Chapter Six

♛GRAND ORDER♛KINGDOM WARFARE♛
    

    
CHAPTER SIX: A WHOLE NEW WORLD
   squad 9 had just finished the food that was prepared and was given five minutes by storm to rest before they would go to the next location. storm looked at the map and saw that the number of portals continued to increase. he knew that this was the work of wonho's kingdom as he mentioned before that he was studying creatures from other dimensions. he sighed as he put down the map while yuihwi saw how storms expression changed just by looking at the map.

"what's the problem?" yuihwi said as she approached storm.

"it's wonho, he keeps making new portals. he want's to study the creatures or possibly forge alliances with other dimensions." storm said. 

"that idiot has no idea what the he is doing." hyunwook said as he took the map and saw how more red dots were present.

"wonho has a lot of magic power surging in him, we have to be careful the next time we encounter him, we have no idea what abilities he possess." jineul said.

they cannot deny it. they all felt how much magic energy wonho possessed. they wonder how storm even managed to survive fighting him for a long time.

"storm you fought him, what powers did he have?" jisoo asked.

"im sure he has telekinesis, i know a handful of mages who have telekinesis but he is on a different level." storm said as he remembered the fight he had with the prince.

"look at our abilities as a whole, if what you guys are saying is true, then he is practically unbeatable." shiki said as he approached the group.

"they don't need to hear the from you, come with with me." chanhyuk dragged shiki along with him somewhere.

"he isn't unbeatable, he would just be a pain in the to beat." raven said as she placed her halberd at the back of the van along with the other weapons.

"he probably can't take us all at once. i mean im sure he isn't that powerful right?" minyoung chimed in.

"hopefully he isn't." daehyun said as she sat in the van.

***
(to where chanhyuk and shiki are)

"what exactly did you see in my dream?" chanhyuk faced shiki.

"well uhm, i saw that you were fighting with two people, a man and a woman. were they your parents?" shiki asked.

"they were, what else did you see?" chanhyuk said folding his arms.

shiki explained what other things he saw in chanhyuk's dream, some were wierd and some where just abstract.

"is that all?" chanhyuk asked one more time.

"well, there was this girl in your dream, you were just looking at her. this might have been the part where i should have looked away, but i was curious as to who the girl was. i got closer and saw who it was. why did you dream abou-" chanhyuk cut off shiki by covering his mouth. 

"shush, just don't tell anyone about what you saw in my dream." chanhyuk removed his hand from shiki's mouth and proceeded to walk back to the van.

it took a while for shiki to understand the scene he saw in chanhyuks dream but realized what it meant as he reached the van.

"alright everyone's here. let's head for the next location." jineul said as he started the car and drove off.

 everyone stayed awake just incase anymore surprises from wonho appear out of nowhere. storm saw that jineul was still lacking in sleep so he offered to switch for now which jineul gladly accepted as he doze of in his seat. it took a while but they finally reached the next kingdom. this kingdom was different from all the kingdoms they invaded. this kingdom had humans running it.

"alright this kingdom has humans in it. this might be more difficult than expected." storm said.

"i scouted the area and saw some civillians. they use magic here too." chanhyuk said.

"oh great just great." raven said.

"distract and destroy might not work this time. i think we need a plan." sou said.

"well since they are humans, can't we just blend in with the crowd? chanhyuk what were they wearing?" jisoo asked.

"just clothes like the ones you see back at rokia." chanhyuk stated.

"well i guess we could sneak in the kingdom and just blend in." daehyun said as everyone agreed.

they split into groups of 3 to roam the kingdom and find where the portal is. they usually suspect it would be placed in a high place or somewhere in a castle.

jisoo, yuihwi, and minyoung were in one group, jineul, hyunwook, and storm in another, while chanhyuk, shiki, sou, daehyun, and raven were in one group. they continued to roam the streets to find the portal.

***
"alright you understand the meaning by signing this treaty young man." yeo said to wonho.

"yes of course sir." politely answered.

as the king was about to sign the treaty, numerous guards from the imperial nation burst through the windows and started attacking everyone. the guards fought back with the help of king yeo summoning multiple swords and killing the invading guards. 

wonho moved his hand using his telekinesis to push king yeo to the floor.  king yeo summoned two swords behind wonho that started to fly into his direction. wonho stopped the swords with a snap in mid air. more swords were summoned while wonho still managed to keep the swords at bay. 

"ardyn, take my daughter and bring the rest of my people to the safe place before this bastard kills more of them." king yeo said as he was at his peak summoning all the swords he could.

"dad, what about you, we can't just leave you?! who will lead your people?" suhye said as she was trying to break free from ardyn's grasp.

"i always told you that you weren't ready, especially at times like these, but it seems that it is time for you to rule this kingdom." king yeo said smiling at his daughter. ardyn was also shocked by the words coming out of the kings mouth.

"ardyn go!" king yeo screamed as he was pushing himself across his limit and summoning even more swords than at his prime age. 

ardyn grabbed suhye's arm and pulled her through the hall where they met up with minho who just took down a soldier from the imperial nation with his light magic. ardyn explained everything to minho while they were running towards a certain room in the castle. 

"why are we here?" suhye asked as she was still overwhelmed by what was happening. 

"we are sending the signal to all the soldiers and those who are in the grand order." minho said as he pressed a button which caused a loud alarm to sound throughout the kingdom. all the guards who heard the alarmed where shocked at first but then began evacuating the citizens to the secret location the king had instructed them to go to if incase this sort of thing happens.

"alright i sent the message to the squads in the grand order. know we need to go." ardyn said as he opened the door and blasted his chaos magic at the soldiers who came after them. the three ran through the city streets which were filled with soldiers fighting the imperial soldiers who were using a lot of machinery and also some tamed creatures to fight with. 

all of the citizens have been evacuated and are being escorted to the secret location. while the rest of the soldiers are also retreating and making sure that wonho's men do not find out where the secret place is.

this was the day that the kingdom of rokia fell by the hands of the imperial nation. 

wonho managed to defeat king yeo even with king yeo at his peak. he turned the swords against yeo and that's where it all ended.

***

a message could be heard through the watches they were given. 

"attention all squads, this is not a drill. rokia has fallen. all the citizens have been evacuated to the location we will send to your watches. princess suhye now rules the kingdom of rokia due to the loss of our king yeo's life in battle. continue your mission and godspeed." the transmission ended. 

everyone was taken aback by the transmission, most of them were worrying about their family if they managed to survive the attack.

"everyone listen up, now i know this is a lot to handle, but we have to focus on our task right now ok? im sure everyone is fine, the top mages where still present in the kingdom of rokia when we left, so i bet they all evacuated to the location safely." jinuel reassured everyone through the watch.

everyone was walking through the streets trying to find a place that would hide a portal. after a few moments of walking, jisoo and her groups found the large castle which was hidden from plain sight due to tall buildings surrounding the place.

they entered the castle through the windows and sneaked their way to the top of the castle to get a better view of the place. they saw how huge the kingdom was from the rooftop of the castle.

"guys we found the castle, were gonna see if the portal is in here." minyoung said using the watch.

they sneaked around the castle to try and find the portal until they came across a well guarded door. the door looked like it was made from a sturdy metal. they took out the guards who were infront of the door. 

"we need a diversion, if we destroy the door with our magic then it will surely attract attention." yuihwi said.

"guys we need some explosions to go off, we may have found the portal. it's behind a very sturdy door, we need you guys to create a diversion." jisoo spoke at the watch.

as soon as she said that the sound of explosions resonated through the air followed by multiple screams from the citizens outside and footsteps from the castle.

"alright we got them occupied, they looked pissed and are starting to fire their magic at us." shiki said.

minyoung used her nature magic to drivea huge amount of wood into the door making it collapse. they saw the portal as it was also guarded from the inside. what also caught their attention was this huge creature that had chain hooks for hands.

they reacted fast and started killing the soldiers inside while also trying to avoid getting hooked by the beast. minyoung shot large her revolver at the soldiers not missing a shot. jisoo was distracting the beast by throwing her red crystals at it which seemed to only push it back. yuihwi sent out her blood covered senbons and infected all the touched them.

after taking out all the soldiers, it was on the beast with chain hooks for hands that was left. minyoung tried to wrap the beast around with vines and trees but the beast was simply to strong and plowed through it. yuihwis blood having any effect against the beast either. jisoo could only push the beast back but no damage would be dealt.

"ah what the heck, nothings working." jisoo yelled in frustration just dodging the hook the beast sent.

"wait the portal is still open, jisoo maybe you can push it inside." minyoung told them her plan.

"alright, just get that thing in position." jisoo said as she was generating a lot red crystals.

minyoung and yuihwi used their magic to bring the beast right infront of the portal. jisoo started to throw her red crystals one by one and increasing her throwing speed aswell. one after another, the crystals exploded on impact and pushed the monster back up until it tripped backwards and fell into the portal.

"alright now time to destroy the portal." minyoung said as all three of them were about to send out their magic against the portal. 

jisoo took out 2 red crystals from her pocket and was about to throw them. suddenly two hooks come out from the portal one catching jisoo by the waist and the other catching minyoung by the leg. the hook pulled into the portal causing jisoo to drop her 2 red crystals and after they landed they exploded causing yuihwi to be pushed back to the wall knocking her out. jisoo and yuihwi were pulled into the portal and they met the beast when they get across.

just then chanhyuk and storm found the castle and saw the room the girls were talking about. storm saw yuihwi passed out and immediately rushed to her side.

"where's jisoo and minyoung?" chanhyuk said as he found no trace of them around.

"we can ask yuihwi that when she wakes up. right now we have to destroy that portal before their backup comes." storm said as he aim his palms at the portal and sending out phoenix flames which destroyed the portal quicker than when he used his stellar magic. 

"come one we have to bring yuihwi back to the van." storm said as he carried yuihwi on his arms as they heade out of the castle. chanhyuk took out the soldiers who came at them. they came across jineul and hyunwook who were dealing with the soldiers, as soon as the cousins saw yuihwi knocked out, they started to create a way for storm and chanhyuk to pass easily. they got yuihwi back to the van safely.

"you guys go on ahead, i'll keep an eye on her." storm said as he placed yuihwi down on the seat.

"jisoo where are you guys? did you cast the bomb yet?" raven said as she was fighting with other soldiers.

"i think the signal here is bad." daehyun said as she flung her flaming sword towards the mages.

one mage shot light magic towards raven which hit her right in the head. 

"uh oh, this isn't good." daehyun said as she gestured shiki and sou to back away which the two did.

raven had her whole body sparking with lightning at this point. she let go of her halberd and proceeded to strike all the mages with lightning. not a single mage escaped raven's rampage. she was showering lightning everywhere. the clouds darkened and lightning from the sky started hitting the buildings and also the soldiers. 

"alright boys, this is why you don't make a woman angry, especially if she has deadly powers." daehyun said as she continued to toss fireballs at large enemy hordes. shiki and sou stood in shock as to how much power raven was releasing all at once. sou was getting a little bit overwhelmed by the anger he could feel from raven but manage to keep his composure.

the twins continued to attack the soldiers that were still left in the city. as they all meet up in the center of the city they realize that jisoo and minyoung were still missing.

"have any of you seen mother nature and crystal girl?" hyunwook asked.

"no, i've been trying to contact them but they aren't replying." raven said as she was finally calmed down by sou.

"well since we can't use the explosion yet, take out as many as you can and head back to the van. try finding the two on the way." storm said as they all dispersed and searched for the two mages.

***
jisoo and minyoung were still dealing with the hook beast. minyoung noticed that some of yuihwi's senbons were still sticking out of the monster. she realized that she had to pierce through the monster with force to kill it.

she told jisoo to distract it and put in in a dome when she can. jisoo threw 2 purple crystals on top of the hook monster and now it was contained in a purple crystal dome. minyoung created large wooden spikes and drove them into the crystal dome and into the monster finally killing it.

as the two mages were catching their breath, they noticed that the portal was gone.

"oh no. were trapeed. oh no oh no oh no oh no. ok ok ok ok ok jisoo calm down alright breathe thats right breathe." jisoo said as she was doing her best to remain calm.

"alright we are officially trapped in another dimension, hooray for a new world." minyoung said raising her arms.

"what should we do, how the hell are we gonna get back?" jisoo said.

"wait you have the spellbook right? maybe there is something in their that could help us maybe create a portal back to our world." minyoung suggested as jisoo took out the book and scrolled through the pages.

minyoung heard several footsteps coming towards them, she pulled jisoo towards a nearby forest to hide them from whatever was coming.

"i think we should stay here for a while, i mean we have the spellbook for food. i can make the house." minyoung said as she began constructing their temporary shelter. as minyoung finished they stepped inside and jisoo began searching for the spell again. the book was thin but had an immense amount of pages. jisoo stayed up all night trying to find the spell that would get them back to their own dimension. minyoung kept scouting the area and making traps just in case some soldiers or creatures wander into their place.


***
yuihwi woke up and saw storm was alseep beside her. she then remembered jisoo and minyoung getting dragged into the portal. she shook storm who woke up immediately.

"where are jisoo and minyoung?" yuihwi said frantically.

"we should be asking you that, we just saw you passed out when we got to where you guys said you were. we closed the portal and brought you back here." storm said still looking puzzled.

"oh no you closed the portal!" yuihwi shouted.

"jisoo and minyoung were dragged into the portal by a beast that we were fighting," yuihwi told storm.

storm was taken aback by this. He felt guilt as he was the one who closed the portal without even thinking about the posibility that minyoung and jisoo were inside. 

"everyone get back here as soon as you finish up." storm said in the watch as he looked at yuihwi who was really worried for the two girls trapped in another dimension.

"sure what's up?" hyunwook asked.

"just get here quickly." storm wanted to explain everything with everyone present.

one by one they arrived at the van. 

"where's minyoung and jisoo?" sou asked.

"that's what i wanted to talk with you guys about. they were dragged into the portal when we found yuihwi who was knocked out. i destroyed the portal without thinking about the possibility of them being inside." storm explained as he put his hand on his head in frustration.

"will they be ok?" shiki surprised them with that question knowing that he had the least concern for minyoung but now it was different.

"how will they come back?" raven asked.

"we don't know how they would get back let's just hope that the spellbook has something to keep them safe there." jineul said. 

everyone was losing hope in meeting the two mages once again. the atmosphere felt gloomy as everyone was thinking about the situation of jisoo and minyoung. 

"come on, i'll take us to a safe place first before we get to the next kingdom." jineul got in the drivers seat and everyone got in their seat.

no one spoke through the duration of the ride. everyone had so many things to worry about, the fall of rokia, the fact that wonho destroyed it, wonho still being alive and still wants yuihwi as his bride, wonho opening up all those portals, the numerous amounts of kingdoms still present, the fact the wonho has 4 more brothers, jisoo and minyoung in another dimension. the stress was building up and sou was having a hard time controlling everyone's emotions. 
AUTHOR NOTE
kezmer: hi guys! well this is the sixth chapter hope you like it! you guys can apply for the citizens in this story, they would play an important role as soon as we get 4 more applicants.