The Promise of the ‘Hidden Garden of Eros’

Food for the Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Food for the Gods: The Promise of the ‘Hidden Garden of Eros’

 

They went in the other cities of Switzerland after their class had ended. Both of them spent their time leisurely around the beautiful country for the rest of their vacation. They improved not only their mood but also their relationship with each other. They still fight over some things but they fixed it immediately. Too bad their vacation was just short, but they were also happy going back home to Spello.

 

-Spello-

 

          In their surprise, the restaurant was close. They looked for Zio and Zia inside their house but they only found a letter and a key on the table.

 

The letter says that they were at the hospital at the moment. The two panicked and they immediately contacted them through a call.

 

Mingyu:

Hello?

Zio?

What happened?

 

Simone:

Carlos, your Zia Luisa fainted this morning.

Where are you?

 

Mingyu:

What? How’s she?

 

Simone:

I don’t know yet.

I’m worried, Carlos.

 

Mingyu:

She’ll be fine. I’ll go there right now.

 

          Mingyu hanged the phone and prepared himself to go to the hospital.

 

Jeonghan:

Mingyu, what’s going on?

 

Mingyu:

Zia Luisa was brought in the hospital. Zio told me that she fainted a while ago.

 

Jeonghan:

What?

I’m coming with you.

 

 

          The two went to the hospital, and they were confused with Simone’s smiling face. The confused youngsters came near him and asked why.

 

Mingyu:

Zio, what happened?

 

Simone:

Let her explain it to you.

 

          They waited for Luisa outside and let her explain everything to them. The two were worried but his husband was wearing a happy face. It was a mystery for them to find him smiling like that after Luisa fainted. When Luisa came out, she was sitting on a wheel chair and Mingyu and Jeonghan’s became worried.

 

Mingyu:

Zia, are you okay?

 

Luisa:

(She was wearing a very beautiful yet weak smile.)

Yes, I am my loves. Don’t worry.

And… we have to celebrate because…

 

          She intended to hang them in the air waiting for several minutes for Luisa’s revelation.

 

Mingyu:

What?

 

Luisa:

I’m pregnant at last!

 

          She and her husband were very delighted. And when the two boys absorbed everything, they almost jumped in happiness. The both of them congratulate their Zio and Zia. It was unexpected, they never thought, their dream would finally come true; though, Luisa had to take care of herself because she was already old and her immune system was weak at the moment.

 

          When they came back home, they opened their restaurant and served a buffet, free for everyone. They prepared it to celebrate for their baby. Later on, Mateo came in because he heard that the angel came back from their trip. He missed him so much that was why, He immediately embraced Jeonghan as soon as his eyes caught him.

 

Jeonghan:

Oh, Mateo!

I miss you so much. Don’t go immediately later, I will give you something.

 

Mateo:

Okay.

I miss you a lot Angel!

 

          For the meantime, Mateo helped them to accommodate their guests and before they closed their restaurant, Simone finally announced that they’re having their first baby at last. The old man was very happy that he looked like someone who’s drunk dancing in the middle of the crowd in happiness. It was so memorable for all of them.

 

          After a tiring half day service/ thanksgiving, Jeonghan volunteered to accompany Mateo home, since he missed him so much, but before that, he went up to his room -not in Mingyu’s room anymore because his room was already fixed- and went down to give some goods to Mateo including the chocolate box, scarfs, cute outfit, toy and many cute things. The boy was surprised with Jeonghan’s presents. It felt like Christmas to him. He hugged and kissed Jeonghan and thank him numerous times.

 

Mateo:

Thank you, Angel!

Grazie!

(Kiss)

Thank you.

(Kiss)

I’m very happy to receive all of these. Thank you so much.

(Kiss)

 

Jeonghan:

(Giggled)

You’re welcome, my angel.

It’s my pleasure to make you happy.

 

          Jeonghan was about to go, but Mingyu asked them if he could go with them because he wanted to bring Jeonghan somewhere that night because it was full moon and he wanted him to see something. After the boy parted to the older ones, he kissed the both of them goodnight and waved his hands to say goodbye.

 

Jeonghan:

Buona Sera, Mi angelo!

 

Mateo:

Buona Sera! Grazie!

 

          The, the two were alone again, walking in the streets.

 

Jeonghan:

Where are we going?

 

Mingyu:

Somewhere magical.

 

          Mingyu led him to ‘Il Giardino Nascosto di Eros‘ or ‘The Hidden Garden of Eros.’ Jeonghan knew that he had been there before, and Mateo was the one who brought him there.

 

Jeonghan:

Mr. Chef, is this the…‘Il Giardino Nascosto di Eros‘

 

Mingyu:

(He was surprised)

You know this?

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah. Mateo brought me here before.

 

Mingyu:

Really?

Aw! I’m late to present this place then.

Is he allowed to stay late at night?

 

Jeonghan:

Nope. He brought me here during the afternoon.
 

Mingyu:

Did you know the story behind this place?

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah. Mateo told me that this was once a dungeon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter