his katana and enchanted it to make it cut easily. chanhyuk was punching the creatures one by one but was struggling due to them being really quick. jisoo was assisting from above a building by throwing flash crystals to blind them temporarily and also throwing red crystals at large groups.

"these guys are really fast, you guys better hurry up finding the portal!" raven said.

"working on it." storm replied as they continued to move through the streets.

they had encountered some of the creatures as well and saw how agile and quick they were but they were able to defeat them. infront of them was what they believed was the castle. it had a different and very odd structure with a mix of colors and other symbols. they saw that it was heavily guarded. shiki put the guards infront to sleep and killed them using his power. they were able to get through the main gate of the castle. once they got inside, a lot more trouble was in store. there were creatures everywhere. some where on the ceiling just waiting for them and the others were at every corner.

"ah ." storm cursed as he saw how outnumbered they were. it was only four of them against what looked like thousands. storm enchanted himself using his magic making him fast just like the creatures. he took out his twin blades and started to dash from creature to creature killing each with a single or multiple stabs. 

yuihwi threw blood covered senbons at the creatures as some of them dodged it and some where hit and immediately died. yuihwi used her blood in a way how water mages use water. she covered herself in a sphere of her own blood so that whenever a creature touches the blood, it begins to infect them and kills them instantly.

shiki was putting most of the creatures to sleep and killing them in their dreams while sou was making them fight one another using his emotion manipulation. shiki took out the majority of the creatures because of the range of his ability.

"alright thats the last one down. lets go search for the portal." storm said as he swung his twin dark blades at the last creature standing.  

they started checking every room in the castle as fast as they can and they eventually found it in the basement where more of the creatures were coming out. they quickly took out the group of creatures and proceeded to destroy the portal.

"jisoo get the spell ready, we found the portal." shiki said as he watched yuihwi gather up an immense amount of blood and blast it into the portal which caused it to explode and disappear. luckily the knockback was not as strong as the previous one. 

"alright i got the spell ready, it is set to go off in five minutes." jisoo said as she placed the book back in the bag while chanhyuk and raven were busy defending her as she was casting the spell.

"alright we need to get out here now." chanhyuk said as he leaped from building to building while the others followed. 

there was a great amount of creatures following them and they were catching up. jisoo threw three purple cyrstals to create domes to block the path but the creatures just climbed over it and continued to chase them.

daehyun made a line of fire behind them in hopes of stopping the creatures but again it failed as most of them jumped over the large fire wall.

raven threw multiple bolts of lightning but they quickly dodged it and proceeded to run faster. "how the hell are we gonna shake them off our tail?" raven said.

"jisoo blast one of those flashbangs of yours." hyunwook said as jisoo threw 5 blue crystals creating a big flash of light making the creatures trip over or stop in their tracks.

chanhyuk slammed his glowing fists on the ground creating a ripple effect towards the creatures sending them flying into the air where all the members had a clear shot of the creatures. one by one they shot their attacks and killed the creatures.

"not really what i had in mind but that works too." hyunwook said as he looked at chanhyuk.

they all ran out of the place and met the others already seated in the van. they took their seat and woke up jineul from his slumber which annoyed him. they drove of away from the kingdom. moments later the explosion was heard signaling another succesful mission.

the usual happened, jisoo and yuihwi conjured up the food which everyone part took of, storm once again had to feed jineul, minyoung was still unconcious from her concussion. they decided that they needed to stop somewhere for everyone to properly rest so that they could all be prepared for the next invasion. 

they stopped at a nearby lake where it looked safe but just to be sure, they placed numerous magical traps around the area. everyone was asleep in the van and some snores could be heard as everyone was tired from doing these tasks. 

•••

the group was totally out just relying on the magic traps left by different members of their group in various areas around the van and lake. they weren't expecting a kingdom from another land with their own guardian and core militray type group tracking them to this spot. one of the men sighed as he looked at the group. he waved his arm as he sent out them to disarm the traps while he had a sleeping spell ready for the large group to make retrieval easier. he was only on this mission since his prince, Wonho (monsta x). the man walked through the grass as they were disarming their traps faster than he had thought. 

back in the van, everyone was resting just either across eachother or leaning on eachother. storm had position yuihwi out of her awkward small corner from not wanting to accidently hurtting anyone just laying her head on his side making him the barrier from the others. he had also draped his jacket over her just leaning his head back just falling asleep this way. the general in question walked up to their side of the van, just waving his hand as the van doors open just sprinking the sleep dust and saying the spell after Picking Yuihwi, though he did have to unlatch her hand from STorm's when he picked her up - probably a habit when fear hit. 

yuihwi woke up the moment she couldn't feel the normalicity of storm's blood flow and heart as she usually kept in touch with someone when they rested to know where they were going or a change happened. "hey! put me down!" yuihwi barked as she whinced at the grip tightened on her waist. "guys! hey, help!" she yelled out to the others

"they can't hear you. they'll be out too long to catch up with us." the general spoke as he started to walk. 

yuihwi in breath as she spun a senbon inbetween her fingers just stabbing her arm and dragging it down. she squeezed her arm as she felt the warm sticky substance drip down her arm and onto the ground as she splashed some on the van just keeping it going to make a trail. 

•••

hours later, minyoung was the first up as she sat up just seeing a conjured plate of fruit for her with a little note from jisoo to eat up when she woke up. She stretched as she noticed the doors of the van were open and what looked like traps set by the others were destoryed by a black goo substance. minyoung slapped chanhyuk's shoulder, then woke up sou and shiki. "Hey something isn't right. help me wake up the others." minyoung snapped at them

"whoa, hold on. the room is spinning." chanhyuk sprawled out his arms as he was forceibly woken up. HE nodded to her as he helped wake everyone up. 

jineul walked around to the side where storm and yuihwi was just stepping back at the blood and storm's jacket tossed on the ground. jineul shook storm up as he snapped at him. "hey, where is yuihwi. did she get sick?" jineul asked as storm looked around like he didn't know where the hell he was. 

"what do you mean where is yuihwi? she was sleeping next to me." storm looked down at his hand and side to the absance of said girl as he just blinked at his hand not having that blood rush like earlier. storm noticed all the blood and jumpped out just looking around. 

"where is yuihwi?" hyunwook asked "she could tell us who destoryed all our traps without much effort." He walked over 

"she's gone." jineul said "someone took her." jineul made a motion to sou to use emotional manipulation on storm.

"on the bright side, vampire left us a trail." hyunwook pointed out at the trail of blood 

"how did they get past all of us though? i know yuihwi and she wouldn't let people just snatch her up. in school, she would always cling to someone when she got scared. they would have to pry her off storm and it would have woken him up." jisoo said 

"i mean he did have this goofy look when we were trying to wake him up." sou had calmed him down. 

"then we are going to follow this trail and get her back." storm grabbed his blades as he stompped off into the woods just following the trail. 

"hey, we don't know who took her or what we will be fighting? we just can't-" raven started as a string of fire-y mixed stellar magic burned up the ground as jisoo had to use a blocking crystal so it wouldn't hurt them. 

"we are going." storm contuined to walk. 

"I am in!" jisoo chased after him

"oh christ, don't destory the trail!" jineul stompped through the grassy area after them. 

daehyun pulled raven along as she shook her head. "we make up a plan along the way. Maybe we can destory another portal while we are there." daehyun mentioned to the other girl. "shiki, can you tap into yuihwi's dreams if she tires to sleep to find us?" daehyun asked 

"uhm, i can possibly try. I have never done that before. tapping into someone's dreams can be dangerous naturally. i never know what i will be pulled into. i won't have full control because i didn't put her to sleep, she did." shiki explained as he looked at her 

•••

yuihwi woke up just fluttering her eyes open as she pulled her arms only hear the clanking noise of metal. she looked down to see her at a throne chair just handcuffed to it. she looked around her surroundings and internally groaned at what she was wearing. she really missed her t-shirt dresses and not being in pink. she felt werid as she couldn't open up her skin like usuall and make a blood senbon to open up her cuffs. her wrist was also wrapped up heavily from where she had cut herself. she blinked as she felt heavy and stiff. she looked at her other arm to see an iv in it with a packet of blood and some other liquid that was a dark purple-y black. she watched someone walk in as she picked up her head. "let me out of here." yuihwi snapped 

wonho tilted his head as he shook his head. "if I did then you would try to kill us. you already killed a couple nurses when they tried to nurse your arm." wonho stuck his arms behind his back. 

"you know my friends are coming for me." yuihwi said as she looked at him. 

wonho nodded. "i assumed this. it doesn't hurt our nation much. my father soliders are all over the world helping open portals to study different creatures. it will be helpful to defeat a successful group of grand order warriors, expect for you my little queen." wonho told her as kicked her leg out. 

"what did you do to me?! I am in pink and my power is down." Yuihwi snapped 

"don't worry, it is from the medicine. it is to subdue your power so you don't try to kill anyone. i will take it out once you come to know you won't be leaving here and accpect that." wonho said 

"I don't even know why i am here?! why did you take me?" yuihwi asked as she pulled at her handcuffs just making a ton of noise. She glared at the other man as he reached out just adjusting their hair pins in her hair as it was done in braids with ribbons to keep them secure and with flower pins at the top. she jerked back as she glared at him. 

"stop that, you'll hurt yourself." Wonho looked at her "my name is wonho, i am the prince of this nation. yuihwi, i brought you here to be my bride." HE told her as she blinked at him. 

"i would never marry you." yuihwi snapped at him

"you don't have much of a choice. you really think your teammates will search for you? you'll be forgotten and a sarcfice to your nation to keep the grand order staying on track. that is how your nation seems to work." wonho said 

"no, they are different. just wait they will kill you." yuihwi snapped 

"well only if they can find you. your trail was discovered and patched up. plus your friends as you call them will be dead before they reach this nation." wonho said as he turned around. "you'll come around when no one comes for you." wonho left the room. 

•••

storm stopped as he could tell the others were having a hard time keeping up with him. he sighed as their trail was getting smaller. he figured that they had figured out her trick and tried to stop the bleeding. HE found a good spot to make camp for the rest of the night as it was getting to dark to go further. "we'll make camp here." He told them. 

"should shiki try dream walking?" raven asked 

"We are too far away. I need to be in the same area to make it work better." shiki sat down just sighing. 

"don't worry. we will get yuihwi back. they won't kill her since they took her in the first place." Jisoo said as she was summoning a fews tents and sleeping bags for everyone. 

"yeah, why did they take yuihwi?" minyoung asked 

raven looked at her hands as she didn't want to say it. "well her power is pretty rare, so probably the nation is going to marry her off to someone royal. it happens all the time. compared to us other girls, she is techincally what people would call a girl that stands out among others and has that 'royal' aesthetic those jerks like." raven explained as she had traveled alot to different places. 

"so basically vampire is a bigger comdity than you girls?" chanhyuk was hit by daehyun and jisoo. 

"she is not something to buy." daehyun snapped "but sadly, in theory, yes. i mean all of us are pretty but yuihwi has a much more alluring and enchanting aura. if people didn't know, they would mistake her for royal blood. trust me, after spending so much time with the royal family - i wouldn't be surprised if someone in her family branched off from the royal family." daehyun knew a little more about this than the others from protecting the princess all the time. 

"yeah, yuihwi was always pretty popular in school. though her mom doens't look like her though." jisoo said 

"you guys should go to sleep, we have a lot ground to cover in the morning." storm snapped at them as he turned his back to them. 

•••

storm couldn't sleep very well last night and was already up. he squeezed his hand just sighing to himself. he had a small fire going to keep everyone warm as he basically was on look out, well he assigned himself this so no one else would be taken. he rested his head on his knees hoping that yuihwi was okay. 

"have you slept at all?" jineul asked as he yawned from his sleeping bag. jineul shook his head when storm didn't answer him.  "stop worrying. yuihwi is a big girl even if she is younger than most of us. she can handle herself. i mean she was willing to stab herself to help us find her." he nodded to him

storm got up. "i am going to find the trail again." he mumbled as he walked off. he followed the small blood droplets just hiding behidn a tree as he saw a dark black portal with red flecks coming out of it. he could see inside as it wasn't a normal portal as it was more transportation. he could see the people inside were wearing traditional clothing all in blacks, grays, and other colors. he hurried back to the others. "I think found where yuihwi is. the trail ends at this portal." storm said

"you said you were going to find the start not follow the whole thing!" jineul snapped at him

"chill, what did you see?" raven asked 

"it is a traditonal nation. if we want to blend in then we will need hanboks." storm said as jisoo looking through the book just conjuring up some. 

jisoo passed them out as she made something for the girls to change behind. She patted down her skirt just keeping her crystal bag at her side and some weapons hidden. "you good in in those colors, raven." jisoo said as raven slid her weapon in it's slot.

"thanks." raven answered as she was helping minyoung tie her's close. 

daehyun finished getting dressed and was just putting her hair up in a bun. "we should probably put our hair up and raven I can help you put some pins in our hair that you can use as wepons." she added 

"are you girls done?" chanhyuk asked as he crossed his arm. 

jineul watched the screen come down as the girls nodded. "finally, i made storm go stand at the beginning of the trail with hyunwook and shiki. 

"come on, lets go then. shiki said storm is getting inpatient." sou said as he started to walk. the group walked up to three as storm started to walk while hyunwook and shiki looked at them. 

"it took you guys long enough." hyunwook looked at them. 

they walked into the portal just looking around the town that was very mystical with old fashioned homes that seemed modern touches with the technology, but still what you see out of historcal drama just more enchanted. they wakled around the town center just hearing a converstaion between some soliders. 

"have you seen the prince's new bride? she was trying on her wedding dress this morning. though, she couldn't make a public apperance yet. they said she is still adjusting from the travel here." the solider told the other and two girls who seemed to work in the palace

"she very pretty though and i heard she is powerful blood mage. she is like a little doll. it is so much choosing her clothing in the morning since she can wear almost anything." the girl nodded 

"excuse me, you say the new bride? do you happen to know her name?" raven spoke

"wonho-hyungnim hasn't shared that information." the solider said 

"then can you tell us a the way to the palace?" hyunwook asked as the girl pointed out the tallest shrine like building. "thank you, darling." HE walked as he looked at the others as storm was ahead of them. "go catch him before he does something stupid." hyunwook mumbled to jineul who went ahead of them. "i am sure though that yuihwi is here. we need an fast escape plan." hyunwook said 

"should us girls lay low in town? maybe find some horses?" minyoung asked 

"daehyun should come with us. she knows the most royal speech. you girls should scout the outter area of the palace with chanhyuk and sou. shiki, jineul, storm, and I with daehyun will get yuihwi. jisoo when shiki gives sou a mental note then i want you to cause an explosions around town, distractions but not major damage to civilians." hyunwook told them as the walked off. he caught up with jineul and storm. "i already have plan set in. we have to play this smartly." hyunwook glared at storm. 

"you want me to put soliders and them to sleep so we can slip in?" shiki asked 

"yes." hyunwook answered as he looked at daehyun. "you are going to be an intruder from a rival land here to kill yuihwi." hyunwook told her as he hid in a place. "stay here until i come to get you." hyunwook walked off with the boys. he came back dressed up in a general's outfit as he took ahold of daehyun's arm. 

"where jineul?" she whispered 

"he is the best as sneaking around. he went to find yuihwi." hyunwook told her as he pushed her forward. he meet up with the other two as he leaned into daehyun's ear. "i am sorry if i hurt you." he told her as she shrugged. he marched up to the main doors. "we found this girl trying to get into the palace. we think she is after the prince's bride." hyunwook shoved daehyun forward just tossing her down to the ground. he watched another solider drag her up as the main doors opened. hyunwook was right, yuihwi wouldn't be in the main room at this time of day. hyunwook walked forward as he looked at the male cald up in a all black hanbok with sliver accents - much more expensive their clothes. the other male looked at them. 

"you say this girl is here for the bride?" wonho asked as he studied their faces. wonho looked to the general to his left as wonho smirked to them. "well then, thank you. how should i reward you?" wonho questioned as he stood up he walked down the steps as he crossed his arms behind his back. 

"we don't need to reward." hyunwook knew if storm or shiki spoke then their cover would be blown as shiki was concreting on listening to sou and their progress. storm was just too pissed off. 

"oh i think you do. how about front row seats to the royal cermony tonight?" wonho looked at them as hyunwook grabbed storm's shoulder. "or not? how stupid do you think I am?" wonho glared at them as he snapped as soliders came out through doors. "find their friend." wonho told a couple general looking people. 

"sou said jisoo ran into soliders so that is why her explosions didn't go off." shiki annouced as hyunwook sighed. "they know about us. they probably have a memory walker. it similar to dream walking." shiki dodged a sword just putting the man to sleep ramming his sword into another while using him as a sheild. 

"storm go, jineul can't take on them by himself and protect yuihwi. we can have this covered with daehyun." hyunwook tossed daehyun a blade. 

•••

jineul kicked a soilder in the face just placed his hand on his neck just freezing his neck closed just snapping it. he kicked in the doors to the room to see yuihwi in a chair slumpped over as he caught the girl attending to her by the arm just twisting it behind her and putting her into a sleeper's hold and heard yuihwi to just kill the thing. jineul dropped the girl as he walked over to yuihwi as he pulled out the iv. He grabbed a blanket just covering her face as he froze her hand cufs just breaking them. he covered her up so not to hurt her. he removed the blanket as he stuided her for other injuries. "can you walk?" He asked 

"no, i am imbolized. they kept injecting me with something. i kept giving those stupid girls heart attacks or brain hemorages. i am exhausted. wonho is strong so we have to hurry." yuihwi let jineul pick her up as he placed her arms around his neck as he lifted her up. 

"so you were right, your pittiful friends came for you." wonho had storm by his collar as he already had a bloody lip and nose. wonho tossed him to the ground as storm got up. "she won't leave here unless i am or you are dead." wonho looked at them. 

"i can take that risk, but you'll be the one dead." storm pushed himself up as he looked at wonho. storm looked at jineul. "YOur only job right now is get her out of here." storm said as he used a mix of his star and pheonix fire to block him and wonho in as to make a path for jineul and yuihwi. 

jineul walked out as he walked up unconicious on the floor as hyunwook came up behind him just grabbing his neck as he used his power to the life out him just catching yuihwi. "I got you, vampire." He said 

"i am too tired to deal with your ." yuihwi said "seonghyo is in there with wonho." she slipped storm's real out probably from being so out of it. "oh, don't tell anyone." she looked at him 

"I won't. stay here, shiki or chanyuk will be here for you soon." hyunwook handed her a knife from his side pocket. He left her there as he kicked in the door. it took a few tries before he got in just dodging a blast of star magic as he landed a blow in wonho's back.

"come on, there's too many. chanhyuk took yuihwi out." shiki said as he put wonho to sleep. "their monsters are coming soon. we can't fight trained soliders and monsters at the same time with jineul, yuihwi, and everyone so depleated." shiki watched Hyunwook grabbed storm just helping him out. shiki got them to the portal as he watched minyoung and a couple of the others imbolize the portal for now. they got back to the van where jneul was in a seat being taken care of by jisoo while Chanhyuk laid yuihwi down. 

"did you kill him?" yuihwi asked 

"yes." Hyunwook lied as he wanted to give her some peace of mind. only him, storm, and shiki knew the truth. hyunwook helped storm sit down as he grabbed the keys. "everyone get in, i am driving." HE started up the can as he took off. he sighed as he looked back at storm helping Yuihwi sit up as he pulled out the tack flower pins out of her hair. he looked at shiki sitting next to him as shiki only nodded.  
  
AUTHOR NOTE
twilla; hi guys! so kezmer wrote the first half and i wrote a lot of second half. i hope you guys like it.