Chapter Five

♛GRAND ORDER♛KINGDOM WARFARE♛
    

    
CHAPTER FIVE: HUNTED
   the group reached the seaside to get some rest after all the events that took place. yuihwi along with the girls stayed in the van while the boys took walks around the place to scout it if it was safe. storm had stayed behind with the girls as he knows that it isn't over yet and wonho with his army could be heading to their direction as they rest. 

hyunwook and chanhyuk were placing traps around the area and reinforcing them to make sure they were easily destroyed. 

"good thing that wonho guy is already dead. we don't need to worry about him anymore." chanhyuk said not knowing what truly happened as he was tasked to carry yuihwi to the van.

"he isn't dead." hyunwook had to get it off his chest. he had to tell someone that they were still in danger.

"but i thought you said you guys killed him? oh crap." chanhyuk's eyes widened as he continued to create traps around the area.

"i know what we said. we just had to say it for yuihwi's sake, we can't let her ponder over this traumatic experience."  hyunwook said as he was reinforcing the traps chanhyuk was making. 

"well what do you guys plan on doing about him? he may be an annoying spoiled brat but he is no joke when it comes to how strong he is even without his army." chanhyuk said as he recalled sensing an immense amount of magic energy coming from wonho when he came to bring yuihwi to the van.

"we still don't know what to do yet. storm will figure something out." hyunwook started walking back to the van followed by chanhyuk.

storm knew he had to tell everyone that they were still in danger but he was worried on how this would affect yuihwi. he asked shiki to tell everyone about wonho still being alive after he brings yuihwi with him to take a quick walk.

storm and yuihwi then walk out of the van and started walking side by side on the sand heading away from the car at a slow pace. when shiki saw that they were far from earshot, he informed everyone about the matter and told them that it was crucial that yuihwi doesn't know about it. 

"why would you guys lie to her? you know this is just gonna make things worse right?" jisoo barked.

"yuihwi can handle the truth, she is a tough girl even though she is the youngest." daehyun said.

"yeah she probably is mature enough not to have a mental breakdown knowing that her obsessive suitor is still alive." raven sighed at the situation.

"we are a team. we will be sticking together for as long as this war goes on so it's best that we don't keep any secrets from each other." jineul said as he sat on the drivers seat. 

"i know, i wasn't thinking ri-." hyunwook was cut off as the sound of someone disarming the trap could be heard. 

chanhyuk took a glance and saw that it was the soldiers from the nation they had previously been in.

" they found us. but how? this place is really far from the portal?" minyoung said as everyone buckled up and shut the van's doors. jineul started the car engine and drove to where storm and yuihwi were walking. they see the two still walking on the sand.

"get in now!" shiki said while gesturing them to get in the car quickly.

storm and yuihwi did as asked but were still confused by the situation. 

"why are we in such a rush?" storm said being a little disappointed that they interupted the moment they were having. 

"yeah what's going on?" yuihwi asked as she looked at jisoo.

jisoo gave a look at her comrades trying to get a signal if she should tell yuihwi about wonho still being alive. the car suddenly stopped when a group of soldiers suddenly dropped from an airship infront of them. 

the familiar clothing of the soldiers gave yuihwi an idea on what was going on.

"wait, aren't those the soldiers from the nation i was taken to?" yuihwi was still looking for answers as she looked at all her friends who still couldn't tell her what she needed to hear.

everyone's heart stopped for a moment as soon as they heard the familiar sinister voice. "ah yuihwi my bride, you know you could never escape me. i always get what i want no matter what the cost." wonho walked forward and stopped in front of the van.

"i thought you were dead? how are you alive?" yuihwi said.

"dead? oh please, i was merely put to sleep by one of your friends. did they actually think i would be slain by the likes of them? don't make me laugh." wonho said while looking at everyone from the front window of the van.

"i'll have my men take care of your friends, i'll see you later darling i still have some important business to take care of." wonho jumped onto the airship and left.

the soldiers advanced to the van while the members jumped out and got ready to fight. the soldiers all used an element as their magic. as far as the group sees it, the soldiers have the elements fire, earth, wind, and water. the soldiers were slowly closing in on them.

jisoo threw 3 blue crystals to blind the soldiers which made everyone start fighting. everyone drew their weapons and split into pairs to avoid being cornered.

sou and shiki were dealing with the water mages. the mages use the water as a whip. shiki was trying to put them to sleep but the others would wake them up using the water. he hated the idea of it but it seemed that he had to get physical. sou was surprised that shiki even thought of this knowing that shiki only fights physically when he spars with him. 

shiki dashed towards a mage and grabbed his left arm and spun him around a few times then threw him towards the other mages. he proceed to punch the other mages in the weak spots humans have. sou was not much of a good fighter but he was doing his part by defeating some of the mages.

daehyun ignited her sword just cutting threw the rocks that were being thrown at her by the eartH mages. raven was using her halberd to try and deflect some of the rocks. both of their elements were not very effective against the earth element but this wouldn't stop them. daehyun surrounded their area with a ring of fire. raven sent lightning bolts at the mages who were off guard. they both advanced and started slashing the remaining earth mages.

the wind mages caused strong winds that could cut through skin blow against hyunwook and jineul. "ah that hurt!" hyunwook exclaimed as he took out his katana. "don't be such a baby, its only a scratch." jineul said as he pointed at the "scratch" on hyunwooks left arm and took out his battle axe. the wind mages made the wind strong enough to send the cousins tumbling and tripping.
"alright how the hell are we gonna get close to them?" jineul said as he knew that if he threw ice shards they would be sent flying to them. hyunwook summoned undead hands the grab the wind mages to immobilize them. eventually most of the mages where distracted to reduce the force the wind was making. jineul shot the multiple ice shards all hitting the wind mages as they fell one by one.

minyoung, storm and yuihwi were facing the fire mages who were being very difficult to defeat. the mages threw fire everywhere as if they were dancing with the flames. minyoungs nature magic was highly ineffective against fire so she resorted into using her revolver and started shooting the fire mages. storm and yuihwi were being occupied by the rest of the fire mages who were directing fire in every direction. storm use his stellar magic to block most of the fire which allowed yuihwi to send out her senbons each hiting it's target and infecting the host causing them to instantly perish.

chanhyuk and jisoo were up against the two generals who were left behind with the other mages. "give us the girl and we will let you go peacefully." said one general.

"yeah like that's gonna ha-" jisoo was cut off as the general with lightning speed sent out a punch with jisoo almost missing the chance to block it.

"oh so that's how you wanna play huh?" jisoo's veins glowed for a second signaling that she had just used her reinforcement sorcery which makes her physically stronger. the general once again sped his way up to jisoo as the two begin to brawl.

chanhyuk lit up his fists as he advanced towards the other general who remained standing still. he kept throwing punches but this general kept blocking it with only one hand. the general did his counter attack and sent chanhyuk tumbling a few meters away. the same had happened to jisoo as the lightning speed general was too fast for her to handle.
they continued to brawl and still ended up getting tossed and punched aside but they did figure something out while fighting. the general chanhyuk was fighting would grab his fists whenever he punches. if jisoo could throw a red crystal at the general and make him catch it, she could set off the explosion. jisoo also figured that the only time the general she was facing slows down was when both his feet were completely off the ground. she figured that if chanhyuk could create a mini earthquake then she would be able to get him off his balance and strike hime down,

they told each other the plan in a way that the other generals wouldn't know. they switched targets and proceeded to attack. jisoo faked a punch at the general and instead threw a red crystal towards the general's hand and set off the explosion. a cry of pain was heard as the general's hand was completely blown off. jisoo did not hesitate and proceeded to strike him down with a swift punch.

chanhyuk faced the general jisoo previously faced and proceeded with the plan. he ran towards the general and stopped midway to slam his fists on the ground causing it to shake violently. the general knew he had to jump in order to avoid being unbalanced and so he did. what the general did not expect was chanhyuk jumping towards his direction. with a swift smack to the back of the head, chanhyuk sent the general crashing down face first.

after all the mages were taken down, they all returned back to the van and proceeded to find another location on the way. everyone was exhausted and needed to rest. what bothered everyone was how wonho knew exactly where they were. 

"how the hell were they able to track us down?" jineul said while driving around trying to find a safe place that dominates all safe places.

"yuihwi, didn't you say that they were putting some dark liquid into your system?" minyoung asked as she looked at the blood mage.

"yeah they did but all that did was prevent me from using my magic." yuihwi said and that's when it hit her, there was a change in the flow of her blood in her right arm. it felt as if something was stuck inside.

"they put a tracking chip inside my right arm. i can feel it blocking part of my bloodstream." yuihwi said as she held out her right arm and pointed as to where she could feel the chip was. she took out a senbon and carved a small circle on her arm, she used her blood magic to take out the chip. they left the chip on the road and proceeded to go to a safe spot. 
they arrived at a lakeside where they would be stay for a while. everyone got off the van. "why didn't you guys tell me he was still alive?" yuihwi said as she looked at hyunwook and storm.

"we didn't want you to worry about him after all that you've been through." hyunwook said.

"i understand that you guys wanted to give me some piece of mind by telling me he was dead but i'm not a little girl. i can handle the truth. you should have just told me he was still alive." yuihwi said as she started to walk away from the group.

jisoo started to follow her but had difficulty in walking as she wasn't finished being healed by minyoung from her bruises that she got from the general. 

"wait jisoo you aren't fully healed yet." minyoung said as she followed jisoo and helped her walk towards where yuihwi was heading to.

hyunwook and storm just sat near the lake thinking about what they had to say to yuihwi when she got back. chanhyuk just fell asleep in the van as he was already finished being healed by minyoung. 

raven and daehyun went and followed jisoo and minyoung to try and comfort yuihwi and hopefully lighten up her mood.

"shiki, you should try dream walking, it would be useful if this event ever happens again." sou said pointing at chanhyuk who was already asleep. 

"it's dangerous since i won't be the one in control of his dreams because he put himself to sleep not me." shiki replied.

"just do it, it's not like you could die from it. right?" jineul said as he pushed shiki towards the van. 

"alright fine, and yes i won't die inside someones dream." shiki laid down on the seat and proceeded to enter chanhyuk's dream.

***

"yuihwi wait up." jisoo called her from a far still limping from all her bruises. 

"jisoo you should really let minyoung heal you first." yuihwi looked back at jisoo  and stopped in her tracks.

"that's what i've been telling her, come here and we can talk." minyoung said as yuihwi followed. they sat near the lake as daehyun and raven followed.

"we know you are still mad at them for lying to you and it was obviously wrong of them to do that." raven said as she put her hand on yuihwi's back.

"i just hope you understand that they were trying to put you at ease even though it wasn't really the best way." daehyun said.

"i know that, it's just that we are team, we shouldn't be lying to each other." yuihwi sighed as she couldn't stay mad at them like this since she did understand what they were trying to do.

"alright jisoo you're all patched up now." minyoung said as she clapped her hands once.

"yeah alright! i'm ready for the next fight bring it!" jisoo stood up and started punching and kicking the air soon enough she smacked the trunk of a nearby tree causing it to break apart and fall over. "oops sorry." this caused some of them to laugh, chuckle, and smile at the hyper mage.

"come on let's head back." minyoung said as she stood up and helped out the others to get up.

as they were heading back, they could see bright lights from the van. they walked faster to see that the boys had prepared a small feast for them. as they approached the table that was set up, hyunwook, storm and shiki walked towards yuihwi with storm holding a cake saying 'we're sorry for being '.

although this seemed a childish way of making peace, yuihwi still accepted their apology. "it's fine you guys, just don't do that again to me or to anyone of us." yuihwi said as she sat beside the other girls on the table. they all started eating while sou was still standing near the van where chanhyuk and shiki were asleep. 

"sou wake those two up so they can join us." jineul told sou. 

sou only had to wake up chanhyuk because if he wakes up then the dreams stop and shiki WOULD ALSO WAKE UP. 

"SO HOW WAS THE DREAM WALKING THINGY?" JINEUL ASKED WHILE HE WAS CHOWING DOWN ON THE FOOD.

"WAIT YOU WERE DREAM WALKING? ON WHO?" MINYOUNG ASKED WHICH LEAD TO ALL EYES LOOKING AT SHIKI.

"SOU AND JINEUL ASKED ME TO DREAM WALK IN CHANHYUK'S DREAMS, FOR PRIVACY I WON'T BE TELLING ANYONE WHAT HAPPENED IN HIS DREAM AND WHEN I DREAM WALK IN YOUR DREAM'S I'LL ALSO KEEP IT A SECRET." SHIKI EXPLAINED AS HE WAS LED BY SOU TO THE TABLE FOLLOW BY A SLIGHTLY ANNOYED CHANHYUK WHO DID NOT EVEN AGREE TO IT BUT WHAT ELSE CAN HE DO.

"ALRIGHT NOW LET'S EAT SO WE CAN BUILD UP OUR STRENGTH FOR THE NEXT KINGDOM." JINEUL RAISED HIS GLASS WHICH THE OTHERS FOLLOWED AS THEY CHEERED AND CONTINUED EATING.

***
"KING YEO, THIS IS THE FOURTH LETTER THAT THE IMPERIAL nation has sent to us. they have been asking for an alliance between our kingdoms." ardyn, one the most trusted knights, aside from daehyun, gave king yeo the letter with a red seal.

the king sighed as he had been avoiding having any interaction between any of the kingdoms for reasons only he knows. he knew he was getting old and he knew his daughter, princess suhye, still isn't ready to rule this kingdom, not in the situation they are dealing with currently.

the king began to write a letter on his desk while the knight peered over to see what the king was writing.

"send this to the imperial nation, we are accepting their alliance." king yeo handed the letter he had put inside an envelope and stamped it with a red seal.

"sir we have no idea what they would if we let them in our kingdom." ardyn exclaimed.

"adryn, i am running out of options, im getting old, my daughter isn't ready to rule this kingdom especially with the situation we are in. the imperial kingdom is a powerful one, they have better technology than we do. if we combine our strength then we would be able to remove the problem faster." king yeo said as he got up from his chair and proceeded to the throne room where he would usually spend his time thinking.

"as you wish sir." ardyn proceeded to call a messenger along with some guards to send the message written by the king. the message was an invitation to the kingdom of rokia where they would sign a treaty forming their alliance.

"father, you agreed to the alliance?" suhye said as she marched towards her father sitting on the throne.

"yes my dear, i am no longer as strong as i was before. we need their help, they are as strong as us." yeo explained to his daughter.

"this is bad, they are coming here as soon as they get the letter." suhye said as she had a bad feeling about the imperial kingdom. she heard a lot of rumors about them being one of the strongest kingdoms out their.
the citizens where also humans like them, they also utilized magic, but they had better technology than rokia. what was the most fearsome was the 5 princes of that kingdom. rumor has it that these princes' possess immense amounts of power. 

princess suhye went back to her room and had to prepare for the upcoming meeting between the two kingdoms.
***
(the following day)

three futuristic-looking vehicles were approaching the gates of rokia. the soldiers near the gates stood ready as they saw the mark of the kingdom these vehicles came from. the imperial nation had finally arrived at the gates of rokia.

all the soldiers and guards where gathered at the meeting hall where the king and the princess were waiting for the king of the imperial nation to enter the room.

footsteps could be heard from the door as the guards opened it revealing a young man wearing formal attire.

"are you the king of imperial nation?" suhye asked thinking that this person couldn't possibly be the king since he looked around the age of 21.

"oh my apologies, my father is ill so he sent me, his son, to sign the treaty with you." the young man politely bowed in front of king yeo.

"well alright then, as we sign this treaty, our kingdoms form an alliance, we swear to protect and help both of our kingdoms. as long as this treaty stands, no conflict can happen between our kingdoms. understood?" king yeo said to the young man as ardyn handed them the treaty and also a fancy looking pen.

"yes, i fully understand." the young man said.

"by the way, i didn't quite catch your name." suhye said as king yeo picked up the pen and was getting ready to sign the treaty.

"i'm one of the five princes in the imperial kingdom, you can call me prince wonho." the young man had finally revealed his name. 

 
AUTHOR NOTE
kezmer; hey! didn't expect the ending or maybe you did who knows lol. i hope you like this chapter, i know it isn't as long as the last one but hopefully the next one would be longer. thank you for your patience. oh and those people asking for the face claims of ardyn and suhye, here they are. ardynsuhye