Sweet-zerland!

Food for the Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Food for the Gods: Sweet-zerland!

 

          Before the two started their school, they went somewhere else to make their day productive, since they already bought everything they needed in school the day they arrived. Jeonghan allotted 2 days for them to prepare for school, thinking that they would have some difficulties in finding other materials, but thanks to the kind people who even accompanied them to the shops, so that they won’t get lost; as a result, the two had a free day for their second day. Jeonghan searched through the net of the nearest tourist attraction that they could go.

 

Once again, the techy boss was so focused on his laptop. Mingyu came up with a nickname over Jeonghan because of his modern lifestyle. He called Jeonghan a “Wi-Fi eater” Jeonghan didn’t mind but sometimes he gets annoyed by it. That night, Jeonghan organized everything before they go.

 

          They went out immediately after researching a good place to visit that day. He chose Mt. Rigi and booked a night in one of their hotels because they’re going to sleep there that very night in order for them to see the sunrise at the top of the said mountain. They rode a train to Mt. Rigi and it only took them less than two hours to reach their destination. Since it’s night and Jeonghan was really tired, he slept at Mingyu’s shoulder the whole time. On the other hand, the handsome young man beside him enjoys the night view with an angel beside him.

 

          As they reached their hotel, they ate and sleep. The next day, as expected, Mingyu rose even without the alarm. He woke the lazy Jeonghan immediately and served him a warm and nice coffee from the table of the hotel. Though, it’s an instant one, the taste was different compared to the other coffees that he had. Slowly, Jeonghan openned his eyes when he reached the bar, while Mingyu took his shower first. Then afterwards, his alarm clock rang right after Mingyu finished taking a bath. Jeonghan sighed because it was his turn and yet, his body and mind wasn’t ready yet. Meanwhile, Mingyu forced him to take a bath and he had no choice but to follow his, what he called “The alarm clock tourist guide”.

 

          One moment, everything was set! Jeonghan was alive again and prepared all the things that he needed to bring with him. That includes his camera, hiking gears, wallet, and JeongGi’s journal. While Mingyu only brought his wallet and the boss, the man who always bring a tremendous baggage with him.

 

Mingyu:

Hey, Jeonghan-ah, why bring your house with you? We’ll just view the sunrise anyway.

And besides, we’re going to climb a mountain, for all you know.

 

Jeonghan:

That’s why I didn’t bring any extra luggage.

 

Mingyu:

Everything you bring is an extra luggage!

 

Jeonghan:

Help me then.

Please.

 

Mingyu:

(He giggled)

What can I do?

 

Jeonghan:

Alright, you’re the best!

 

          Jeonghan and Mingyu climbed the mountain without any pause because the taller one didn’t allow it. Jeonghan was really furious at him and kept on talking that he deserved rest, but Mingyu rebuked him by explaining that it was better for them to rest viewing the sunrise at the top than taking time in resting in the middle.

 

The mountain was not crowded by trees, it was a mountain perfect for grazing sheep or cattle. It was an easy hike compared to those wild forest; however, the more Mingyu nag, the more Jeonghan sulk.

 

Mingyu:

Jeonghan-ah, look at your face. C’mon! Brighten up! It will just ruin everything when you continue to act like that.

(He became a mature Mingyu with his little brother Jeonghan.)

 

Jeonghan:

But I’m tired.

(He whined.)

 

Mingyu:

Hang in there. We’re close.

(Mingyu got all the things Jeonghan was lifting.)

Let me have those.

 

          Jeonghan gave it to Mingyu without even refusing him once. Mingyu laughed because he really looked tired, and he’s getting to feel annoyed.

 

Mingyu:

Ya. Don’t you exercise back in Korea?

 

Jeonghan:

(With irritated tone.)

You think I have time to go to the gym?

 

Mingyu:

Aigoo, Mr. Businessman, make your lifestyle healthy.

 

Jeonghan:

I am. Sometimes I go…

I go… hmmm?

(Thought of a good sports he did lately.)

I did lawn tennis last time with Cheol.

 

Mingyu:

How many times do you go play tennis in a week?

 

Jeonghan:

Well, I…

I only did that once, but I promised Cheol that I’ll go with him after this vacation.

 

Mingyu:

Make sure of that.

(He giggled)

He must have cared for you a lot.

(Realized that he’s no match for Cheol because he sound like reliable, capable, and caring.)

 

Jeonghan:

Well, yeah. He’s protective on us.

Me and Seungkwan.

 

Mingyu:

Alright.

(He giggled once again)

You know what he said to me the first time we talk?

 

Jeonghan:

What?

 

Mingyu:

He asked me to babysit you.

 

Jeonghan:

What?!

I’m mature enough to handle things!

(He furiously complained.)

 

Mingyu:

Mmmm… I think not.

See? You’re sulking all the way up to the top.

 

          They argued until they reached the top. When they finally reached the top, they sat there and stopped teasing each other immediately. It was still dark, but they get to enjoy the fresh air that helped them relax their tired body.

 

Later on, the clouds began to show a purplish and pinkish color as they slowly conquer the dark blue sky. The ever alerted traveller immediately adjusted the settings of his camera. On the other hand, the chill happy-go-lucky guy just laid his back on the soft grass and relax.

 

After a while, the sun rose brightly, and Jeonghan had already clicked the button on his camera numerous times. He even stood up to get a panoramic view, and he didn’t realized that he stepped on Mingyu’s arms.

 

Mingyu:

Ya! You stepped on my arms!

 

Jeonghan:

(He was alerted.)

Oh! Sorry.

(He giggled)

 

Mingyu:

How many times do you have to take a picture of the same place with the same spot?

 

Jeonghan:

Tsk!

Just mind your own business!

 

Mingyu:

Fine!

 

          After a few more shots, Jeonghan laid himself on the ground. But before that, he got Mingyu’s arms and leaned his head on it. Mingyu was okay with it because he found him so adorable. They stayed like that for a while until their eyes hurts because of the strong sun rays. Once they sat, Mingyu embraced the poor Jeonghan and said…

 

Mingyu:

Ready to eliminate one of that in JeongGi’s bucket list?

 

Jeongan:

(He was flustered)

The what?

 

          Then, Mingyu laid their body down forcefully and rolled down the hill. Mingyu instinctively protected Jeonghan’s head from his embrace and rolled numerous times going down. Jeonghan kept of nagging the naughty Mingyu with his crispy “ya!” sound until they stopped.

 

          Their bodies were covered with little grasses, well, it was unsure if a poop of an animal got stuck on their shirts; nevertheless, it felt fresh somehow. Although, Jeonghan kept on nagging his tour guide, he couldn’t deny that he enjoyed it.

 

Mingyu finally released Jeonghan and laughed together. The tall handsome man took the initiative to clean Jeonghan’s face and hair by removing the dirt and dead grass on his beautiful face, while Jeonghan followed him immediately.

 

Jeonghan:

Mr. Chef! You should have told me!

 

Mingyu:

You enjoyed it anyway.

(He smiled)

1 list, checked!

(He was panting due to the force he used just to keep them rolling.

 

Jeonghan:

I left my ca-

 

Mingyu:

(As if he knew what he’d say.)

It’s safe there. Don’t wor-

 

          He halted his words when he felt a cold slimy sensation on his ears. Jeonghan felt the same and was startled. They looked up and saw the face of the fluffy sheep looking and eating the grass that stuck on their faces. They even tried to eat their hair. They stood immediately because it would be hard if the sheep could pull out their hair and go home bald. As they stood up, they saw a herd of sheep with their shepherd pasturing them. It looked so fluffy and Jeonghan wasted no time and ran back to the top of the hill to take a photo of the cute herd of sheep. They looked like fluffy clouds.

 

          On the other hand, it amazed Mingyu to witness how fast Jeonghan ran just to get his camera that he didn’t even complaint of how high the mountain was when it was more inclined than the path they took earlier. He just laughed and followed him back.

 

          After that cute little adventure they had, they went down and ate their breakfast. Mingyu was thinking of which other place he would like to bring Jeonghan, where he could find it hard yet exciting. Mingyu was slowly getting a little comfortable in teasing his angel because he likes to see the beautiful man’s annoyed and cute face.

 

          Jeonghan was in charge of finding a good restaurant, while Mingyu was in charge of carrying the luggage for his beautiful boss. Jeonghan seemed to be used at carrying nothing, so he forgot about Mingyu carrying his heavy luggage, while walking fast searching for a good restaurant to eat. It was too late when Jeonghan noticed that the handsome man was carrying all his luggage all the way to the restaurant. He felt sorry for the poor Mingyu and giggled.

 

Jeonghan:

(Getting some of his things)

Sorry Mr. Chef.

 

Mingyu:

(Looked at him dearly and smiled)

You’re like a woman, Jeonghan.

(He giggled)

 

Jeonghan:

Because of my face?!

 

Mingyu:

No.

 

Jeonghan:

Then what? In what manner?

 

Mingyu:

You must be used to go with someone reliable. You’re so gentle and delicate.

I don’t know how you carry all of these in Spello.

 

Jeonghan:

I’m used to my…

Ah- well, you might look at me as a spoiled brat but…

(He blushed)

I used to have my body guards, but it’s not the case for you. I was busy searching…. Sorry.

 

Mingyu:

This is nothing. I’m glad that I’m of a great use to you, prince Jeonghan… ah no!

I mean princess Jeonghan.

(He giggled)

 

Jeonghan:

(He was a little pissed)

Give me that!

(He snatched his things from Mingyu.)

 

Mingyu:

Are you pissed?

(He teased.)

 

Jeonghan:

I’m hungry, let’s go!

(He walked grumpily to the restaurant.)

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter