Flight

Hey Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is made based on Love Record episode 8, especially the beginning scene on the plane 💕

"So, here are your tickets for the plane. Say thankyou to your boss that has bought you business tickets." Nu'est's manager said while handing plane ticket to each of the members. They were going to fly to Taiwan for their special concert as well as a short vacation in the said country.

JR quickly looked at his ticket. Although he always liked sitting at the window seat for the beautiful view, he preferred being seated next to a more beautiful Ren. He walked slowly towards the younger, planning to peek on his seat number.

"You're sitting next to Ren. Don't forget your promise to buy me some food for arranging this." The manager shouted at JR, who quickly stopped walking and blushed furiously. A few days ago he whined to the manager about not being able to sit next to Ren in their recent events. The conversation ended with him trying to bribe the manager with food to sit next to Ren in their future events.

"Woah, Kim JR. You are really sly." Aron exclaimed, laughing at his leader. Baekho also giggled loudly next to Aron. JR lowered his head in embarassment, only to feel someone entertwined their fingers together. He didn't need to see that person's face as the hand itself was already very familiar for him.

"Don't . Four of us can always swap seats, Bugi-yah. You only need to ask." Ren said sweetly. Slowly, JR looked happier, only to pout again when Aron and Baekho further.

"No, we like to sit with Ren too. I won't agree to swap seats with you." Baekho shouted, which Aron quickly agreed on as they teased the sulking leader.

Finally, they reached the plane, where JR could peacefully sat next to his beloved maknae. For their weekly video, Love Record, JR decided to do a short self-camera video. He fished out his phone from his bag and the front camera. Ren joined him immediately when he saw the camera and they both greeted the fans through the screen.

They started talking about their preferred menu for their on-flight meals, and they continued talking about other stuffs. That was when the topic of English came out again.

"Minki started learning english." JR blurted suddenly.

"That's right. I've been studying english really hard lately. However, whenever I meet foreigners, I can't seem to say anything." Ren replied. He remembered his experience in Belgium. Although he had studied the words and sentences multiple times before, he just froze up when he saw those foreigners up close. Well, not just any foreigners. Aron was a foreigner but he looked exactly like a Korean.

That was when JR decided to boost the younger's self confidence. He knew that h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter