Kissing Lesson

Hey Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Based on Nu'est W Amigo TV

Architecture 101 had always been one of JR's favorite movies. Although the ending did not satisfy him, he repeated the movie quite often. He even liked to follow one of the scene in the movie. The scene where the character portrayed by Jo Jung Suk explained how to kiss someone properly. He thought that the scene was really funny but accurate to some point.

The scene had also helped him once. It was in 2012, before he and Ren were officially dating. Having a shy personality, JR did not have the courage to confess his feelings to the younger for a long time. He really wanted to ask the younger to be his lover, but no matter how many times he tried, the words never came out. Fortunately, as shy as he was, JR was a persistent man. He never gave up to achieve something, or in this case, someone.

"Minki-yah... I want to say something important." JR said, looking at the ground as he could not look directly at his group mate's eyes. His palms were wet and he kept fiddling with his fingers.

"Oh, sure. Just say it." Ren answered casually while tying his shoelaces as he prepared to go out with Baekho to grab some dinner.

"Can we talk somewhere more private?" JR asked, his face red with embarassment. He noticed earlier that Minhyun was grinning at him from the sofa and Aron was looking at them curiously from the dining table.

"Uh.. I don't mind, but Baekho is already waiting outside. Do you mind if we talk later tonight?" Ren glanced at the door with an apologetic face.

Of course JR could not say no. He did not want to make the younger feel uncomfortable. But before he could answer, someone opened the door roughly and shouted, "Yah Choi Minki! How long do you need to prepare yourself? I'm starving!"

Baekho stretched his head and looked at Ren and JR who were standing awkwardly near the door. "What are you two doing there?"

"JR said that he had something important to tell me." Ren shrugged, his expression full of curiosity.

"It's okay. You guys can go first. I'll tell you tonight." JR smiled sadly as he turned his back to enter his room again.

"Wait! I'm sure Minki really want to hear what you want to say. Baekho can go out with me, right Baekho-yah?" Minhyun quickly stood up from the sofa and grabbed his coat. He pushed Ren to JR and pulled Baekho outside.

"Minki promised to treat me tonight..." Baekho tried to protest but Minhyun coldly stepped on the former's foot, making the tiger groaned in pain.

"I said you can go out with me tonight. Do you agree?" Minhyun smiled widely at the members as he put on his shoes to go out with Baekho. Baekho only nodded obediently, afraid that Minhyun would step on his foot again. And they finally left the house.

"Well, I guess we can talk now. Our room?" Ren asked awkwardly, pointing at his shared roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter