Chapter Eleven

♛GRAND ORDER♛KINGDOM WARFARE♛
    

    

 
CHAPTER ELEVEN: WHEN THE RAIN DIES
   jineul was the first to get up. he saw that it was still early so he decided to conjured up the things needed for breakfast. once he was done he saw storm get up from his place and told him to wake everyone up.

minyoung saw that everyone had bruises from their fight the previous day. she started her rounds by healing everyone one by one until shiki said "minyoung you need your strength before you do that, eat." and she followed.

the table was quiet most probably because of their missing members. they were really worried if both woojin and jisoo made it out alive. after finishing their meal, mii and kel restated the plan.

"did everyone get that?" kel asked as everyone nodded.

"hello? is anyone there? hello anyone wake?" jisoo chimed in through their watches.

"yah jisoo you got us all worried, are you ok?" yuihwi asked.

"yeah i'm alright" jisoo said.

"hey i'm fine too, thanks for asking." woojin could be heard in the background.

"where are you guys?" raven asked.

"we're by the kingdom in a forest, we'll meet you guys here." jisoo said. everyone headed for the van and drove off.

"let's get going." woojin said as they started walking.

jisoo was still thinking about what woojin said to her yesterday. jisoo knew about woojin's feelings for her and she was really happy that someone thought of her that way but she had her own problems for having feelings for both woojin and chanhyuk at the same time. she sighed as she continued walking.

"what'cha thinkin about?" woojin asked.

"it's not that important for now." she replied.

"don't tell me you were thinking about me?'' woojin said while grinning.

"this guy, well let's see how he reacts to this." jisoo said in her mind.

"how'd you know i was thinking about you?" jisoo asked while walking. the words that woojin heard caused him to stop in his tracks, his heart beating twice as fast.

jisoo turned around and saw the look on his faced and started laughing, "yah i was kidding come on!"

"aish, this woman. don't do that!" woojin said as he marched his way beside her.

"mianhaeyo oppa." jisoo apologized but still laughed. woojin couldn't believe that jisoo was playing around with him. "i'll get you back for this jisoo." woojin said in his mind.

after a few more minutes of walking they finally found squad 9. most of them had smiles on their faces and started hugging jisoo and some scolding her. some high-fived woojin for keeping both of them safe.

chanhyuk approached woojin "you did a good job.". "thanks." was all woojin said as the sense of rivalry was still in the air.

"you should be thanking her, she saved me from bleeding to death." woojin said.

while everyone was getting ready bringing out their gear from the trunk chanhyuk was by jisoo's side.

"i heard you saved woojin's life." chanhyuk said.

"well, it's just fitting that i did since he saved me from getting stabbed. if i was the one who got injured between me and him, i don't think i would be able to use the white crystal and end up dying from blood loss." jisoo said as she saw woojin with the other's getting ready.

chanhyuk ruffled jisoo's hair and said "you would've been ok without him.". jisoo still had no idea how to react so she just smiled awkwardly.

gyuri saw all of this and wanted to look away but she couldn't she had to bare the pain seeing her loved one flirt with another girl.

minyoung walked closer to mii who had just summoned her ice bow.

"you doing alright? seems like somethings bothering you." minyoung asked seeing how mii looked.

"this is my resting face." mii replied.

"oh sorry for the misunderstanding. you should really smile more, you look pretty when you do." minyoung said trying to demonstrate to mii on how to smile. with much effort mii let out a small smile which was good enough for minyoung.

"see that looks better." minyoung said.

"all right, we've discussed how this is gonna work. let's get moving!" storm said as they all charged towards the gate as a single group.

the plan is to move as a single unit. it would be better to do so as they only have to face one more person, jonghyun. once the explosions started the creatures and soldiers immediately rushed in. shiki put them all to sleep while minyoung and mii shot the creatures who were flying in the sky. sou made the soldiers fight each other with his emotion manipulation, he triggered their anger towards each other.

the giant robot creatures that jineul and hyunwook faced the previous day came in large groups their gears started switching once again showing their arsenal. they fired their missiles at the group who had their counter attack. it was easier this time since everyone was present. they were focusing on taking down one of the robots.

gyuri moved her hand causing most of the missiles to move towards the other creatures. raven, daehyun, and jisoo were getting as much damage as they can to take down the single robot. jineul was conserving his magic by using his battle axe as his main weapon. chanhyuk slammed his fist on the ground sending the soldiers up in the air where woojin blasted all of them with his light.

yuihwi caused the heart attacks while storm burned the soldiers with his phoenix fire. when faced with a different creature, yuihwi would throw as much of her blood covered senbons as she can. she was getting a little dizzy as she been using up most of her blood. storm caught her as she almost fell to the ground.

"you ok? should i take you back?" storm asked.

"i'm fine. i think i can try something else." she said as she made storm's heart stop for a second.

"yah, stop doing that!" storm said with his hand on top of his heart.

"told you not to treat me like a baby." yuihwi said as she was ready to try her new method.

"this is gonna be brutal but it's the only way i won't pass out during every battle." yuihwi found a soldier and gave him a heart attack, then the blood from the soldiers body were flowing out of him and going towards yuihwi. the blood surrounded her in a form of a ring. she uses this as a weapon by sending the ring of blood out while it spins rapidly to cut through the soldiers.

"brutal yes but still very effective." storm said as he approached yuihwi and gave her a thumbs up.

hyunwook was also conserving his magic like jineul as he was using his katana to slash through the soldiers coming in. he only used his magic to revive the creatures to turn them to his side. by then he had a small group of different creatures helping them fight. kel summoned the spirit of earth, enma, and used earth magic to trap soldiers and creatures in a corner. he sent huge boulders down on them crushing them completely.

they made sure not to get as far as 10 meters away from the group. just then a flurry of swords made their way onto the building most of them were standing on.

"oh he's here." minyoung said as she jumped down onto the building where the rest were followed by mii.

"what? this isn't part of the plan! he came in too early!" jisoo said.

"we have no choice. we have to face him and this army at the same time." jineul said.

everyone was on top of the same building facing jonghyun who was a on top of another building.

"you dare show your face's here again after killing all my brothers?! well know i will make sure none of you make it out of here alive!" the sky suddenly grew darker but what caused this was a marvelous amount of swords falling down and directing themselves to squad 9.

"i've never seen the king do this." daehyun said as the swords were speeding up towards them. she ignited her sword as a huge flame came out from the tip of the sword. she swung her sword melting the incoming blades as they came in contact with the fire.

raven shot her lightning at one sword which chained to every sword near it causing each sword to explode. when the blades got close she would use her halberd and swing them away. "how the hell did he get this strong?"

"i got myself an upgrade you see." jonghyun said as his hands were glowing yellow.

"well whatever he got we need to take him down and fast, we can't hold out like this. jineul you almost done?" hyunwook said as he summoned as much skulls as he can and sent it towards jonghyun.

"almost...there...got it!" jineul was at the back being protected by the rock wall made by kel. numerous magic circles appeared behind all of them. the shards of ice came out rapidly and start colliding with the swords.

"haha take that you !" jineul laughed as the number of swords being sent down were equal to the shards jineul was sending out.

"like i said, i got an upgrade." jonghyun snapped his fingers as 2 black magic circles appeared behind him. each magic cirlce was sending out multiple swords in a matter of seconds.

"oh this mother fu-" hyunwook covered jineul's mouth. "concentrate jineul!". 

"is the robot dead yet, we really need it now!" shiki said as he was doing his best to get close to jonghyun while mii and minyoung where firing their arrows and bullets at the swords coming at shiki.

"working on it!" jisoo created a magic circle behind her and sent out multiple red crystals at the robot they had been previously attacking. the continous explosions sent the robot down for good.

"hyunwook it's down! do your thing." woojin said. hyunwook rushed towards the body of the robot and summoned a large green magic circle beneath it. since the robot was partly a creature he was able to bring it back to life to fight for them.

the robot stood up once again and fired it's artillery at the other robots causing them to go down one by one. hyunwook was on top of the robots left shoulder sending out his skulls. he then let the robot start firing it's artillery at jonghyun.

"you think having one of my creatures by your side is gonna help you?" jonghyun said as more swords came out from the circles behind him.

kel blocked the pathway of the sword with a rock wall giving them some time.

"how do we beat this guy?" yuihwi asked as they all gathered while kel was surrounding them with as much rock walls as he can.

"he just keeps summoning more swords for sake!" jineul said.

mii had an idea and took the blood mage and gyuri to her side.

"what's up?" gyuri asked.

"the fact that there is so much going means that jonghyun's vision is limited, he can't see everything at once." mii said.

"so do we plan to sneak up on him?" yuihwi asked.

"no, when he summons too many swords for him to see every attack we send him,  i need you to throw your blood senbon." mii pointed at yuihwi "and i need you to move it towards jonghyun. once it hits him, he'll be dead." mii finished.

"alright i'll go tell the others." gyuri said as they went back to the group and told them the plan.

"so we have to make him summon as many swords as possible to cloud his vision." kel said.

"sounds hard but what choice do we have." storm said.

kel took down the earth walls as the swords kept coming towards them. kel took down the final earth wall and they started their attack.

jineul increased the shards that came out of the magic circles. jisoo made her own magic circle the shot out the red crystals which exploded causing jonghyun's vision of the battle to lessen. raven and daehyun were in the front lines. daehyun made her fire brighter so that it would attract jonghyun's eyes. raven chained out her lightning once again.

storm was sending out his stellar orbs which shot beams at all the swords near it. hyunwook was sending out as much skulls as he can while mii and minyoung were firing their bullets at jonghyun.

the amount of swords increased which was the perfect time for the plan to be executed. yuihwi took out a senbon and covered it with her blood. she threw it while gyuri had control over it's movement. it moved through the swords and the attacks of their members. the needle finally made it's way onto jonghyun's head. the blood seeping into his system infecting him and killing him instantly. the rain of swords was over.

"oh my god yes this is finally over! my head hurts from all that magic!" jineul said.

"stop whining kid!" hyunwook said as he dropped down from the robot.

"once again i am too tired to beat your ." jineul responded.

the battle against the imperial nation ended. squad 9 set off the bomb and went back to their safe haven,the lakeside. it was still too early for dinner so they had all the time they want to do whatever they wanted to do. storm stuck his hands in his pockets as he walked the shore line seeing Yuihwi picking up or plucking different reeds from the water and tieing them together to make a circle. "what you doing?" HE asked as he bent down infront of her. 

yuihwi side eyed looked up from her pile of reed crowns. "I like to make flower crowns in my spare time. I never made them from reeds though, so I thought i would try it out while we are near the lake. lake flowers aren't easy to come by." she answered as she watched him sit down infront of her. 

"can you teach me?" HE asked as he watched her set the one she was working down. He was handed a few strands of green reeds. 

"twist the ends enough to where you can make a thing enough of string then tie them together. I'll give you some string to secure it together. this is just the base, we still need to pick some flowers, little flower like weeds, or leaves." yuihwi said, watching him. "don't rip it just tuck it in." Yuihwi said as she wrapped some string around the ends just securing it together. 

"well then lets go find some." Storm got up just grabbing her hands just pulling her to her feet. "did you make this one you're wearing earlier?" HE asked as he looked at the only reed crown with braided sides and bow in the back. 

Yuihwi only nodded as they walked. she would pluck little weeds that had flowers on them or little cute sprigs of leaves or vines. "don't pick baby ones. you're killing the plant if you pull baby ones. look for ones that already had dieing parts." Yuihwi scolded him as he had pulled a plant  roots in tact as well. "boys." SHe grumbled under her breath as she walked. 

"sorry, sorry. I'll put it back." Storm said 

"you can't put it back, just forget it." Yuihwi rolled her eyes. "Just try not to kill anything." yuihwi said as she turned back to finding things. 

"Yuihwi." Storm said as she turned around to look at him as he stuck a string of baby's breath in her crown she had already made on each side just smiling to himself like he accomplished a great task. strom looked at her face as there was little color to unlike her very snowy skin since the top of her skin was usually void of the color blood helps melotin appear on the skin. "are you flustered?" HE asked 

"when am I not?" yuihwi turned back to their previous spot beside the lake. she sat back down as strom was just smiling to himself as he picked up his other crown just wrapping little different vines to with different sized leaves as yuihwi was working on her new one.

•••

jisoo was asked by chanhyuk to grab some water from the lake to clean their weapons and the van. She was carrying a bucket to fill up with water as she passed yuihwi and storm. she smiled to herself as yuihwi was standing up just tieing flowers into storm's crown. "You two are so cute. like little fairies." she said 

"here you can wear this one and you can gives this other one to someone." yuihwi placed one on jisoo's head that had two simple water lilies with little twings with white flowers on them. 

"thanks." jisoo said as yuihwi used peices of her hair to string through the back just tieing her hair into a lose twist just bending one of her senbon to keep it secure. "how did you get so good at this?" jisoo asked

"well when you have no friends then you make hobbies. plus my mom, i mean well soyi owns a foral shop so i've always been around flowers and making crafts so i started making flower crowns." yuihwi said 

"the other guys might think this is too girly but it pretty fun and relaxing." storm added as jisoo was getting the bucket of water. 

"yeah, you should all of us one day how to make them." jisoo said as chanhyuk was walking up. 

"what is taking you so long?" chanhyuk walked up as he saw jisoo. 

"Doesn't she look like a little cute forest nymph?" yuihwi said, fluttering out jisoo's hair after finished the twist in her crown with her hair just securing in a braid in the back of her hair. 

"yeah, it looks nice." chanhyuk said as jisoo leaned up on her tip toes just putting the other one yuihwi had handed her. 

"here you can wear this one." jisoo smiled as she picked up the bucket as chanhyuk took it from her just brushing his hands over hers. 

"I'll carry it." he said 

"the prince and princess nymphs of the forest." storm chuckled as chanhyuk glared back at them. 

"yeah, that is right - subjects!" jisoo pointed at them. "i am no princess but your queen. gosh, get it right." she laughed as chanhyuk stood there awkwardly, "right king chanhyuk?" 

"ye-ss." chanhyuk choked out as he turned around walking away. "Come on, jisoo. the others are waiting on us." he called out to her 

"okay, i am coming." jisoo caught up to his side. 

"what is world are you two wearing?" JIneul asked 

"yuihwi made them! don't we look cute?" jisoo linked arms with chanhyuk just making a 'v' by her cheek with her other hand as chanhyuk covered his face. 

"oh just lovely." jineul laughed. "especially you chanhyuk but it would be so much better if everyone could see your face." he added 

"yeah, we are king and queen nymphs that is what yuihwi and storm called us." jisoo smiled "i told yuihwi to make one for everyone and then we can take pictures! It will be so much fun." Jisoo bounced a little in her spot 

"why are you so happy?" hyunwook looked at chanhyuk slight smirky-smile-ly face. hyunwook then looked at jisoo then back to him. "gross." He scoffed, walking off. 

"why is so good about peices of grass?" gyuri asked as she crossed her arms, jealously.

"it is fun and cute on the right people." chanhyuk let slip out of his mouth. 

"like jisoo?" jineul played chanhyuk right into this as his mouth curled up in a sneaky smile while he started cleaning his blade.

"yes." chanhyuk said as gyuri stompped off not even saying anything as woojin crossed his arms and glared at the group as he was in the group of cleaning the van. 

"you're not just saying that, are you?" jisoo asked him

"no, i really think that. you look very cute with that on." chanhyuk said as jisoo turned away just nodding. 

"thanks.' She said as yuihwi and storm were walking up. "Oh look, it is yuihwi and storm. did you make everyone one?" She switched the subject as yuihwi nodded as storm was passing them out. 

"thanks, vampire." jineul said "but, i still think jisoo and chanhyuk's are the best." he nodded 

"yeah that is probably because storm didn't contribute to those." yuihwi said 

"hey! i am still learning." storm looked at yuihwi.

"why don't you four go look for some fire wood? the rest of us got this." jineul said as he pushed the four along. 

"why did you do that? you're going to start world war three." daehyun whispered to jineul. 

"well excuse me for trying to help. besides i am on team jihyuk, mkay." jineul informed her 

"theres teams?" raven asked 

"we can start them." jineul blinked at them. "if we bet money then someone of us can make a boat load off them. oh another good one woudl be how many times will yuihwi stop storm's heart before it kills him or how many times woojin whines like a little kid when jisoo chooses chanhyuk." jineul said to them

"you're horrible." raven shook her head

"look, my men aren't here to make all the fluffy moments so I have to find some fun in the down time. plus look at gyuri and woojin. it is so fun to mess with people when it is so easy to do." jineul said 

"what you three cooking up over here?" hyunwook asked as he looked at them. 

"your cousin wants to make bets on other peoples love lives." daehyun glared at jineul

"how much will i make if I win?" hyunwook was smacked by both girls. "I mean - come on damnit jineul. grow up!" hyunwook hit him on the shoulder. 

"so we aren't doing this?" jineul asked 

"no!" Both raven and daehyun walked off as they grabed towels just helping the others clean up the van a little. 

•••

minyoung was splashing water up on the van to clean off the suds just finishing as sou was drying the side off with a stick and plank of wood that they covered with a towel to making a it easier to dry the van with. "i wonder what they are talking about." minyoung said as she heard the group talking infront of the van. 

"i don't think we should get involved with jineul's schemes. they usually end up in trouble." sou looked at her as he brushed the side of the van to dry it. 

minyoung laughed. "that is right." she said as she looked at shiki. "could you get me another bucket?" She asked as he had set down one. he just sighed as he took it from her and walked off. SHe dumpped her cup in it just pouring down the side of the van just making a wooden stool to reach up on the top. minyoung could see that they had gyrui using her telekinsis to clean the top of the van and the stick knocked into minyoung causing her to fall off the stool. 

"i got you." Sou caught her as he cup of water landed on shiki. 

minyoung could only laugh as she had wrapped her arms around sou's neck as he caught her. 

"you falling flat on your is the only reason any man would want to carry you in a princess hold." shiki threw the cup at them as he stompped off to go find a towel. 

minyoung was put down on her feet as sou sighed. "sorry about him." sou looked at minyoung shook her head. 

"I shouldn't have laughed." minyoung said as she looked at him. she picked up her cup as she ste the stool back up. "thanks for catching me by the way." she smiled to him

"your welcome." sou nodded to her as he started to dry the van again. 

"hey you two, they got the fire going and they passing out dinner." shiki told them. "you know if you're done playing ugly step sister and prince." shiki walked off as minyoung passed him just kicking him in the backside as she sat down next to daehyun as sou sat next to her leaving shiki to sit on the other side of sou. at least he wasn't stuck inbetween gyuri and jisoo like chanhyuk was as shiki looked over to the other. everyone sat around the fire just eatting as jisoo had annouced they were going to roast marshmellows later. 
AUTHOR NOTE
kezmer; hi guys! Since there aren't any apps coming through for the citizens, i guess i'll start closing it. if ever anyone want's to apply for citizens then pm me but please do so before christmas! thanks!

twilla; hi peoples. i worked on the later half. i hope you guys like it. the romance wil be a little slow as to not rush it plus i am still kind of figuring how to make each little love line mesh well.