Something

Hey Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is made based on Ren's performance to Girl's Day's Something, requested by missdeatheater ❤ Please enjoy and comment a lot~ 

JR had seen his maknae dancing girlgroups' choreographies for many times. The younger had always been interested in girlgroup dances and never hesitated to learn and perform them. He had also seen his lover crossdressing for multiple times during their promotions in Japan. However, JR had never seen Ren dancing to girlgroup song while crossdressing before.

For MBC's Music Core 400th special episode, four boygroups members were chosen to perform a special stage. Together with BTOB's Minhyuk, VIXX's Hongbin, and A-JAX's Seungjin, Ren was selected to perform Something together with Girl's Day. When the younger first heard the offer, he was ecstatic as he wanted to show his passion and skills to his fans. At first, JR was not too keen on the idea. He was afraid of his potential future rivals, who might realize his lover's beauty and charm through this stage. Ren had exceptional beauty even without excessive makeup and girly clothes, and JR had never wanted to share that with anybody else, being the protective boyfriend he was. On the other hand, JR could not deny the tickling sensation on his body when he imagined the younger's performance.

Finally, the day of the performance came. The other members did not have any schedule that day so they were preparing to watch Ren's performance on TV inside their dorm, lazing around on the couch, since the maknae did not allow any of them to come. JR put on his best ignorant look while playing his portable game, waiting for Ren's performance although his inside was about to burst. Instinctively, he threw his game console immediately when he heard Something's intro music, surprising the other members who quickly focused their attentions on the TV too.

The song began with the actual Girl's Day member performing their usual routines, all of them executing the vocal and dance perfectly. In the middle of the song, all of the girls left the stage, replaced by the four Boy's Days members who looked just as pretty as Minah, Yura, Sojin, and Hyeri. JR kept his eyes on the prettiest member for him, his beloved Ren. Wearing the y black gown and a long blonde wig, Ren seductively dancing and lipsyncing to the music. The younger's stare was piercing the camera, swallowing JR and his sanity alive. The way Ren moved his hips and swaying around made JR gulped down his saliva to prevent himself from drooling. At the end of the performance, JR was hard.

"Wow. Our Ren is really pretty. I think I'm falling in love." Aron said, his face starstruck. JR wanted to scream in his hyung's face that Ren was his but instead he threw a pillow to Aron and rushed out of the dorm. JR could not think rationally at that time, his hormone took over his brain.

"Where are you going?" Minhyun asked his leader who suddenly grabbed his bag and went outside.

"To see Minki." JR answered shortly. Minhyun shook his head at his leader's hotheaded action while Aron and Baekho were whistling and laughing at the leader.

JR quickly took a taxi and ordered it to go to the MBC building. Upon arriving, he frantically searched for Ren's waiting room, asking around the staffs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter