Chapter Twelve

♛GRAND ORDER♛KINGDOM WARFARE♛
    

    

 
CHAPTER TWELVE: UNDER MY CONTROL
   jisoo was handing out the sticks with the marshmallows on them and sat back at her place.

"this is nice." storm said as he looked at everyone.

"well with all they death and destruction i can't help but agree." jineul said checking if his marshmallow was at the right temperature for him to eat.

"we've fought many weird stuff and i get the feeling that things are just about to get weider." raven added.

"true, but we manage to overcome them all because we work as a team. sure may have had some accidents, but that didn't stop us." storm said.

"like yuihwi's mom said, we're doing great." daehyun said.

"it may sound corny but i wouldn't choose any other team to be with than this one." jisoo said earning some remarks such as 'ehhhh' and 'boooo'.

"ah, i've been meaning to ask, after all this is over what do guys plan on doing?" woojin said.

"i'm going back as princess suhye's bodyguard." daehyun started.

"you should really help her find a man." minyoung said as daehyun nodded.

"if we finally finish this war, then i shall return to the kingdom and bask in all my glory. i can see it now! the rokians cheering my name. "jineul our saviour!, jineul, jineul, jineul!" jineul acted out as he got a smack from hyunwook.

"hey! we both know they'll shout my name! hyunwook! hyunwook!" hyunwook said as he then got a smack from jineul as everyone laughed.

"let's ask our new recruits!" minyoung pointed at mii.

"me? well, hopefully before i get back to rokia i can fully control my powers. i've got a lot of catching up to do with someone because of it." mii said as she was staring at her marshmallow. minyoung smiled at the girl as she was finally opening up to the group. 

a couple of 'oooooohhh's were said as they figured she was talking about her special someone. all mii did was just give them a small smile. they all looked to kel to see what he would say.

"oh my turn? well, i'm going to seek out a mage who would be able to help me remember the memories i have forgotten." kel said with a blank expression on his face.

"really? you the top mage of your batch? an amnesiac?" chanhyuk asked as he got nudged by jisoo.

gyuri was up next but all she said was "i'll pass.".

"i think i know what storm will do after all of this." jineul said catching everyone's attention.

"oh really?" storm asked.

"he'll ask yuihwi's mother to bless their marriage!" jineul said. everyone was laughing but storm's face was as red as a tomato.

"hey!" storm threw a bag of marshmallows towards jineul.

they stopped there thinking that world war 3 might actually occur if they keep going. they all packed up and put out the fire. one by one Drifted off to sleep.

***
mii was the first to wake up, she noticed that most of the guys weren't in the van. she shrugged it off thinking they were by the lake or something. she got out and stretched as it wasn't easy sleeping in a van. one by one the others woke up and got out of the car.

"where are the others?" minyoung said looking around. all the girls were present but they were lacking the boys except for hyunwook and jineul.

"i'm starving! i'm sure they'll be back, come on let's eat!" jineul whined as they started working on preparing the food. breakfast was quiet which made everyone eat faster. once they were finished they started thinking as to where they were.

"hey! where are you guys?! come out will'ya!" jisoo shouted as her words echoed causing some birds to fly out of the trees.

they were starting worry. it was like what happened with wonho all over again. they spread out to try and find them but after hours of searching, they couldn't find them. 

they tried using the watch but they weren't responding. they heard static at first but then heard a woman's voice.

"your fellow boys are here with me. i casted a spell on them making them leave in the middle of the night while all of you were asleep. come to me if you wish to get them back." that was all they heard as she didn't respond to anything they say.

"you ! where the hell are you? oii! yah!! answer me!" gyuri shouted at the watch but nothing was heard.

jisoo was looking at the map along with mii and minyoung. 

"ughh they could be anywhere among all those red dots!" minyoung said.

"let's think. she said that she casted the spell making them leave at midnight. let's say she made them either walk or run, by the time they got to her they must have not gone far." mii said as she pointed at the nearest red dot.

"there is a high chance that they would be in this kingdom." mii said. everyone dashed for the van. jineul started it and headed for the kingdom. many questions ran through their brain as they where headed to the kingdom.

"why did she take the boys?" jisoo asked.

"if she casts spells to take boys why are jineul and hyunwook still here?" raven said.

"hey! we can hear you!" hyunwook said.

"would you rather be captured by that lady?" daehyun said as hyunwook didn't respond.

"i have a feeling this isn't the first time this woman has casted this spell." mii said.

they had finally arrived at the location. instead of a large kingdom, they saw a large beautiful mansion.

"what the hell? an entire civilization lives in that?" hyunwook said.

"what's the plan? i'm pretty sure search and destroy won't work here." minyoung said.

"this may sound stupid but we just straight up go inside." mii said as most of them gave her looks.

"well it is just a mansion." raven said as she took a look at the mansion.

"alright fine, just be prepared for anything." jineul sighed as they all approached the front door. hyunwook turned the knob and opened the door. they entered the mansion. it was very quiet but all the lights were on. they walked slowly trying to not make a noise. they heard a woman's laugh from upstairs causing everyone to flinch at coldness of her laugh.

they all darted for the stairs and found a large door. jineul kicked it open and everyone saw the woman sitting at the very end of the large room while their friends were all standing infront of her facing them along with a couple of other men.

"ah you're finally here! you've come to take your friends am i right? well i'm afraid you can't do that." she said as she took a sip of her drink.

"why the hell not?" raven asked.

"you see the spell i casted was a mind control spell preferrably for men. i'm building an army full of male mages to help me conquer this land. also i'm trying to find myself a handsome husband." the woman said as she was caressing each of the boys cheeks. she saw that they were glaring at her.

"oh how rude of me. my name is ofelia lockhem, ofelia for short." ofelia said as she gave out her smile.

"we're leaving this place with our friends, so remove the spell you casted unto them or else." daehyun said.

"oh my how scary! try as might you will never get them back and i assure you, you won't get out of this place alive!" ofelia said as all the men started to attack them. 

this was a difficult fight as they were fighting about 15 men and 4 of them were their friends. they had to lower the effect of their magic to prevent major injuries against them. minyoung and mii were trapping most of the men using their magic. raven and daehyun were busy fighting off storm who had his phoenix fire out. jisoo and yuhwi were up against kel who had just summoned all 5 of his spirit elements. gyuri was trying to talk some sense into chanhyuk as he was trying to hit her. shiki was on stanby as orders from ofelia. hyunwook and jineul were fighting off most of the men who were escaping from mii and minyoung's traps.

"ah the sound of chaos, it soothes my ears." ofelia was enjoying the view as she has not seen a fight in weeks.

mii figured that if ofelia has them under her control, then taking her down would release all the men from her spell. she managed to tell them this through all the chaos that was happening but everyone was too occupied to try and target ofelia.

"oppa! it's me gyuri! come to your senses!" gyuri was holding chanhyuk against the wall with her telekinesis. chanhyuk managed to move his arm and send a punch to gyuri's stomach. she was sent flying and landed on her back. chanhyuk approached her and was about to slam his fist into her skull.

jisoo saw what happened and entrusted yuihwi to hold down kel.

"yuihwi hold him down, i'll be right back!" jisoo sprinted towards gyuri.

"wait what? jisoo get back here!" yuihwi yelled as she dodged the elements being sent to her. she managed to knock out kel by covering his vision with her blood and attacking him from behind. she then started helping raven and daehyun deal with storm.

jisoo blocked chanhyuk's punch and started brawling against him. it was chi against reinforcement. gyuri was in disbelief that she was almost killed by chanhyuk. jisoo was kicked back towards gyuri who stopped her fall.

"gyuri i need your help. hold him down and i'll knock him out." jisoo said as gyuri gave a small nod. she used her telekinesis to push chanhyuk against the wall. jisoo knocked him out just before gyuri lost control.

"arghh when did we get to this point in life where we are now fighting against some good-looking men!" jineul said as he was using a staff to knock them out.

"be quiet, it's not fun for me either!" hyunwook said as he was using his unsheathed katana to fight. it was too risky for hyunwook to summon his undead soldiers as most of them were zombies and would start eating them.

"daehyun turn off your fire! you might burn him!" raven said as she dodged storm's phoenix fire. daehyun had unknowingly ignited her sword during the fight.

"we need to knock him out somehow!" yuihwi said as she was using her blood to shield them from his attacks. 

jineul sneaked up towards ofelia and was about to stab her with an icicle when she grabbed his throat.

"you. i never knew why you and your little friend over their were immune to my spell." ofelia said as he grip tightened.

jineul looked over and saw shiki was still on standby.

"why don't you try it again !" jineul managed to say.

ofelia's eyes turned black as she was casting her spell again on jineul. jineul's body started shaking and stopped all of a sudden. he then looked her in the eye. "your orders my queen.". ofelia smiled seeing that all she needed to do was get up close to have maximum effect. she didn't notice that mii shot an arrow towards her. the arrow only managed to scratch her right cheek.

ofelia quickly took the mirror resting by her table and saw the cut on her face. enraged she scream and ordered shiki to make them all go to sleep.

the remaining members of squad 9 fell to the floor asleep due to shiki's magic.

"take them to the dungeon! i'll kill them all tonight!" ofelia said as she had her hand on her bleeding cheek. the men started carrying them to the dungeon as ordered. they tied them all together and left them sitting on the floor.

"i'll kill them for ruining my beautiful face!" ofelia said as she was being treated by two of her men. chanhyuk and jineul were standing near the door to guard it.

"i'll make them fall into a pit of lava! yes that's it! it'll kill them slowly and painfully!" ofelia said as she started to laugh uncontrollably. 

jineul went out of the room and began his rounds around the mansion. he has passed by some of his friends but didn't do anything. he merely observed the mansion as he was doing his rounds as ordered by ofelia.

***
they all woke up and saw that they were all tied up together. they tried to break free but the chains were too strong.

"wait? where's jineul?" hyunwook started looking from side to side.

"i saw him get close to ofelia during the fight. she might have used the spell on him." yuihwi said.

"that's impossible." woojin who was already present in the dungeon before any of them spoke causing everyone to turn their heads to him.

"oh woojin! when did you get here and how do you know that the spell won't work on jineul?" daehyun asked.

"it's a long story but i'll keep it short. ofelia is the reason why i'm the only one left in my squad. she used her spell on us. we only had a few female members so it was a struggle for them to get us back. one of them manage to knock out ofelia. ofelia's powers have their flaws. if she is knocked out, then her powers are disabled. we underestimated her as she immediately woke up and started casting her spell once again. i managed to resist the spell by stabbing myself. my mind focused on the pain instead of being persuaded by ofelia's spell." woojin said as they all saw that he's right thigh was still bleeding.

"that doesn't answer the question. why is my cousin not affected by the spell?" hyunwook asked.

"ofelia charms her way into your mind, if you fall for her then you become her slave. i know both you and jineul have your boys which is why ofelia's spell didn't work on you." woojin explained.

"so being gay actually helps? wow what a major flaw in ofelias powers." raven said as she was clapping slowly.

"so that means jineul must be faking it." jisoo said.

two men along with jineul enter the dungeon. 

"it is time to for queen ofelia to enlist her punishment upon you for damaging her beauty." one of the men said as the two of them started approaching the group. jineul waited for the right time to start attacking. he slammed his fist on both of their heads knocking them out.

"took you long enough." hyunwook said.

"wow no 'oh jineul that was so smart of you' or 'thank you jineul, i never knew i had such a smart cousin', jeez." jineul said.

"fine, i'll thank you later just get us out of here." hyunwook said.

"i can't just yet, if i do then my cover is blown." jineul said.

"how is that a problem?" minyoung asked.

"it's because shiki can just put all of us to sleep again." mii said as everyone thought about it and she was right. shiki's powers are too much of a gamble if they start attacking now.

"we need a plan asap! woojin might die of blood loss." jisoo said as they all looked at him who just gave a thumbs up.

***
jineul brought them to the main room where they were strapped onto a lowering chain. they were 10 feet above a large pot that contains boiling lava. they could feel the heat as it rose from the ground.

"now you will pay for damaging my youthful face!" ofelia shouted. "lower them into their doom!" 

jineul stepped behind shiki. the group was descending lower and lower. when they were about to pass the lid of the pot, that's when jineul knocked out shiki. he then fired his icicles at the pot breaking it causing the lava to flow out of the pot. the group was swinging the chain while jineul aimed at the top part of it and fired his shard breaking it. everyone landed safely and with mii's ice magic she was able to turn the lava into ice.

the men started attacking them once again. minyoung used her vine to swing both her and mii to the top portion of the main room. they both aimed their weapons at ofelia and fired at the same time. ofelia wasn't fast enough to dodge both projectiles and she was finally struck down. the spell's effect had vanished causing most of the men to collapse.

everyone took a moment to catch up with their breath. jisoo remembered that woojin was still in the dungeon and dashed for him. most of the squad members were waking up. minyoung and mii hoped of the upper part. minyoung then approached shiki who was still lying on his back. 

"i think i knocked him out too well." jineul said as he looked at the boy on the floor.

minyoung sighed as she picked up shiki with the help of her powers.

"you ok?" yuihwi said as she helped storm up.

"yeah i think i'm alright." storm said. yuihwi made his heart stop for a second again.

"yah! what did i do?" storm complained.

"you fell for her spell." yuihwi glared at him.

"raven? is that you?" a man said as he tried to get up. raven looked at him and recognized him immediately.

"junmyeon? the hell are you doing here?" raven said as she helped him stand up.

"i don't know. i was with some of my squad members and then suddenly everything turned black. it's nice seeing that your still alive." junmyeon said.

"as if i'm gonna die so easily." raven said.

mii and daehyun were both helping each other assist kel on both sides.

"yah! you gave us a really hard time summong all five of your spirits!" daehyun said.

"those things are hard to fight you know." mii added.

"sorry, i'll try to do the same when we get to the next kingdom." kel said.

"oppa, let me help you up." gyuri helped chanhyuk up as she put his arm around her neck to support him.

"thanks. where's jisoo?" chanhyuk said as gyuri's slightly happy expression turned to an annoyed one.

"aish oppa how can you ask for her when i'm the one helping you?!" gyuri exclaimed while the other's could only laugh.

jisoo arrived at the dungeon and quickly took out her white crystal and started healing woojin's injury.

"this is the second time you've saved my life. i owe twice now." woojin said as he held up two fingers.

"the blood loss must be making you stupid. you saved my life too. that means you owe me only once." jisoo said as she helped him up. she put his arm around her neck to support him. 

"i was expecting you to say something like 'oh that's ok oppa, you don't owe me anything', or something like that." woojin said.

"in your dreams, i don't save lives for free!" jisoo said as causing them to both laugh.

chanhyuk did not like the sight of them once they were in the main room.

"alright let's go." jineul said as they all went for the van.

"wait what about these men here?" hyunwook said as there were still many men who were passed out.

"just leave them, we don't know which kingdom they are from so it's best that we leave now before they wake up." storm said.
AUTHOR NOTE
kezmer; hi guys! sorry this chapter took so long! i hope you enjoyed reading! happy new year woooooooh!!!!!!