Only a matter of time

Holding Onto the Memories

They stood in front of Cube Entertainment. She stared blankly at the door.

"Why are we here?" she asked.

"You'll see." Yo Seob answered as a smirk played on his lips.

He pulled her over to the elevator. 'Why are we here?' Confused, she followed him down the hall. The click of her heels echoed down the empty hallway. Min Jung's eyes wandered as they passed by framed photographs of various groups of people. Little did she know, Yo Seob had stopped. Running into him, she asked, "Yo Seob-ah, why'd you stop? What's up? Is something wrong?"

He stared straight ahead. "Min Jung-ah," sadness hung onto every word, "Why did you leave like that? You didn't say anything. Not to me, not to Doo Joon..."

"Yo Seob-ah-" whispered Min Jung.

Fighting back the tears, he continued, "You know how hurt he was when he found out you left? He loved you a lot, you know."

"Yo Seob-ah, I'm sorry. Can we not talk about this?" she waited for his nod before continuing, "You still haven't told me why we're here."

"Oh, right." he said, returning to his usual self, "Over here." He directed her towards a door on her left.

She loved being with her old friend. He always knew how to make her laugh whenever she cried. A small smile crept onto her face, sadness invading her usually bright, large brown eyes. She was going to miss his smile. It was only a matter of time.
 

---------------------------------------

Once again a short update. This is as much as I've written today. I have a test tomorrow. Maybe I'll write a little more if I'm not reading stuff for English. Comments pretty please. =) I have 2 subscribers now. I'm glad people are reading this story. ^^