Date

Hey Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is made based on this fanaccount https://twitter.com/608jonghyun/status/930285341147201537
Please enjoy~

It had been a month since they released their most recent album, W.Here. As much as JR loved their time promoting their album, with the constant performances and fansigning, he really missed his free time with s, especially with a certain rabbit whom he had missed so much. Even though they had wrapped up their promotion for the album, they still had many things to do and freedom was still out of their reach.

Some of the variety shows they did and the fansigns were actually relaxing. They could do their job without any actual pressure and had some fun, but still, being watched by the camera and fans meant that they did not have full freedom over their actions. In more detail, JR could not have the skinship he wished with the youngest member.

On some occasions during their fanmeeting, JR could not hide his desire anymore and initiated some skinships with his lover, concealing the actions as fanservice or some innocent touches. He even slid his hand around the younger once, as the action came naturally when he wanted to pull the younger. Ren responded immediately by moving his body closer to JR, just like usual. Of course some fans squealed, but JR was sure that none of them actually believed that they were dating in real.

Since their schedule had slowly decreased, JR had been trying his best to find the perfect time to take Ren out, enjoying a date just like old time. That night, luck was on JR's side. They had a fansigning the next day in the evening but they had nothing to do in the morning. They even went back to the dorm early, giving them plenty of time to rest until the fansigning. Wasting no time, JR quickly washed and dressed himself up to go on a date.

Ren was tossing around on his bed, not wanting to leave the fluffy surface. Lately, bed had been a luxury for him. JR was using his phone beside him, resting his back on the wall beside his bed. Out of a sudden, his lover jumped up and ran to the bathroom after picking out some clothes from the wardrobe. Ren thought that the leader got a sudden activity or show. He pouted for a while before closing his eyes again, drifting off to dreamland.

"Yah! Choi Minki! Mango-yah! Wake up!" Ren felt someone shaking his body. As he opened his eyes, he saw a human-sized wartortle looking at him with an amused expression.

"Why? Don't you have to go somewhere?" Ren asked JR sleepily, trying to get his sense back.

"I do. And so do you." JR replied, still grinning widely at the cute being who was still half-asleep.

"No, I don't. I checked my phone before and the manager did not tell me anything." Ren replied quickly and went back to sleep.

"You do. Check your phone once again."

Grumbling, Ren got up and took his phone from the nightstand. He checked his message, but none of them was from his manager. Instead, there was one message with [New Schedule] written on top from Bugi♡, the name he saved his lover as on his phone. He opened the message immediately and a word in capslock was written there. DATE.

"See? You have a schedule. So prepare yourself now, I'll be waiting outside." JR said, kissing Ren's forehead before leaving t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter