Always (Part 2)

Hey Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JR vented out his frustration by practicing even harder. He tried to free his mind from a certain person who had been avoiding him. Obviously, he was failing miserably as the younger kept invading his thoughts. Ever since JR and Ren were separated into different grades, JR had not seen Ren at all since they practiced and slept at different places. Ren also never failed to avoid him during lunch and break time, leading to zero interaction between them.

At first, JR always tried to meet his so-called lover and talked to him, but the constant failure had made him tired and stopped trying. JR thought that maybe Ren needed some space for himself and decided to respect the younger's wish. He felt glad and relieved when Ren started to look happier after knowing some new friends in the show, although a small selfish part of him felt jealousy. Baekho and Minhyun also seemed better now as if they had adapted to the show. He himself also got to know some new friends. They looked up to him a lot and asked for his advice.

The discrimination between grades did not end only with shirt colours. During their first official stage, they needed to perform the new song together. The stage was shaped like a pyramid, clearly defining their grades. A class got to stand in the middle of the stage, with the center Daehwi even got his own elevating stage. B and C were beside the A stage and D was located behind. F class, which did not get any line, also did not get a stage. They needed to dance as a backup on the floor. JR felt worried for Ren. He knew that Ren was someone with a high self-esteem who could break down from being treated thay way.

As they did the rehearsal, JR tried to find Ren among the F trainees but he had no luck. Meanwhile, Ren was trying to find a spot to avoid JR. He was too ashamed to be seen by the older, the same reason he had avoided his leader for the past week. Unconsciously, Ren's tears fell as he saw the place he would have to perform in. Being in the lowest grade, he did not get any stage. He would perform on the floor, circling the A, B, C, and D trainees. Ren chose a spot near the D stage so that JR would not be able to see him and his pathetic tears.

After they finished the rehearsal, the trainees got a 2 hours break until the preparation for the real performance. JR was joking around with his friends from B class when he saw a certain Kang Dongho or Baekho running outside furiously. Bad feelings started to crept in JR's mind. Only two people had had that effect on Baekho, Minhyun and Ren. He had always suspected that something was going on between Baekho and Minhyun, but Baekho had also had a very protective instinct towards Ren.

When he saw Minhyun sleeping soundly at the corner of the room, JR was sure that it was Ren who made Baekho ran out of the room. He politely excused himself from Jihoon who had talked to him and went out of the room to find Baekho and very possibly Ren. One of the doors in the long hallway was slightly ajar, and JR could hear two people talking inside. He went closer and tried to listen to the conversation inside.

Ren could not conta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter