Seungcheol and Seungkwan

Food for the Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Food for the Gods: Seungcheol and Seungkwan

 

          The next morning, Simone asked Mingyu if he could take over the restaurant because he would take care of his beloved wife and their angel in her womb. Luisa’s condition was quite sensitive, so her husband does all she wanted like a slave.

 

Mingyu was happy for them, and he gladly accepted the responsibility of being a substitute head chef for a while. When he came down to open the restaurant, he saw two young Asian looking men outside the restaurant. He went down immediately and somehow he knew them, but he didn’t know where and how. Then, he approached the man with a pale complexion and serious looking expression together with his friend wearing a sweet smiling face and a chubby cheeks.

 

Mingyu:

Buon Giorno!

Hi! How may I help you?

(He greeted them with a bright smile)

 

Seungkwan:

Oh! Chef MIngyu, is that you?

 

Mingyu:

(He was speechless at the moment)

Umm…

 

Seungkwan:

Oh! It’s our first time to meet. I am Seungkwan, Jeonghan’s friend and this is Seungcheol hyung, his friend too! Don’t worry, he doesn’t bite. His face doesn’t show it but he’s a good person.

 

Mingyu:

Oh!

Your faces are angelic! You all look beautiful. I mean handsome.

 

          Seungkwan was speechless, he didn’t know that Mingyu was blind. All the people they met for the first time said that their first impression of Seungcheol was a scary one because he always wear a serious and unapproachable face; however, in Mingyu’s case, everything he believed in crumbled.

 

Seungkwan:

Are you sure about that angelic face you’re saying, Mr. Chef?

Well for me… I am sure I am a little angelic.

(He giggled with his own absurdity)

But with his?

(Pointing Cheol’s face.)

With that frightening face? Are you sure?

(With a meme diva face.)

 

Mingyu:

Yes, your eyes are brighter than the sun.

(He giggled)

Oh, by the way I need to introduce myself formally too.

(Reached his hand for a handshake)

I’m Mingyu. They call me Carlos here.

(He smiled)

 

          Seungcheol smirked as he reached his hand to Mingyu for a handshake.

 

Seungcheol:

(He reached his hand)

Nice to meet you in person.

 

Mingyu:

Me too.

 

Seungkwan:

(He was star struck at Mingyu’s Adonis-like face and structure)

Wow! Are you sure you are not a demi god, Mingyu-ssi?

 

Mingyu:

Mingyu is fine…

Why?

(He displayed a very y smile which attracted Seungkwan the most.)

 

Seungkwan:

(He felt like he was hit by an arrow right straight in the middle of his heart.)

You’re so handsome!

Are you even real?

 

Mingyu:

Same goes for you Seungkwan.

 

Seungcheol:

You must be really blind, Mingyu.

(He giggled together with Seungcheol.)

 

Mingyu:

(He giggled)

No… I’m not.

You are both handsome and charming!

 

SeungKwan:

Wow! I’ll stay by your side forever, Mingyu.

I already love you.

 

Mingyu:

Thank you.

Let me pay you back for the love you gave me.

C’mon in!

(Invited them inside the restaurant.)

I’ll serve you breakfast.

 

Seungkwan:

Oh yeah! I’ve been waiting for this!

 

Seungcheol:

Do you work alone here?

 

Mingyu:

No. My Uncle and Aunt owned this small restaurant. I am just helping them. The employees here will come later because it’s still too early.

We have a trainee, though… he’s coming soon.

 

Seungcheol:

Alright.

By the way, where’s Jeonghan’s room?

 

Mingyu:

Oh, it’s in the 2nd floor. I’ll lead you there after you eat. I think he’s tired from yesterday.

 

Seungcheol:

Okay. Thanks!

 

          While Chef Carlos was busy in the kitchen, their trainee surprisingly came earlier than expected. The sleepy trainee went in immediately because he noticed that their Chef was already up to serve their first customers as he spot a shadow sitting near the window pane where he always sits. As soon as he entered the restaurant, he greeted the customers lively.

 

Jeonghan:

Buon Giorno! Welcome to Mangiare da Dimenticare!

 

          Then, he momentarily stopped when he recognized the two men in front of him. Those are the faces he missed the most.

 

Seungcheol:

()

So, you’re the trainee, Mingyu was talking about?

(He chuckled)

 

          In his surprise, his beloved friends were there, with him. Right there in Spello. He was surprised but he was glad that the two visited.

 

Seungkwan:

(Giggling)

Hyung! Are you planning to stay here and leave that toxic office of yours?

 

          Jeonghan went close to them and embrace them. Seungcheol on the other hand, embraced him tight and kissed his head gently.

 

Seungcheol:

I miss you so much.

(Then he scrutinized Jeonghan’s face.)

You look healthier!

 

          However, the meaning that registered into Jeonghan’s mind was he became fat and felt bad over it.

 

Jeonghan:

Are you saying that I’m fat?

(With his squinting glaring eyes.)

 

Seungcheol:

(He giggled)

No. fat is different.

Fat means Seungkwan.

 

Seungkwan:

Hyung!

(He became angry in an instant)

I became thinner because I am stressed!

Tsk!

 

          After that, the three of them laughed. After a while, Chef Carlos went out from the kitchen bringing four plates with a very delicious Tomato Onion Quiche for breakfast with 4 glasses of brewed coffee. Seungkwan and Jeonghan were obviously excited eating breakfast that Mingyu did. Meanwhile Seungcheol was looking forward to it. It was presentable and the smell was really good!

 

The two started to dig in like there was no tomorrow, while the two more manly men started their meal normally. They grabbed the utensils and eat as normal as possible. Meanwhile Seungcheol was impressed, as well as the two young men who were obviously pigging out the plate until nothing was left, and it complimented Mingyu’s cooking.

 

Seungcheol:

I’ll visit this place often, Chef; even though, it’s far.

(He smiled)

 

Mingyu:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter