Sleep Talking

Hey Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://youtu.be/fSJPReY5ax8

This story is inspired from NU'EST Love Story Season 2. You can watch it from the link above. JRen moment will start from 16:00, I strongly recommend you to watch it first before reading this chapter. Enjoy~


After much difficulties of shoving Baekho away from their shared room, which included the use of Ren's Luffy doll as a weapon, JR and Ren laid down on their shared bed while talking to the camera installed inside. They were staying in a hotel in Singapore for their fan-meeting. Aron, who was the busiest, being the only member fluent in English, was given his own room so that he could rest properly while the other four members slept in two rooms.

FLASHBACK

"I dib on Minhyun." As usual, Baekho quickly picked Minhyun as his roommate, much to Minhyun's dismay, since Minhyun would help him clean up his things. Baekho was one of the dirtiest member, and Minhyun would be forced to clean his friend's mess as he could not stand their room to be dirty. Minhyun had always been known as the mother of the group, who also took care of most of the house chores.

Of course, JR and Ren did not mind. They felt happy to be able to get a room together, just like their room arrangement in their dorm. JR always had a special affection for the blonde, while Ren relied a lot on JR, making both of them inseparable. Many of their fans also suspected them of having a real thing beside the fanservice purposes of their actions, which was actually true.

After the room arrangements, their manager gave them their keys. They decided to drop Aron first to his room, which had a queen-sized bed he could enjoy for himself. Aron, looking tired already quickly closed the door and was never seen again until the next morning.

Next, they went to the room which would be shared by Baekho and Minhyun. The room had twin beds, and styled almost the same as Aron's room. Finally, they went to Ren and JR's room, which was located at the end of the hall. The managers bid them goodnight and gave them some time to wash up before continuing filming in Baekho and Minhyun's room.

To JR's surprise, he did not see any twin beds there. Instead of Baekho and Minhyun's room, the room looked like Aron's room with a queen-sized bed.

"Well, we have to share the bed then. Make sure you don't ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter