You

Hey Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is made based on the following video in which Ren picked JR to be his lover amongst the rest of Nu'est members
https://youtu.be/MdBXaCabF5M Hope you guys enjoy this~

It was just an interview, just like what they had done multiple times before. Well, at first JR felt extremely calm, ready to answer the questions that would be given to him. However, after reading the other members' questions, JR could not deny the thumping in his heart when he read one of the question for Ren. 'Members you want to be your father, hyung, younger brother, and lover are?'

He really hoped for the younger to choose him as his lover. He was feeling a bit confident since they spent most of their times together, being roommates and all. On some occasions Ren even flirted and did sensual things to him. Despite all that, they were not official. Neither of them had ever brought the subject of getting together officially, as lovers. JR felt afraid of getting rejected and ruining what thet had while Ren had never talked about their status.

The fact that Ren was also very close with the other members really bothered him. Just a while ago Ren and Minhyun went to Busan alone during their holiday, which was actually totally normal since both of them came from Busan. But if it was not because of his mother's request for him to go home, JR would have followed them to Busan just to make sure Ren did not do any weird things with Minhyun. The day Ren and Minhyun returned to their dorm, JR kept clinging on to Ren until the younger shoved him off.

Minhyun was the least of JR's concern though, since he discovered not too long ago that the former had a crush on the group's main vocal. He was more concerned of Ren's interactions with Baekho and Aron, who might have feelings for the maknae too. Baekho was the type of person to tease everyone around him, and Ren was his favourite victim. Ren had always complained about the older's teasings but JR often caught Ren looking for Baekho everytime they had a spare time.

Aron was also a considerable threat for JR. When the oldest first joined their team, Ren really adored Aron, maybe because Aron came from overseas and was really fluent in English. Because Aron came from America, he also really loved skinship. JR had to contemplate for 3 days before he had the courage to hold Ren's hand, in which the younger responded happily, but Aron put his hands around Ren's shoulder and kissed the younger's cheek really casually. Sometimes, JR even sulked because of the oldest's actions.

Finally, the time of their interview came, and so did Ren's answer for the question JR was really curious about. He was seated next to Ren, which made him feel more nervous than he had already been. The way their thighs touched made JR hot and frustrated. On the contrary, Ren looked extremely calm, laughing most of the times and acting leisurely.

"Start with father." JR heard Baekho said. Inside his heart, JR was praying not to be called, his face tense although he was trying his best to look ignorant.

"For father I'll choose Aron-hyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter