Heart

Hey Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is made based on this article of Ren and Hyunbin's interaction
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/08/fans-catch-nuests-ren-and-kwon-hyun-bin-cutely-flirting-on-instagram
Please enjoy~

Ren was scrolling through his instagram when he read a comment on his post written by Kwon Hyunbin, whom he befriended not too long ago. Hyunbin was really close with all Nu'est members who appeared on the program, especially Minhyun. Fans also shipped them together, creating the Minhyunbin ship. Although the camera did not capture many Hyunbin and Ren's moments they were actually really close. Since Hyunbin was going to debut soon as an idol with JBJ, the former asked Ren's advice a lot.

Hyunbin had also shown his love toward JR, who was his leader during Sorry Sorry performance. He even cried when JR did not manage to enter the top 11 because he noticed JR's sadness despite the older's smile. Hyunbin's attention and caring actions to all the members made Ren loved the younger very much, as a younger brother. Since he was the maknae in the group and his family, Ren had never had the chance to care for a younger sibling, that was why he was really fond of his younger friends.

Their friendship did not end together with the program. Even after the program ended, Ren often talked with Hyunbin and the other friends he made during the show. Ren smiled as he read Hyunbin's comment on his post. Ren posted a gif of himself with many hearts with a caption saying 'Sleep Well' accompanied with rabbit and heart emoji. Hyunbin replied the post with a simple 'Okay 💕'. Ren typed 'Okay cutie 💕' as a reply to Hyunbin's comment before he closed his instagram and his laptop.

He was doing a marathon of Lady Gaga's music video in the living room when a wild pokemon, precisely an onibugi, suddenly appeared from their shared bedroom with a pouting face. Ren laughed at his boyfriend's cute expression although he did not know exactly what made that expression appeared. He had a hunch that JR was jealous of something but he did not know what. His boyfriend got jealous easily and Ren liked to see the older's jealousy.

JR had always been a selfless person. He was never greedy or put himself first. His personality was so perfect that Ren sometimes thought the elder was a fallen angel. But that was not the case whenever Ren was involved. In contrast to the selfless personality JR usually displayed, the older was obsessive about his boyfriend. Seeing JR's obsession and selfishness about him always turned Ren on, which was why he loved teasing his boyfriend. Maybe Ren was the only reason JR could not be an angel and Ren felt honored to be the one.

"What's your relationship with Hyunbin?" JR spoke with a higher tone compared to his usual voice. His eyes shooting laser and his mouth forming a cute pout.

"We are friends. Just like you and him." Ren tried to sound calm, holding his laugh that was about to burs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter