Super Hot

Hey Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is another drabble based on PD101, requested by Anonymous_13. Hope you guys enjoy it ❤

After the final elimination, which left only 20 trainees to fight for 11 spots, JR noticed Ren's significant weight loss. Of course the younger had always been a slim one, with a small waist which fit perfectly on his arms, but lately Ren had gotten a lot skinnier. Ren's usual fluffy cheeks had slowly disappeared and his clothes which used to fit perfectly seemed a bit oversized. The younger looked as beautiful as ever, but JR was worried about him.

For the final song mission, JR and Ren ended up on the same team for the first time ever since the show started. Baekho was also on the same team with them, which would be performing a song called Super Hot, while Minhyun was on a different team with a song called Hands on Me. Since Ren had a lower rank, he got to choose his part first. JR actually did not care much about the two songs since both of them were equally good, so he decided to just follow his lover's pick. Baekho initially chose to be on the other team with Minhyun, but he got moved. He was still happy though since he could be together with JR and Ren.

Ren had gotten a lot quieter since the last elimination. His mood which had been improving steadily seemed to have dropped suddenly during the last period of practicing, followed by the continuous meal skipping activities. At first, JR thought that Ren was probably nervous about the final episode, but the younger had stated that he was not burdened about their ranks anymore and would just enjoy the moments, leaving JR in confusion about the former's action.

During their promotion as Nu'est, there were only two conditions that made Ren did not want to eat. The first was when all of the members were asked to do a diet for their comeback, the second was when he was sad or depressed about something. Knowing that no one would ask Ren to do a diet at that time, JR guessed the second to be more fitting with the current situation. JR wanted to talk with the younger privately and feed him personally, but he did not want to create any scandal, especially when they were so close to the ending, so he decided to observe the younger a bit longer.

JR quickly sat next to Ren in the cafetaria for lunch the next day, hoping to be able to make the younger eat more. He nudged Ren to make his presence known by the latter, earning him a playful elbow and a small smile. Baekho and Seonho joined them soon, sitting across them, while Hyungseob sat on the other side of Ren. They ate while chatting excitedly, including Ren, who did not show any sign of sadness except by the lack of appetite. The younger kept poking his food but barely filled his stomach. JR tried to feed him in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter