Love Paint

Hey Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Choi Ren! Are you really going to Belgium tomorrow?" Baekho shouted from the couch in the living room.

"Yes. How many times have I told you?" Ren sighed while continuing his packing activity. He glanced to his left where JR was busy staring at his computer screen, his hands kept moving on the keyboard, probably playing another PC game.

Ren felt a bit guilty for leaving JR. After all, even though they joined Produce together, they were almost always on different teams, not mentioning all the cameras that were ready to capture all their activities. They needed to be careful not to show too much affections, especially because they caused a lot of commotions when they joined since they had already debuted. 

He returned to reality from his thoughts when he felt JR grabbing his arm, pulling him towards their shared bedroom. They decided to stay in the same bedroom although Minhyun's room was empty. 

"Where are you two going? Aron-hyung is going to come back soon with some food." Baekho said. JR threw his sharp glance and ignored Baekho question.

"Just a moment. We are going to come out soon." Ren said while giving Baekho a small smile. He knew JR was going to sulk due to his departure.

As soon as they reached the bedroom, JR closed the door behind them and sit on the bed, signaling Ren to come closer. Ren sat beside him where he could see JR's cute pout clearly. 

"Do you really have to go? I still miss you, you know?" JR whined while showing Ren his cutest pouting pose. Ren could not help but to pinch his leader's cheek. 

"I'm sorry. It won't be long. I'll be back before you even miss me." Ren tried to console his sulking leader, bandmate, and 'boyfriend'. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter