Let's Go Clubbing!

Holding Onto the Memories

The table burst out in laughter as Min Soo finished telling his story.

"Hey, I'm bored. Who wants to go clubbing?" suggested Jun Hyung.

Everyone cheered and nodded at the thought.

"I wonder if there are any hot girls there tonight." Min Soo wondered.

 

Hyun Seung fell to the floor, trying to catch his breath.

"Doo Joon I don't think this is working."

Doo Joon gave him a sympathetic look. "How bout we go to the club? We could grab a drink. It would take your mind off of it."

He couldn't stand the dead look in Hyun Seung's eyes. Hyun Seung nodded slowly as he got up.

"Sure. A drink sounds good right about now. Let's clean up first though. You smell."

Doo Joon chuckled, "Yah! You don't smell any better!"

Laughing, the two made their way out the door.

 

The music pounded throughout the club as the beat pulsed through the dance floor. Min Soo gave the place a sweeping glance before starting off with a smirk.

"Looks like he's found his target for tonight." Min Jung said, rolling her eyes.

Jun Hyung noticed a very attractive woman at the bar. "If you'll excuse me," he said as he pushed through the group.

"Min Jung-noona, let's go sit over there." he yelled over the loud music, pointing towards an empty table.

The leftover group made their way towards the table.

"I'll go get us some drinks." said Yo Seob.

Gi Kwang sat down and stared blankly at his hands.

"Gi Kwang-oppa, is everything alright?" Min Jung asked, giving him a worried glance.

"Hm? Oh, yeah, everything's fine. I'm just not much of a clubbing person." he replied.

"I'm back!" chimed Yo Seob as he handed out the drinks.

"Yah! Hyung, what about me?" Dong Woon asked.

"You're the maknae. You should make sure that your hyungs don't get too drunk." he replied with a wink.

Min Jung heard a little 'hmpf' come from the maknae. She chuckled as she took a sip from her cup.

 

Hyun Seung and Doo Joon walked into the club. Hyun Seung glanced over and saw Jun Hyung chatting up a young woman at the bar.

"Aish, that guy! How could he do that?" Hyun Seung said as he started to walk towards Jun Hyung.

"Yah!" Doo Joon said, taking hold of his arm. "We're here to have a good time. Let him do as he pleases. You know how he is."

"That's what pisses me off even more." he said.

"Come on, let's go grab a drink or something." Doo Joon said, dragging his friend towards the bar.

 

Min Jung saw Hyun Seung and Doo Joon enter the club. She prayed that they wouldn't spot her. She let out a sigh of relief as she saw that they hadn't looked over in their direction.

"Min Jung-ah, are you okay?" asked Yo Seob.

"Um...yeah. I"m fine. Excuse me, I have to use the bathroom." she said, getting up.

Dong Woon decided that the party he had was not going to keep him entertained for the night, and got up to find someone to dance with.

Yo Seob let out a frustrated sigh as he put his hands over his face.

"What's up with you?" asked Gi Kwang.

"Nothing. It's just...I don't know. I really like Mi Ah but...ahh!" he said, messing up his hair.

"Yo Seob, is that really her name?" he asked.

Yo Seob froze. "Y-yeah, of course it is. What else would it be?" he replied shakily.

"Really? Because if I remember correctly, Mi Ah looks identical to that girl in Doo Joon's picture."

"Gi Kwang, don't you dare say anything to anyone else. She has her reasons as to why she lied about her identity."

"What good reason could there be to lie about who you are?"

"That's what I can't figure out."

"You love her don't you?"

"Heh, you have no idea. I would give up everything for her."

"How long?"

"Huh?"

"How long have you loved her?"

Yo Seob stared at his cup as he thought about it. "I met her when we were little kids. I've always liked her, I guess. I just...I'm not sure when that like turned into love. I guess it was around middle school. I just couldn't say it fast enough. Doo Joon beat me to it. So I watched her from afar, I comforted her when Doo Joon let her down, hell, I even agreed to be her date to our school dance because Doo Joon said he was too busy!"

Gi Kwang gave him a sympathetic pat on the back. "I won't say anything," he said. "She means a lot to you, right? I'll keep quiet. Just, whatever you do, try not to break your friendship with Doo Joon. We've got enough drama in this group as it is. Speaking of, Min Jung has been in the bathroom for a while. Maybe you should go check on her?"

"She has, hasn't she? I think I'll go see if everything's okay."

 

Min Jung stumbled into the bathroom. Her vision was starting to fade as she frantically dug through her purse.

", where's my medicine?" she mumbled as she dumped out the contents of her purse.

The dizziness started to set in as she grasped onto the counter for support. She couldn't locate the container as she pushed aside all other objects. Everything went out of focus as she collapsed onto the floor.

 

----------------------------------------

It's been a while since I've updated huh? My AP tests are done! Yay!! Lol. I've got a little less that 3 weeks left of school. =D More updates once summer is here. Thanks for the comments and thanks to my subscribers.

~Emylie <3