Café

Hey Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This drabble is made based on a fanaccount that Ren often studies english in a cafe with JR ❤

"Where are you going?" A very familiar voice stopped Ren from walking out from his room. JR was sitting on their shared bed, rubbing his eyes which were droopy since he had just woken up. In contrast to his boyfriend, Ren was already wearing some proper clothes, ready to leave the dorm.

"To the usual coffee shop. Just sleep more, it's still morning and we don't have any schedule today." Ren gave a quick kiss to the sleepy JR and waved him goodbye.

It had been a habit for Ren to visit the coffee shop. He liked the atmosphere of the place and it was not too crowded. As usual, Ren brought his english textbooks with him to study. Due to his everlasting love for Lady Gaga, Ren had been trying hard to understand english, using his spare time to study the subject he hated when he was in school. He used to ask Aron to teach him but the older kept teasing him and not being serious in helping him to learn the subject so lately he had been self-studying using textbooks and videos.

"Morning. The usual?" The waitress asked Ren his order. Since he came there a lot, the employees there had memorized his order. Moreover, he was a celebrity so he received special attention from the people there.

"Yes please." Ren smiled, taking out his wallet to pay for his drink. He took the drink and went to a corner in the cafe after saying thank you to the waitress and gave her his dazzling smile. He plugged in his earphone and started to flip through his books, memorizing the vocabularies and trying to understand the grammar section, which he never understood. Suddenly, he felt a presence sitting in front of him. Without lifting his eyes off from his book, he greeted the person in front.

"What are you doing here, Aron hyung?" Ren said with no anthusiasm. He loved Aron but the older liked to disturb him whenever he was studying.

"I'm not Aron Kwak. My name is Thomas Kim." The person in front of him said the sentence in english with a cute accent. Ren looked up and laughed immediately at his boyfriend who must have followed him to the cafe.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Ashley." Ren shook JR's hand. Both of them laughed loudly afterwards.

"Is it okay if I sit here with you? I was really bored in the dorm and I missed you." JR looked at Ren with his puppy eyes, waiting for the younger's acceptance. He did not want to disturb the younger with his study but he really missed Ren even though they had just seen each other before Ren left him to the cafe.

"Of course. Your face can give me some motivation to understand this hell-like subject." Ren smiled at JR, ruffling the older's hair. He really loved spending his free time with JR. Although they practically lived together, they could not show their affections during practice or performance for the sake of professionality. So whenever he had free time, he would find JR and followed the older. He even spent his nights watching animations even when he did not like them just to be together with his lover.

"You can see this handsome face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter