Nightmares

Holding Onto the Memories

I lied. Here's a little preview to get you thinking about his nightmare. :P Enjoy ^^

~Emylie <3

----------------------

"Oppa," whispered Hye Rin seductively, "Don't you want me? I'm so much prettier than Min Jung." She pulled on his tie, drawing him closer and whispered in his ear. "And I'm definitely ier than her. Oh. I see you like this?" A giggle escaped .

Doo Joon stood dumbfounded by the position he found himself in. He prayed that Min Jung wouldn't walk in on his predicament. He felt Hye Rin's arms snake around his neck, pulling him down.

"You're very wiling." she whispered before she placed her lips on his.

Doo Joon put his hands on her waist as he tried to push her away. After finally freeing himself from her grasp, he looked down the hall and saw Min Jung's departing figure.

"Min Jung! Min Jung come back! Let me explain!" yelled Doo Joon as he chased her down the hall. He slowed his pace when he saw that she had turned around.

"Don't bother." she said hatefully. "I don't need an explanation. Seeing that was enough. I never thought you were that kind of person! You disgust me. I never want anything to do with you again!"

 

Doo Joon sighed as he shifted once again in his bed in a wasted effort to fall asleep. "If only she had yelled at me. I'd rather she had yelled at me. Min Jung-ah," he whispered as he stared at their photo, "why didn't you say anything that day?"