Chapter Seven

♛GRAND ORDER♛KINGDOM WARFARE♛
    

    
CHAPTER SEVEN: WEDLOCK DEADLOCK
   "alright i think i may have found the spell to get us back home." jisoo said as she rushed towards minyoung in their small wooden house.

minyoung took a look at the page, it had a list of ingredients and some incantations written on it.

"yeah this might be our ticket back home, but the problem is are these ingredients present in this place?" minyoung said looking a little worried.

"i'm sure there, i mean most of these are just some parts of a plant and the others maybe we can find in the town." jisoo said as she summoned a piece of paper and pen and wrote down the ingredients on paper.

"alright let's go." jisoo pulled minyoung out of the house and after a few minutes of walking, they discovered the kingdom.

"so how are we gonna get the ingredients? we don't have the money they have here."  minyoung asked.

"we're gonna steal it." jisoo said in a rather mischievous tone. Minyoung fake gasped as she already expected this answer.

"it's not like this is worse than killing an entire civilization." jisoo said as they arrived at the entrance of the kingdom.

two guards stopped them from entering. 

"who are you two and what is your business here?" one soldier asked as he pointed his sword towards jisoo.

"ok hold up big guy, you don't know who i am? i've been working my off in another dimension and this is what i get when i get back? oh boy wait till the queen hears about this. i'm the general of the alpha unit down on the other side of the portal." jisoo said.

"oh my apologies." the other soldier said. they let the two girls pass on.

"Wait didn't the portal already shut down?" one soldier said. they turned around to see minyoung pointing a gun at both of them. with two shots the two soldiers fell and the girls continued with their exploration.

***

the van stopped several meters away from their next target. everyone got off one by one and then silences. no one was talking or making any plans. they were still hung over the fact that their two members had been taken into another dimension. what scares them the most is if they would ever get back or if they were still alive.

jineul was the first person to break the silence. "this is our first time invading a kingdom with only seven people available. this is gonna be rough but i believe we could pull this off."

"this is gonna be rough? no rough is too much of a light term to describe what we're going through right now. this is a backbreaker. we lost two members, not to mention that jisoo has the spellbook meaning we have to think of another way to eradicate the entire kingdom in a quick motion and we have no food!" hyunwook let out all his frustrations and was now catching his breath.

everyone was shocked by the outburst but knew that he was right.

"sorry just had to get it out from my system. alright so what's the plan." hyunwook said as sou was able to calm him down.

"if i may, i remember that their was this lesson in the academy that if you compress an enormous amount of magic into let's say a small orb it could blow up like a nuclear bomb." shiki explained.

"oh yeah i remember that lesson, we never got to try it though." storm said.

"well we can assign people to do that after we destroy the portal. so far we've been encountering a lot of kingdoms that have humans in them instead of monsters so that's a plus for us since they are easier to take down." jineul said. 

"jineul take shiki and sou with you and sneak into kingdom and find the portal. the rest you know what to do." storm said as they all ran towards the kingdom.

once again the new demolition squad got to work sending out their magic on every building, every soldier that attemtped to subdue them. this time everyone was extra aggressive. they wanted to get this over with. 

raven was not only sending out lightning bolts from her hand but also creating nimbus clouds which started striking purple lightning which is the hottest form of lightning. the buildings would get set on fire as soon as the purple lightning struck down.

daehyun made the battleground like a stove. she was tossing huge fireballs in every direction which would shatter large buildings and spread heat everywhere. she continued to show her prowess in swordsmanship and started fighting the soldiers with her ignited sword. she took down soldiers one by one in a quick succession. 

hyunwook summoned a massive army of undead warriors which helped in taking down the soldiers. he would continue to spread the hellfire in every street to immediately evaporate the soldiers. 

Chanhyuk was almost on par with raven's destructiveness. he had his fists glowing brighter and slammed them on the ground creating massive earthquakes. he would smash into buildings taking them down with a single blow.

storm and yuihwi who are now part of the demolition team for the first time were not as destructive as the original members but they did their part. they took out as many soldiers as possible. storm using his stellar magic protect both of them while yuihwi was sending out blood-covered senbons to kill the soldiers.

jineul,shiki, and sou managed to find the castle and as they entered shiki put everyone to sleep and killed them instantly.

they spread out looking for the portal. the castle was rather smaller than the others they had infiltrated. so it was easy for them to find the portal.

"well, looks like no one is guarding it. come let's get this over with." jineul said as he motioned for shiki to break the portal. 

shiki gathered all the magic energy he needed and blasted it towards the portal breaking it and finally shutting it down.

"portal's down, you guys done over there?" jineul asked through the watches.

"yeah just hang on a bit, their numbers are decreasing." hyunwook said.

a small figuer could be seen walking through the streets. it raised its hands and all the soldiers they had previously killed rose up again and looked stronger than they were before.

"oh hell no. they got a necromancer." raven said as she chained her lightning to as many of the undead soldiers as possible.

hyunwook chased after the necromancer and managed to corner him. 

"you're making our job harder than it already is." hyunwook pulled out his katana and enchanted it.

the necromancer did not talk, rather he lifted his hands once again and rose an army of the undead. hyunwook did the same and advanced towards the necromancer. 

hyunwook drove his blade into the necromancers head and pulled out the sword. the undead soldiers were still their when he turned around.

"oh wait, don't tell me thi-" hyunwook was blasted backwards as the necromancer once again stood on its feet. 

"this cheeky little mage. guys i need you to start making the explosion." hyunwook said over the watch

"the undead are still here, did you take care of the necromancer yet?" jineul just arrived on the scene and started shooting ice shards at the undead.

"this necromancer sold his soul to the devil, he is virtually invincible." hyunwook said as he dodged the life draining attacks of the necromancer.

"so he can't die?" yuihwi asked.

"not necessarily. if the body is completely destroyed then the necromancer's immortality ends. it needs a host and if the host is destroyed then it's gone forever. that's why i need atleast two of you guys to make the bombs." hyunwook said.

raven and daehyun were tasked to create the bombs. they started compressing their magic into a small orb and continued to infuse as much magic as they can into the orb to make the explosion bigger and deadlier.

while this was taking place, even more undead soldiers where coming to their direction. they were all on top of a building being surrounded by undead soldiers. 

yuihwi wasn't using her senbons anymore since they are dead and their blood won't be infected and kill them like when they were alive. she was using immense amounts of blood to push the undead off the building. storm was burning the undead with his phoenix fire. 

jineul handed his battle axe to shiki since shiki's powers would not work on the undead. shiki was doing well in using the battle axe as he was cutting down most of the undead while sou was fighting the undead with hand-to-hand combat.

chanhyuk was making sure none of the undead soldiers got close to daehyun and raven as it could interrupt them and set of the explosion early. jineul was freezing the undead and as they turned to ice he would shatter them like glass.

raven and daehyun were both finished and placed the orbs on the ground.

"hyunwook were done, let's get out of here." raven said as everyone started to jump of to another building and run out of the kingdom. 

hyunwook chained the necromancer to the ground and began running aswell.

as soon as they got out of the kingdom the explosion. this looked different however. fire engulfed the entire kingdom while lightning could be seen striking in every direction. 

everyone was not as drained as raven and daehyun who had used as much magic as they could to create those bombs. they all got back into the van and drove of to another lake where they could take a break and rest.

everyone got out of the car and most of them just sat near the lake. their were no animals nearby for them to hunt so they tried looking for fish in the river, the only problem was it was night time and it was getting harder and harder to see through the water as the sky was getting darker and the only thing that illuminated them was the moon.

one by one they started to fall asleep, some by the lake and some inside the car. this was a bad move considering a group of men had just entered the scene and started using the sleep spell on some dust and putting it on each member. they were all carried to this futuristic looking vehicle which drove off when everyone was put inside.

"sir we have captured your bride and her comrades, but it looks like two of them aren't present sir." a general looking guy spoke into a futurisitic looking cellphone.

"hmph, i suppose those two won't be trouble for me. good job my men, you will be rewarded for this mission when you get back. bring the bride to m quarters and chain the rest in the dungeon.

"yes sir." the general ended the conversation.

***
jisoo and minyoung found a marketplace and started looking out for the ingredients they need. after a few sneaky steals they managed to collect 3/4's of the ingredients they needed. but with one wrong move as they were trying to steal the final ingredient the owner caught them and yelled "thieves, dirtly little thieves, guards theives!!" which alerted the guards nearby. 

jisoo took the ingredient and grabbed minyoung and ran for their lives. minyoung made a wall of trees to buy them some time. jisoo just kept throwing her blue crystals behind them to blind the soldiers trying to catch them. 

they made a sharp left turn into an alley and heard the footsteps of the soldiers passby. with a sigh of relief they both laughed at their situation. they should destroying kingdoms not stealing in markets. although the latter was not as bad as destroying the kingdoms they still had a job to do.

when the coast was clear, minyoung and jisoo ran towards the entrance in which they came in and finally got into the wooden house.

"oh wow what a day. well atleast we finally get to go back home!" jisoo was jumping in joy as she grabbed the spellbook and found the page.

"alright i'll cast the portal open." jisoo followed the instructions on the spell book and read the incantation. the symbols she drew on the wooden floor started to glow, the house began too shake but not as violent as an earthquake. after she said the last words in the incantation, the portal appeared in a bright flash of light.

the two mages still couldn't believe they did it. they were finally gonna go home. they grabbed their stuff and both ran towards the portal at the same time. next thing they knew was that they were falling from the sky.

"jisoo why is the portal so high up?" minyoung shouted while trying to make a wooden tree slide for both of them.

"i don't know, just get us down!" jisoo excalimed as they both landed on the wooden structure minyoung created and safely got to the ground. 

"alright now time to shut down that portal." jisoo threw 2 red crystals at the portal while minyoung shot large wooden barks destroying the portal.

"guys, were back! hello? guys? are you guys asleep
? hello?" jisoo was using her watch to try and contact the others.

they heard a twig snap and minyoung threw a sharp piece of wood which barely missed the person.

"woah woah hey, i come in piece guys." the man said as he raised up both his hands.

"oh woobin, why are you here?" jisoo asked as she recognized the boy who was also part of the grand order.

woobin(seventeen mingyu) came closer and said "well i kinda lost my teammates, they were douchebags and as expected they got themselves killed."

"oh so you are part of the grand order. sorry for that." minyoung bowed politely.

"no it's ok, i understand i would have done the same since working like this gets you paranoid." woobin explained.

"so what are you two doing here? did your whole team get killed too?" woobin joked.

"hey not funny, were trying to contact them but they won't answer. hey you know storm right? have you seen him around?" jisoo asked.

"oh wait storm's your teammate? oh wow uhm, you're not gonna like this." woobin said.

"why did you see him?" minyoung asked.

"i'll tell you guys, last night i was walking through the woods in hopes of finding a lake where i could get water, i saw the lake right before me but i also some men carrying people and putting them into this vehicle. i just noticed that storm was one of them, i was about to go and help but i then saw the symbol on the vehicle. it was the symbol that the imperial nation has. i knew i would be no match for them since they had atleast ten guys who were all mages." woobin said.

"i'm really sorry for not helping them." woobin hid his face in shame.

"we understand, you don't have to feel sorry." minyoung said.

"well now we know where we have to go." jisoo said standing up.

"wait you're going to the imperial kingdom?" woobin said as his eyes widened.

"yeah, we have to get back our friends. they might be in big trouble if we wait any longer." jisoo replied.

"listen, the imperial nation isn't a joke, i've seen what they can do, me and my teammates were about to invade this kingdom when we saw a giant mechanical creature the appeared out of nowhere, it comepletely destroyed the entire kingdom while all its guns and missiles attached to it." woobin said.

"ok i have never seen that before but we still need to go. our friends are somewhere in the imperial nation and if yuihwi is there then she will be forcefully wedded to that bastard wonho." minyoung said.

woobin saw how much they wanted to save their friends, he wished he had these kinds of teammates instead of those he had before. he decided to help them since he had no other option.

jisoo was thinking of a way they could infiltrate the imperial nation but since it was only three of them and their are highly skilled mages in the imperial nation they are gonna need something big. 

"we need a big diversion, something that could match up against the creature you spoke of." jisoo said.

"what about the dragon that king yeo sealed in the mountains?" woobin suggested.

"i've heard stories about that, it's a very strong dragon with immense amounts of magic. it took king yeo 5489 swords to knock it out but not kill it. if we break the seal and release the dragon, how would we lead it to the imperial nation?" minyoung asked.

"what if we tame it? i remember our teacher saying that you can tame any being that has magic inside them. all you have to do is connect your magic with the beings magic and when the link is formed you also form a bond with the creature and now command it." jisoo said.

"it's worth a shot, and if it doesn't work then we'll let it chase us until we get to the imperial nation." woobin said earning a light punch to the shoulder by jisoo.

they reached the mountains where the dragon was sealed. they found the huge doors where the dragon lies on the other side of. minyoung casted the incantation to open the doors.

the sound of falling pebbles could be heard as the door had opened. two red eyes could be seen starring at them. everyone had to remain calm if they wanted to tame the creature. 

jisoo stepped forward and started placed her hand forward with her palm open. she started to gather her magic energy and direct it into her palm. the dragon moved closer and closer to jisoo's palm as it was getting attracted by the immense amount of energy she was producing in her palm. 

the dragon put its head on jisoo's palm and she began to make the link. in order for jisoo to make the link with the dragon, she had to use up all her magic energy since this dragon was a powerful one, she had to produce as much magic energy as the dragon hand and send it in the dragon.

she was struggling due to the amount of magic she was producing. her nose ears started to bleed which woojin and minyoung saw.

"jisoo stop your body can't handle it." minyoung shouted.

jisoo ignored the remark and continued to produce the magic energy. she was really close to making the link with the dragon. when she finally produced the right amount of energy, she transferred it into the dragon and the link was form.

minyoung and woojin could feel jisoo's magic energy drop. they saw her falling to the ground but woojin was quick enough to catch her. 

the dragon walked out of the large cave and stood beside jisoo because now they have a bond. 

they could feel jisoo's heartbeat but it was slow. minyoung started healing jisoo and wiping away the blood from her nose and ears. the dragon knelt down and placed its wing forming a way for them to get on it's back. woojin carried jisoo and got on the dragons back followed by minyoung. 

minyoung made vines and wrapped them around themselves so that they wouldn't fall. the dragon looked like it knew where it had to go as minyoung could see the imperial nation from where they were.

"so this is what happens when you bond with a magical being, it's like your minds become one. jisoo shared her memory with the dragon and thats why this guy knows how to get to the imperial nation." woojin said as he looked at jisoo who was still passed out.

***

one by one the members wake up from the sleep spell and see that they are trapped in a room and their arms are chained to the wall. 

"for sake not again. can't we ing get a break from you?!" jineul shouted as he saw wonho standing at the doorway.

"well it looks like you are all awake, i put you here so you troublemakers would stop interrupting my wedding." wonho exclaimed.

"my bride is getting prepped up for wedding, it starts in a few minutes, i would invite you to watch but you would just be more trouble." wonho said as he started to leave.

they tried freeing themselves from the chains but they couldn't use their magic and the chains were really strong.

"so is this how it's gonna end? come on and i thought i was gonna die guns blazing not in this dirty dungeon." hyunwook groaned.

***

yuihwi was strapped to a board and was wearing the wedding dress that wonho had prepared for her. she couldn't use her magic aswell. she tried to break herself free but it wouldn't work. two women dressed as flower girls started moving her towards a door.

she entered what looked like the main hall. it was filled with people wearing formal attire. she knew this was going to be when she heard wonho's voice.

"ah my bride has finally come." wonho said as the everyone stepped aside and what yuihwi assumed to be their form of a priest was standing infront of them.

"do you kim wonho, 3rd prince of the imperial nation, take jeon yuihwi of the kingdom of rokia to be your awfully wedded wife?" the man asked.

"i do." wonho said with a smile.

"and do you jeon yuihwi, take prince wonho as your awfully wedded husband?" the man asked once again.

yuihwi wasn't talking nor looking at any of them. she was keeping shut. wonho knew what he had to do. he used his telekinesis to force her to speak by his will.

"i do." yuihwi was forced to say those words against her will since wonho did something to her using his telekinesis.

"you may now kiss the bride." the man said closing his book.

the two flower girls positioned yuihwi infront of wonho and wonho approached yuihwi and was about to kiss her.

The ceremony was interrupted by a large explosion. "oh for god's sake what is it now?" wonho said as he was interrupted from kissing yuihwi.

a soldier came in catching his breath. "sir a dragon has invade the kingdom! it's wiping out our forces."

"ugh do i have to do everything myself!" wonho groand as he stomped out of the main hall along with the people who were in it leaving yuihwi alone.

"oh so they're just gonna leave me here alone, that's fine." yuihwi said.

"not quite." minyoung jumped down from the ceiling where she was hiding.

"minyoung you're alive? what about jisoo?" yuihwi couldn't believe that they got out of the other dimension.

"she's passed out, she tamed the dragon king yeo sealed. right now she is being carried by woojin and he is trying to find the others." minyoung said as she cut off the straps binding yuihwi to the board.

"wait woojin? the guy whose been crushing on jisoo ever since the 4th grade?" yuihwi said.

"i think so. i've never been classmates with him so i have no idea about that. how'd you know?" minyoung asked as they were getting yuihwi's clothes in another room.

"he is as obvious as storm." yuihwi said making minyoung laugh.

"alright we got your clothes let's go." minyoung said as they went around looking for where their teammates could be. instead they found the watches that were taken off while they were alseep.

"woojin, i got yuihwi, have you found the others yet?" minyoung said through her watch.

"i think i know where they are, i heard a couple of guards talking about them being in a dungeon below this castle. i found a staircase that leads down somehwere, come meet me there." woojin said as he looked down at the staircase.

moments later yuihwi and minyoung find woojin carrying jisoo on his arms and saw the staircase. they all began running down and find a door at the bottom. woojin broke the door open by kicking it and they all rushed inside. they find the members who were still chained to the wall.

"minyoung you're alive?" daehyun said as minyoung started destroying the chains with her magic.

"what were those explosions? and why is jisoo passed out and being carried by woojin?" storm asked.

"i'll explain later, right now we have to get you guys out of here." minyoung said as she started helping everyone up. 

jisoo's eyes began to up and saw everyone was already free from the chains. 

"woobin thanks, you can put me down now." jisoo said as woobin gently placed her down.

everyone then turned their attention to the mage who just woke up.

"we're back es!" jisoo said as she was raising her arms which cause her to stumble and fall, woojin once again caught her and helped her up.

"you're kinda late for that but we're so glad you guys are back." jineul said.

"yeah i thought i was gonna die here." hyunwook said.

they all dashed up the staircase and into the main hall were the exit is. the earth began shaking violently. jisoo was leaning her side on woojin since she still had to regain all her energy.

raven took a look outside and saw the creature that woojin had describe. soon everyone got a view of it.

"that's the thing i was talking about." woojin pointed at the giant creature.

"we need to go, the dragon can handle that." minyoung said as they all ran across the battlefield. hyunwook summoned as much undead soldiers as he can for a distraction. 

they were all stopped by wonho who was standing right infront of them along with many soldiers aiming their guns at them. 

yuihwi, minyoung and jisoo were pulled towards wonho. 

"you two are really a pain in the . how dare you interrupt my wedding!" wonho exclaimed.

"she doesn't belong to you ." minyoung said as she was pushed to the ground.

"she'd rather die than marry a spoiled brat like you." jisoo spoke and was also pushed to the ground. 

"how dare you say that you insolent peasants!" wonho said. Yuihwi used this opportunity to slap wonho across the face. the sound resonated through the corridor and wonho looked back at yuihwi.

"you know what, you were never worthy to be my bride any way." wonho pushed yuihwi down on the ground and grabbed three of the soldiers swords which hovered on top of all three of the girls.

"since you have successfully ruined my wedding and trashed my kingdom, i'll reward you with this." wonho smacked his hand down causing the blades to stab all three of them in the stomach. 

they tried to move forward but wonho said "move and all of you say goodnight forever." the guards were all aiming at their heads with their guns.

"you're a sick wonho." hyunwook said.

"oh i know, but this is what you deserve for not letting me have my wedding. you should have just let this pull through." wonho said.

they were running out of time, the more they don't do anything the more blood the girls will lose.
AUTHOR NOTE
kezmer; Alright the spree of new chapters is up. a lot of you guys commented on how fast i was updating lol. its semestral break and i had these ideas for a very long time so i finally got to put them in action. hope you like this chapter!