Beautiful Solo

Hey Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is created based on JRen's kiss in this video
https://youtu.be/MeGczFrCVME
Thanks to yoohaney for recommending it to me~

Nu'est was on the way to Poland from Finland for their Re:sponse Europe tour. The tour was scheduled not long after their Good Bye Bye promotion so the members were totally restless. JR slept all through the journey since he was too tired from all their performances, Baekho and Minhyun also did the same due to their fatigue. Ren sighed heavily, he was disappointed that JR had not touched him since they started the concert. Of course he understood that his leader was especially tired from practicing and performing but he still hoped for the older to have enough time for him.

The only one awake beside Ren was Aron, who was busy playing with his phone. Ren spent the whole ride playing mobile game with Aron since he was not sleepy at all. A few hours after, they finally arrived in Poland. To lift the members' mood, the manager allowed them to do some sightseeing in the city before they had to prepare for their concert. They were given 3 hours of free time to explore Poland before they had to meet again in front of the hotel.

"JR-ah! Do you want to go with me? I want to try some local food around here." Ren quickly took the leader's hand. He was excited since they were rarely given free time and he wanted to spend it with his special person. They used to eat together a lot in Japan and Korea but they had not had a chance to do the same during their Europe tour.

"I'm sorry Ren, but I need to talk with the manager about some stage details. I'll catch up with you, ok?" JR smiled apologetically. Actually, JR really wanted to go with Ren and have a date in foreign country with the latter. But he had promised the manager to check the stage and discussing some details related to their performance.

"That's fine. I'll ask the others to go with me." Ren tried to sound cheerful.

"I'll go with you! I am really hungry anyways." Aron suddenly appeared beside Ren and put his arms around Ren's shoulder. JR was glad that Ren did not have to go alone, but he felt uneasy because their eldest hyung was the type to do skinship excessively, especially with the pretty boy, and JR did not appreciate that although he never showed it clearly.

"Let's go! I am relieved that you can speak english hyung. I will not get lost today. Bye JR, see you soon." Ren said happily, dragging Aron to the nearest bus stop. JR sighed as he was left alone with the manager. Baekho and Minhyun were nowhere to be found, probably went together for some shopping as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter